Life Flo Health, Green Tea Skin Cream with EGCg, 1.7 oz (48 g)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Good but irritating

Posted by 5112051262893828051 on Jan 01, 2014

I'm a bit over 30, my skin is dry and very fair type, generally sensitive. I actually liked this cream a lot, it's light and softens and moisturizes my skin well. I wish it didn't cause irritation though, I think my skin reacts to alpha lipoic acid (react to it in other creams too), which is a shame, as it's a great ingredient. But it seems that no matter how small the amount of it is in the cream, I still get stinging and some sort of rash, like very small pimples.. I tried to put it away several times and start using all over, but the result is still the same.. Should be great for people who don't react to ALA. Other than that the only "bad" ingredient in this cream is blend of essential oils, which is a known irritant, the rest of ingredients are great!

Very moisturizing

Posted by 4976374359274011360 on May 03, 2014

This product smells very nice and is quite thick and rich. I think it would be great for dry skin. As I have oily, acne prone skin, I find it too rich to use during the day and my face gets oily much more quickly with it (probably as it contains coconut oil) so I only apply it at night. After application, it feels greasy initially but when I wake up in the morning the oiliness is gone and my skin feels very soft and smooth. Overall a great product.