Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodine Plus, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 16, 2014

PERFECT FOR TOO QUICK METABOLISM AND HYPER THYROID ISSUES! I have bought it to my 31 year young man because his thyroid is a bit too active. He has oily skin, too quick metabolism, is prone to higher blood pressure, has a bit of gynecomastia. I have read that it should help, because we were living during time when Chernobyl disaster took place at our neighborhood and our parents knew nothing about it (socialism stuff of hiding everything) and let us children play outside all days long. So, people in our regions and nearby have much problems with their thyroids. Now we are trying to fix our healths, bodies with good diet, sports, supplements and this is one of those to help. After ONE WEEK OF USE my man is better looking (body weight increases a bit) and he is feeling better. We hope that it does its job till the end and finally my man will be healthy and good looking :) because he is working out a lot and only this thyroid stuff was not allowing to look him good enough.

Taking more iodine than the bare minimum is better

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Mar 28, 2016

We all need to absorb adequate amounts of iodine in our diet. 150 mcg of iodine is the minimum that we need to get every day (without this amount we get sick!). However, taking dayly two or three time this amount is better (and still very safe), if we want to improve our health. For a long time, I have used Kelp as a good source of iodine (and other minerals), but I did not see great effects. I am still using kelp, but I added more iodine with a dayly double dose of Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodide Plus (three drops of it under the tongue, before or after breakfast time, and before or after lunch time), and I immediately experienced some good overall effects and more energy. Try this for a while, and you will see the difference.

great

Posted by 4644843815463648582 on Sep 25, 2015

This product feels like it is working. My fatigue is going. my heart is feeling better. brain fog clearing.

I think this is keeping me well

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

not as thick as the one from the naturopath ( lugols) but it was good to find an affordable iodine/ iodide combo ....

Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Feb 01, 2011

Dr. recommended to help my thyroid. Took other iodine, but this is the dose my doctor recommended.

Tasteless

Posted by Reviewer2342779 on Jul 23, 2010

I am taking liquid iodine to bring my thyroid under control. I mix it with juice and there really is no taste to it. I feel as if my swollen thyroid is going down in size.

All around health

Posted by 5230799668875958506 on Aug 02, 2016

I take 3-6 dropper fulls of this per day depending on need. Some days I only take one dropper full. I noticed my throat feeling swollen like I couldn't swallow certain things and my vitamins kept seeming to get stuck when I swallowed them. Also sinus stuffyness. I was suggested to take some of this at the dropper fulls since we urinate it out like vitamin c within that 30 minute mark. Well, not only did it help my sinus, throat...it actually removed all the fibrocystic lumps in my breasts and now I have smooth tissue breasts. I have a theory it is helping with my flow too, but not sure quite yet. I will never go without this product.

well..

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 18, 2010

its too diluted, ones needs like 50 drops to get a therapeutic amount. its not even red and its iodine! disappointed...

Good product

Posted by 5038504467548051071 on Feb 24, 2015

Bought this for my dad and he rates it highly, price is also great

Iodine = easy

Posted by Reviewer2438507 on Apr 28, 2010

This product makes it really easy to take iodine as a supplement. I can not taste it when I put the drops in a glass of water. It's also a great price. The real test will be in a few months when I get my iodine levels checked again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »