Good but irritating

Posted by Kitana on Jan 01, 2014

This cream seemed great to me, but unfortunately I seem to react to alpha lipoic acid (some sort of rash appears, like small pimples and stinging too), what a shame, ALA is a great ingredient.. Also DMAE appears to be a controversial ingredient: it gives a great firming effect on skin in the beginning, but I read that some studies show on the long run it causes decrease in cell growth and even death in skin cells..

good cream

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Dec 13, 2012

It looks like perfect day/night cream - DMAE, Alpha lipoic acid, Vitamin C. Orange color, citrus smell. It was a little shaken up in the jar (may be the post transfer problem). I have not total satisfaction with texture - not homogeneous by the way. I liked moisture, there is not a greasy. My skin looks more bright and healthy-looking with this cream. The price is very good too. Will by again.

it burns

Posted by 5049194947497021318 on May 11, 2016

used it for a week now it makes my face red .dont get it on your eyebrows it will bleach them

A little goes along way

Posted by 4884539226729456235 on Sep 16, 2013

I really like this product. You only need a small amount to apply each am and pm. I see some subtle changes in my skin also