EXCEPTIONAL OIL!

Posted by Reviewer2536837 on Dec 21, 2012

I am from Australia and have been using Rosehip Oil religiously for the past 5 years, this oil is on par if not better than Trilogy and Akin. It is the best value oil that I have come across it sinks into the skin and does not interfering with moisturizer used after oil application. I love it and cannot live without this oil. I work in the aviation industry and have dry skin, this oil helps with hydration and pigmentation. By far the best Rosehip Oil Iherb has to offer.

BEST

Posted by lonelywe on Oct 12, 2012

This one is the best rosehip seed oil I have ever tried. Cold pressed and comfortable to use as it has pipette!

Noticeable Results Within 2 Weeks

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Sep 14, 2013

Super fast free shipping from iherb (thank you). Noticeable results - Improved skin tone & lightened freckles, within 2 weeks of daily use. Absorbs into skin quickly - slightly yellow in color. Will stain fabrics! Bummer, but worth it. Will purchase again. Wish it came in 55 gallon drums, I'd take a bath in it.

please get restock soon....

Posted by WiFiBear on Feb 21, 2013

this oil got me very surprised and pleased. my skin which part of face is very brighten after using this oil and getting better to dark spot. im totally fallin' with this oil!!!!! i want to get it but isnt coming a long long time... im wait desperately.. please get restock soon~~~

Using on hair

Posted by 5244371250806546259 on Oct 06, 2012

Great to add 3-5 drop into my hands, rub to smear, then work thru length of freshly washed and wet hair. Keep hair ends moist and help hair dry more quickly while adding sheen and conditioning.

Smooth, brighten amazing oil :) Click at my user name for more reviews..

Posted by Moony90 on Nov 08, 2013

i have acne prone skin this oil made my skin look and feel healthy, i use 4 drops. I apply it to my face and neck at night as my natural retin-a. my acne scars are fading, also use it for under eye very moisturizing and fine lines reducing, great for dry skin..

So delighted to have found this

Posted by sharonhiulam on Nov 08, 2013

Among different natural vegetable oils, rosehip oil is usually on the more expensive side. I can't believe I can find organic rosehip oil at such a low price!!! This rosehip oil is pure and has a golden amber colour, and is really great for mature or dry skin. I have dry skin and this oil makes my skin soft, supple and poreless. Life Flo Health carries so many kinds of great natural oils, and thank you iherb for the low price! Rosehip oil has a rather short shelf life and it's great that Life Flo Health adds vitamin E to preserve its freshness! Will surely buy again after I run out of it. Check out my page for more reviews!

too oily

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 17, 2014

Good for moisture and takes a week of using it before you see results. It is deeply moisturising and did fade some reddish spots I had on my face. I have oily t zone, and this was perfect for me at night. I use this in conjunction with Thayers Rose Witch Hazel and that is all I need! Super easy skin care. UPDATE: I found that it was actually too oily and after a couple of weeks of use, gave me large pores! I think this is great for spot treatment, but to use all over the face is a bit much unless you have very dry skin. Instead what I found was that using Nutribiotic grapefruit seed extract directly over my face after moisturising had the best effect on skin turnover and giving me the glow that I wanted.

Lovely oil

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

This is lovely oil. Great quality and, as I keep saying, much cheaper than I can purchase organic Rosehip oil for in Australia. Seriously, why do we pay so much more for everything here in Aus?! Thank goodness for IHerb!

I'm a convert

Posted by mashimaroluff on Mar 29, 2015

I literally want to bath in this oil. I tried oils before: argan, coconut, jojoba, almond and apricot. They all has their uses, but none of them give me the results I see with this. This had help fade some of my cystic acne scars, retextured my skin, and give it a healthy glow. I also use this for my KP scars and on my darken bikini line. The result is gradual but obvious. I didn't believe an oil could make much different before compare to say, actives like AHA or vitamin C. But now I do, and this stuff is phenomenal. Life flo give very competitive pricing for cold pressed organic RHO, but I'm gonna try some co2 extract RHO next time to see if it could best the cold pressed version.