Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1566003 on Jul 30, 2009

iHerb had the best price I could find on a natural progesterone cream that I trust. Progesta-Care is easy to use. The pump measures the amount for you and assures that the cream is not exposed to the air or contaminated. I've been pleased with iHerb and Progesta-care and would recommend them to my friends.

Natural Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1864993 on Mar 19, 2011

I've been using this product for one year now. I've had a hysterectomy and I needed help with the effects of the menopause, mainly night sweats, as HRT didn't suit me. It took me a time to find out the dosage I personally needed. I found that even one whole dosage a day was too much and now I use half a dose each night and it has certainly lessened the night sweats, helped with mood swings - everything just feels less severe. You do need to persist I only realised how much it was helping me when I stopped using it for a while and everything came back in force!

Works but left a very greasy residue on skin.

Posted by Reviewer1122052 on Sep 28, 2016

Efficacy-wise this brand works but because the cream takes forever to rub in and left a sticky film that I felt the need to wash off this was a deal breaker. Their newer Progesta-Care Mist product (more like an oil-spray) is an improvement in a smaller package so I switched to those. However, for others like me who prefer a better absorbed cream with a clean skin after feel I would actually recommend you try the Source Naturals brand or the more expensive Metabolic Maintenance brand, as these are the only 2 products out of all I've tried that disappeared into my skin easily. Both are available on iherb and will become my only go-to brands once my Progesta-Care bottles are used up.

Progesta-Care Cream

Posted by Reviewer2033290 on Oct 05, 2008

still got hot flashes; didn't seem to help at all and it smells rancid

This saved me from having a hysterectomy!

Posted by Reviewer2150355 on Feb 07, 2010

Progesta-Care Body Cream helped to balance my hormone levels from being estrogen dominant to normal again. I started off using a sufficient dose to stop the bleeding and slowly decreased the amount of cream. My doctors would not address the hormonal fluctuations which happen in peri-menopause but, only offered surgery to stop the excessive menstrual flow. The huge fibroids I had shrank quickly. I feel great again after using this cream and would not be without it!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Jan 25, 2010

I have been using this product for more than 3 years and was tested (spit test). I was told that by my general doctor that he was surprised that it works so well. He told me to continue using it.

Balanced

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Dec 22, 2009

Helps me stay balanced during the day,and sleep better at night.

Good product with competitive price

Posted by Reviewer1070670 on Oct 10, 2009

Less expensive than local pharmacy. This product helped with hot flashes. Easy to use.

For sure!!!

Posted by Reviewer1237658 on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent product, I have used it for several years, it has done wonders for my irregular periods.

Favorite Cream!

Posted by 5637789492312439074 on Aug 21, 2012

Love this product. It has balanced my hormone levels and helped me lose weight and keep it off. Also, restored the natural balance of moisture needed for pre-menopausal symptoms.