Life Flo Health, Progesta-Care, Body Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2980898 on Sep 01, 2014

I was diagnosed with PCOS, endo and have fibroids as well. Have been told I would never have children without IVF. I've had 3 miscarriages. My partner and I decided to try a few different things, thyroid medicine for the two of us and vitex and this for me. Well, after not even 1 cycle I am pregnant. It is early, so I don't know right now if it will work out but in the years I've been with my partner we've never used contraception and I haven't gotten pregnant (the miscarriages were 6 years ago), but in 1 month I am. I think this stuff is amazing. I really hope it helps other people as well. My only problem with it - and it's not a major thing - is that I wish it would measure a half dose. After reading about progesterone it seems doing 2 small applications is better then one. I just guess how much half a pump is, but it would be great if it was 2 pumps for a full dose and 1 (which to do twice a day) would be half a daily dose.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3306957 on May 01, 2011

I was a little skeptical but decided to try it anyway. I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids and endometriosis( I am 43 years old). I also started experiancing very heavy periods and hot flashes. Right after I start using this cream, I forgot about my hot flashes especially bothering me during night time, and my last period was surprisingly short and light. I have been using it for 1.5 months now and absolutely love it. Highly recommend to try!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3024530 on Aug 12, 2008

Much better than the Progesterone-wanna-be pills that the physician provided me with. All natural and my side-effects are GONE! :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3085684 on Nov 28, 2008

So smooth with wonderful fragrance. Easy to use. I feel great on this cream.

Natural Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1864993 on Mar 19, 2011

I've been using this product for one year now. I've had a hysterectomy and I needed help with the effects of the menopause, mainly night sweats, as HRT didn't suit me. It took me a time to find out the dosage I personally needed. I found that even one whole dosage a day was too much and now I use half a dose each night and it has certainly lessened the night sweats, helped with mood swings - everything just feels less severe. You do need to persist I only realised how much it was helping me when I stopped using it for a while and everything came back in force!