Natural Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1864993 on Mar 19, 2011

I've been using this product for one year now. I've had a hysterectomy and I needed help with the effects of the menopause, mainly night sweats, as HRT didn't suit me. It took me a time to find out the dosage I personally needed. I found that even one whole dosage a day was too much and now I use half a dose each night and it has certainly lessened the night sweats, helped with mood swings - everything just feels less severe. You do need to persist I only realised how much it was helping me when I stopped using it for a while and everything came back in force!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1566003 on Jul 30, 2009

iHerb had the best price I could find on a natural progesterone cream that I trust. Progesta-Care is easy to use. The pump measures the amount for you and assures that the cream is not exposed to the air or contaminated. I've been pleased with iHerb and Progesta-care and would recommend them to my friends.

Works but left a very greasy residue on skin.

Posted by Reviewer1122052 on Sep 28, 2016

Efficacy-wise this brand works but because the cream takes forever to rub in and left a sticky film that I felt the need to wash off this was a deal breaker. Their newer Progesta-Care Mist product (more like an oil-spray) is an improvement in a smaller package so I switched to those. However, for others like me who prefer a better absorbed cream with a clean skin after feel I would actually recommend you try the Source Naturals brand or the more expensive Metabolic Maintenance brand, as these are the only 2 products out of all I've tried that disappeared into my skin easily. Both are available on iherb and will become my only go-to brands once my Progesta-Care bottles are used up.

Progesta-Care Cream

Posted by Reviewer2033290 on Oct 05, 2008

still got hot flashes; didn't seem to help at all and it smells rancid

MS

Posted by Reviewer2686022 on Sep 22, 2008

Safe with no parabens, great for hot flashes

Snyder

Posted by Reviewer2730303 on Mar 20, 2008

I have rsearched this particuliar item for its true natural ingredients. I have to relay that I was so pleased with your prompt shipment I will be ordering again from your company. Thank you for a job well done I-Herb.

Saved My Life

Posted by Reviewer2651617 on Jun 16, 2009

Product has helped so much. No more hot flushes and feel so much better. Enjoying life again.

Good product with competitive price

Posted by Reviewer1070670 on Oct 10, 2009

Less expensive than local pharmacy. This product helped with hot flashes. Easy to use.

For sure!!!

Posted by Reviewer1237658 on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent product, I have used it for several years, it has done wonders for my irregular periods.

Balanced

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Dec 22, 2009

Helps me stay balanced during the day,and sleep better at night.