July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Flo Health, Progesta-Care, Body Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3306957 on May 01, 2011

I was a little skeptical but decided to try it anyway. I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids and endometriosis( I am 43 years old). I also started experiancing very heavy periods and hot flashes. Right after I start using this cream, I forgot about my hot flashes especially bothering me during night time, and my last period was surprisingly short and light. I have been using it for 1.5 months now and absolutely love it. Highly recommend to try!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3024530 on Aug 12, 2008

Much better than the Progesterone-wanna-be pills that the physician provided me with. All natural and my side-effects are GONE! :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3085684 on Nov 28, 2008

So smooth with wonderful fragrance. Easy to use. I feel great on this cream.

Natural Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1864993 on Mar 19, 2011

I've been using this product for one year now. I've had a hysterectomy and I needed help with the effects of the menopause, mainly night sweats, as HRT didn't suit me. It took me a time to find out the dosage I personally needed. I found that even one whole dosage a day was too much and now I use half a dose each night and it has certainly lessened the night sweats, helped with mood swings - everything just feels less severe. You do need to persist I only realised how much it was helping me when I stopped using it for a while and everything came back in force!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1566003 on Jul 30, 2009

iHerb had the best price I could find on a natural progesterone cream that I trust. Progesta-Care is easy to use. The pump measures the amount for you and assures that the cream is not exposed to the air or contaminated. I've been pleased with iHerb and Progesta-care and would recommend them to my friends.