Natural Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1864993 on Mar 19, 2011

I've been using this product for one year now. I've had a hysterectomy and I needed help with the effects of the menopause, mainly night sweats, as HRT didn't suit me. It took me a time to find out the dosage I personally needed. I found that even one whole dosage a day was too much and now I use half a dose each night and it has certainly lessened the night sweats, helped with mood swings - everything just feels less severe. You do need to persist I only realised how much it was helping me when I stopped using it for a while and everything came back in force!

Life Flo Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1081299 on Jan 26, 2011

I am very pleased with the product. Easy to apply. Very effective in managing health issues related to progesterone imbalance

Progesta Care Cream

Posted by Reviewer2846706 on Oct 27, 2010

Best service and speedy delivery I have experienced from the States and at a lower price than I have been paying for this product for past few years. Life Flo Progesta Care, I have found to be the best natural progesterone cream available. It has none of the unnecessary additives that other creams have and so I am prepared to pay extrafor that and import from US, as I cannot get it in the UK. Now I have found the best supplier, I shall use iherb for this and other US purchases in the future. Thank you.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2000503 on Aug 11, 2010

Pump that measures dose is very helpful. For OTC progesterone this is a good product.

Progesta-Care

Posted by Reviewer1567354 on Aug 02, 2010

After taking this for several years now - hairy face is clearer of hair - black mustache almost faded out - no more overheating during high temperatures and extra exhertion. I had way too much estrogen and now this product has balanced my system out.

Progesta-Care Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer1730975 on Jul 24, 2010

I only gave it 4 stars because the cream leaves a sticky feeling on your skin after application other than that, it worked miracles on me, thank you!

Progesta -care

Posted by Reviewer3084018 on Jun 11, 2010

I have ordered this product again as I prefer the texture of the cream to and have used this product successfully for seven years. I am led to believe that as a menopausal woman it is progesterone I need and that most women at my age (62) still produce enough oestrogen for good health. Wonderful stuff!

excellent product with an excellent price

Posted by Reviewer2809568 on May 14, 2010

excellent product with an excellent price

Time line

Posted by Reviewer1215940 on Apr 28, 2010

I like the fast turn around on the Life Flo Health care products I order.

This saved me from having a hysterectomy!

Posted by Reviewer2150355 on Feb 07, 2010

Progesta-Care Body Cream helped to balance my hormone levels from being estrogen dominant to normal again. I started off using a sufficient dose to stop the bleeding and slowly decreased the amount of cream. My doctors would not address the hormonal fluctuations which happen in peri-menopause but, only offered surgery to stop the excessive menstrual flow. The huge fibroids I had shrank quickly. I feel great again after using this cream and would not be without it!