Works great

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Jan 25, 2010

I have been using this product for more than 3 years and was tested (spit test). I was told that by my general doctor that he was surprised that it works so well. He told me to continue using it.

This saved me from having a hysterectomy!

Posted by Reviewer2150355 on Feb 07, 2010

Progesta-Care Body Cream helped to balance my hormone levels from being estrogen dominant to normal again. I started off using a sufficient dose to stop the bleeding and slowly decreased the amount of cream. My doctors would not address the hormonal fluctuations which happen in peri-menopause but, only offered surgery to stop the excessive menstrual flow. The huge fibroids I had shrank quickly. I feel great again after using this cream and would not be without it!

Progesta Care Cream

Posted by Reviewer2846706 on Oct 27, 2010

Best service and speedy delivery I have experienced from the States and at a lower price than I have been paying for this product for past few years. Life Flo Progesta Care, I have found to be the best natural progesterone cream available. It has none of the unnecessary additives that other creams have and so I am prepared to pay extrafor that and import from US, as I cannot get it in the UK. Now I have found the best supplier, I shall use iherb for this and other US purchases in the future. Thank you.

Life Flo Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1081299 on Jan 26, 2011

I am very pleased with the product. Easy to apply. Very effective in managing health issues related to progesterone imbalance

Works Great!

Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Nov 18, 2016

I currently suffer from PCOS. I had been using this cream days 14-26 at 40mg 2x per day and wow! My cycle is back! I can't say enough good things about this product. The only con is it's really sticky and doesn't absorb very well...but small price to pay for the benefits. I found the more I exfoliate, the better is absorbs. So if you've found the cream too sticky, try exfoliating in the shower or dry brushing. It's also very easy to use, as a measured dose (1 pump = 20mg).

Favorite Cream!

Posted by 5637789492312439074 on Aug 21, 2012

Love this product. It has balanced my hormone levels and helped me lose weight and keep it off. Also, restored the natural balance of moisture needed for pre-menopausal symptoms.

Can't live without it

Posted by AnneLise on Jul 25, 2011

I used to buy this in Norway, and it helps me enormous with my PMS-problems. But it's very expensive and I was happy to find it here at iHerb!

Eliminates hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1433152 on Nov 16, 2013

I was using a different brand of progesterone cream for over 10 years, but it stopped being as effective for me, so I tried this based on other reviews and have been very pleased. The hot flashes I was experiencing have completely subsided. I will buy this again.

Progesta-Care is a Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2069928 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been using the Progesta-Care for three months now and have felt a big difference. My mind seems clearer, I have been able to loose a few pounds and I am less moody. A big thanks to this product.

Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Nov 23, 2008

I used this product 2 years ago as I had low progesterone hormone. After 3 months of usage my progesterone increased to normal levels.It also helped my menses come on time and reduced edema. Other shops are selling it at twice the price. Iherb really offers good value for money :-)