Eliminates hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1433152 on Nov 16, 2013

I was using a different brand of progesterone cream for over 10 years, but it stopped being as effective for me, so I tried this based on other reviews and have been very pleased. The hot flashes I was experiencing have completely subsided. I will buy this again.

Life Flo Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1081299 on Jan 26, 2011

I am very pleased with the product. Easy to apply. Very effective in managing health issues related to progesterone imbalance

Can't live without it

Posted by AnneLise on Jul 25, 2011

I used to buy this in Norway, and it helps me enormous with my PMS-problems. But it's very expensive and I was happy to find it here at iHerb!

Saved My Life

Posted by Reviewer2651617 on Jun 16, 2009

Product has helped so much. No more hot flushes and feel so much better. Enjoying life again.

MS

Posted by Reviewer2686022 on Sep 22, 2008

Safe with no parabens, great for hot flashes

Snyder

Posted by Reviewer2730303 on Mar 20, 2008

I have rsearched this particuliar item for its true natural ingredients. I have to relay that I was so pleased with your prompt shipment I will be ordering again from your company. Thank you for a job well done I-Herb.

Progesta Care Cream

Posted by Reviewer2846706 on Oct 27, 2010

Best service and speedy delivery I have experienced from the States and at a lower price than I have been paying for this product for past few years. Life Flo Progesta Care, I have found to be the best natural progesterone cream available. It has none of the unnecessary additives that other creams have and so I am prepared to pay extrafor that and import from US, as I cannot get it in the UK. Now I have found the best supplier, I shall use iherb for this and other US purchases in the future. Thank you.

Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Nov 23, 2008

I used this product 2 years ago as I had low progesterone hormone. After 3 months of usage my progesterone increased to normal levels.It also helped my menses come on time and reduced edema. Other shops are selling it at twice the price. Iherb really offers good value for money :-)

Progesta-Care is a Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2069928 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been using the Progesta-Care for three months now and have felt a big difference. My mind seems clearer, I have been able to loose a few pounds and I am less moody. A big thanks to this product.

LIFE FLO HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer1738832 on Oct 27, 2008

LOVE this cream, it gave me the best results, I had a complete hystorectomy at 35 and I am 45 now. I have been on premarin for 10 years. I can now cut my dose back and hope to soon be able to stop it.The pump dispenser is great too. You know you are getting the correct dosage every application