Life Flo Health, Progesta-Care, Body Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

For sure!!!

Posted by Reviewer1237658 From Florida on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent product, I have used it for several years, it has done wonders for my irregular periods.

Balanced

Posted by Reviewer1007248 From Montana on Dec 22, 2009

Helps me stay balanced during the day,and sleep better at night.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2580104 From Arkansas on Jan 25, 2010

I have been using this product for more than 3 years and was tested (spit test). I was told that by my general doctor that he was surprised that it works so well. He told me to continue using it.

This saved me from having a hysterectomy!

Posted by Reviewer2150355 From Washington on Feb 07, 2010

Progesta-Care Body Cream helped to balance my hormone levels from being estrogen dominant to normal again. I started off using a sufficient dose to stop the bleeding and slowly decreased the amount of cream. My doctors would not address the hormonal fluctuations which happen in peri-menopause but, only offered surgery to stop the excessive menstrual flow. The huge fibroids I had shrank quickly. I feel great again after using this cream and would not be without it!

Progesta Care Cream

Posted by Reviewer2846706 From Great Britain on Oct 27, 2010

Best service and speedy delivery I have experienced from the States and at a lower price than I have been paying for this product for past few years. Life Flo Progesta Care, I have found to be the best natural progesterone cream available. It has none of the unnecessary additives that other creams have and so I am prepared to pay extrafor that and import from US, as I cannot get it in the UK. Now I have found the best supplier, I shall use iherb for this and other US purchases in the future. Thank you.