Progesta -care

Posted by Reviewer3084018 on Jun 11, 2010

I have ordered this product again as I prefer the texture of the cream to and have used this product successfully for seven years. I am led to believe that as a menopausal woman it is progesterone I need and that most women at my age (62) still produce enough oestrogen for good health. Wonderful stuff!

My life sourxe

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Apr 03, 2011

My life wouldnt be the same without this wonderful cream. Helps me deal with the perimenopause symptoms.

Progesterone Creme

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on May 01, 2011

A very good quality product, this product is excellent for all men & women who are not nursing.

Life Flo Heath Progesta-Care Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Jul 22, 2011

This stuff is great. So much better than taking a progesterone pill. It's easy to adjust the dosage if you need just a little more, or a little less. It takes a bit to rub in, but that's not a big deal.As always iHerb has the best price around and their super fast shipping is great!

LIFE FLO HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer1738832 on Oct 27, 2008

LOVE this cream, it gave me the best results, I had a complete hystorectomy at 35 and I am 45 now. I have been on premarin for 10 years. I can now cut my dose back and hope to soon be able to stop it.The pump dispenser is great too. You know you are getting the correct dosage every application

Life Flo Progesta-Care Cream

Posted by Reviewer1336384 on Oct 30, 2008

Great Product, Great Price and excellent on line service with quick delivery. Thanks!!

Great Product, Easy Dosing

Posted by Reviewer3041047 on Jun 22, 2008

This product really works (to correct/help lpdefect)...I had a normal cycle for the first time in a long time after just using it this one month.

Life Flo Health, Progesta-Care Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer2833280 on Jul 27, 2008

This has helped tremendously with my hot flashes as the doctor took me off my hormone replacement.

Excellent

Posted by 4715186962513989279 on Mar 24, 2014

I order it for my wife, so I can not discuss quality, but price and delivery were excellent; high rating was deserved.

Perfect!

Posted by 4965071163024487924 on May 18, 2016

I love this product, as it stabilises my hormone imbalance. When I could no longer obtain it in the UK, I was delighted to find that iHerb could supply it. I am in menopause, and found that my low progesterone was making me prone to anxiety and depression. Progesta-Care makes me feel so much better!