Works great

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Jan 25, 2010

I have been using this product for more than 3 years and was tested (spit test). I was told that by my general doctor that he was surprised that it works so well. He told me to continue using it.

Balanced

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Dec 22, 2009

Helps me stay balanced during the day,and sleep better at night.

For sure!!!

Posted by Reviewer1237658 on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent product, I have used it for several years, it has done wonders for my irregular periods.

Progesta-Care is a Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2069928 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been using the Progesta-Care for three months now and have felt a big difference. My mind seems clearer, I have been able to loose a few pounds and I am less moody. A big thanks to this product.

Good product with competitive price

Posted by Reviewer1070670 on Oct 10, 2009

Less expensive than local pharmacy. This product helped with hot flashes. Easy to use.

the best progesterone i've used

Posted by allieb on Aug 19, 2009

I am 39 and my ovaries failed at 29. I've been on hormone replacement- all combinations and strengths and types for the last 10 years. You won't see me joining the bandwagon against estrogen. It saved my life- without it I was depressed, hot-flashing all the time, no energy, and a million other symptoms. But I had to take progesterone to cycle every month. I've been on Provera and Prometrium and even pharmacy compounded preogesterone that cost 3 times as much as this product. This has been BY FAR the best. I haven't had the side effects with this that I had with the other progesterones. I use it with my estrogen and I feel better than ever. Highly recommend.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1566003 on Jul 30, 2009

iHerb had the best price I could find on a natural progesterone cream that I trust. Progesta-Care is easy to use. The pump measures the amount for you and assures that the cream is not exposed to the air or contaminated. I've been pleased with iHerb and Progesta-care and would recommend them to my friends.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1759079 on Jul 06, 2009

really it is very good and reliable sit

Saved My Life

Posted by Reviewer2651617 on Jun 16, 2009

Product has helped so much. No more hot flushes and feel so much better. Enjoying life again.

Benefical

Posted by Reviewer1468885 on Mar 28, 2009

This product has made peri-menopause much less difficult. My symptoms are already improving. The only problem is you can't tell when it is getting low so you need to keep an extra one on hand.