Great for hair

Posted by Reviewer2747922 on Sep 08, 2011

greate for haif, but does not smell so good,

Great product

Posted by treesaregreen on May 30, 2013

I love using this on my hair as an overnight moisturizing treatment and then i wash it out in the morning. I have long hair and my hairdresser always comments on how healthy my ends look considering the length of my hair. I also use this at night on my face but i dilute it in some coconut oil and it leaves my skin soft and supple in the morning. The only downsides to this product is that the smell is quite strong and the bottle doesn't come with a pipette or dropper which would make it easier to use. All in all a great product for the price and organic too. - No problems with Australian customs

Not sticky.. it's helpful for hair and skin

Posted by Reviewer1065266 on Sep 12, 2011

large amount and cheap.. good quailty.. it's good

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3196414 on Dec 28, 2011

Nice oil for skin & hair. I would prefer a dropper or a smaller hole on the top of the bottle to keep too much from coming out at a time, however.

It really makes my hair soft

Posted by 5474554255169961150 on Apr 15, 2016

This was the first time I use Argan oil, and I noticed the difference! it makes my hair softer. my hair is super dry and easily damaged. I was worried about the smell, many people were complaining about it. But for me, it didnt smell that bad. Actually the smell isnt strong at all and its not like how they said it is. its more like a medicine but a very little smell medicine. I heard that Argan oil smells what I think they call nutsy but for me it wasnt like that. thats why I put 4 stars. But its really good but I am not sure if its the best because its my first argan oil I got.

A bargain buy with gd quality

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Jul 08, 2016

I usually use this argan oil as base oil, & mix it with other bonus oils (e.g. rosehip/ olive squalane) as facial oil. Love its effect!

you have to get used to the scent

Posted by jasminem on Nov 06, 2014

as some other reviewers warned, the scent of this oil really does take some getting used to. i was turned off by it at first, but i am now used to it. however, it left my hair feeling and looking lank and heavy after i applied some of it on the ends. so now i apply it on the dry skin on my legs, and it seems to be working so far.

makes my hair so soft!

Posted by nicouze on Aug 17, 2011

affordable but small bottle.

satisfying

Posted by Reviewer1386321 on Feb 15, 2012

good for my hair

my hair like it.

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Feb 24, 2012

My hair looks hydrated and naturally curvy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »