Shiny hair..

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on May 02, 2016

I use Argan Oil on my hair as it gives it a great shine. I put about a nickel size worth in my hand and put it through my hair after washing and towel drying....then blow dry.

good

Posted by hind2mn on May 02, 2016

صراحه ماجربناه بانتظام عشان نحكم عليه بس انه حلو وريحته مقبوله نوعا ما واحسن بمليون مره من زيت اغادير بالنسبه لي :(

It really makes my hair soft

Posted by 5474554255169961150 on Apr 15, 2016

This was the first time I use Argan oil, and I noticed the difference! it makes my hair softer. my hair is super dry and easily damaged. I was worried about the smell, many people were complaining about it. But for me, it didnt smell that bad. Actually the smell isnt strong at all and its not like how they said it is. its more like a medicine but a very little smell medicine. I heard that Argan oil smells what I think they call nutsy but for me it wasnt like that. thats why I put 4 stars. But its really good but I am not sure if its the best because its my first argan oil I got.

Aleksandra

Posted by 5708948973295796204 on Apr 08, 2016

very happy with the quality of product. use it mostly for skin including face. having very sensitive skin it is not easy to find suitable products especially for taking care during winter. not greasy. I usually apply argan oil after shower and leave for the night. very good feeling in the morning. use for hair (ends) sometimes as well. but might be too heavy for hairs. very good price for this products as well. great iHerbs service.

Amazing for skin!

Posted by FromCanada on Feb 02, 2016

I use this oil as my night time moisturizer, and it works great!!! My skin feels soft and rested in the morning. I stopped using other night creams all together. Very mild smell, which I, actually, quite like. I was using it for 6 months and so far no allergies or sensitivities. And the price is very good too. You can also use it for hair.

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Sep 15, 2015

Argan oil works - soft hair, nice skin, less pimples - but i gave a lower rating for this product cos of it's smell. I've purchased argan oil from another brand before and it smelt nutty, which is supposed to be the smell of real argan oil. I'm not sure why this product smells so bad. Really does smell like an animal. I use it anyway and I think I've gotten used to the smell but I apply it very quickly to avoid smelling it for long. The bottle is also very hard to use because oil tends to leak all over and the oil gets contaminated too. Please improve on the bottle and smell!

Moisturises but does not hydrate

Posted by 4613332967753025576 on Aug 24, 2015

I pour this into a dropper bottle and use 3 drops on my face after each wash. It takes a while to be absorbed into my skin. It moisturises but does not hydrate my skin as I see fine lines on my face after applying it. It does not clog pores.

Smells bad!!

Posted by 5065754935078597486 on May 21, 2015

Smells like manure. Very unpleasant. I don't see how I can use this on my skin or hair! I wonder if this oil is sourced from the manure of goats who have eaten the argan nuts? Or does natural argan oil just smell terrible?

unpleasant smell but works

Posted by 5116162284835336785 on May 20, 2015

its cheapest argan oil i have bought so far but take time for me to finish since unpleasant smell give to my body.

Sensitive skin

Posted by francesjoan on May 03, 2015

I used a generic retin-a cream for anti-aging treatment for a few months. I'm trying gradually to work up to 5-6 times per night. I have sensitive skin that is also dry. Retin-a makes skin more dry. This argan oil is a keeper. I press the palm of my hand on top of the open bottle, turn upside down then up again and use the small amount of oil over my entire face. Then same procedure for the neck. It absorbs quickly and calms my itchy, dry skin I get from retin-A treatment. When I run out I'll buy more.