Great product

Posted by treesaregreen on May 30, 2013

I love using this on my hair as an overnight moisturizing treatment and then i wash it out in the morning. I have long hair and my hairdresser always comments on how healthy my ends look considering the length of my hair. I also use this at night on my face but i dilute it in some coconut oil and it leaves my skin soft and supple in the morning. The only downsides to this product is that the smell is quite strong and the bottle doesn't come with a pipette or dropper which would make it easier to use. All in all a great product for the price and organic too. - No problems with Australian customs

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Sep 15, 2015

Argan oil works - soft hair, nice skin, less pimples - but i gave a lower rating for this product cos of it's smell. I've purchased argan oil from another brand before and it smelt nutty, which is supposed to be the smell of real argan oil. I'm not sure why this product smells so bad. Really does smell like an animal. I use it anyway and I think I've gotten used to the smell but I apply it very quickly to avoid smelling it for long. The bottle is also very hard to use because oil tends to leak all over and the oil gets contaminated too. Please improve on the bottle and smell!

skin feels sooooo soft

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Sep 26, 2011

love the oil. it's light, absorbs well and the price is great

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2100418 on Dec 31, 2011

Except for the smell, very good for skin. I advise to blend it with some aromatic oils.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2163282 on Nov 20, 2011

Amazing oil for my dry skin and adds beautyful shine to my curly hair.

argan oil

Posted by Reviewer2724073 on Dec 04, 2011

this oil is absolutely brilliant for the hair and scalp! especially now during the winter time hair and scalp can get dry, but put this oil in your hair from root to tip and leave it for a couple of hours and all your hair problems are gone, well mine were!

Great skin care

Posted by Reviewer1195865 on Dec 21, 2011

This product is wonderful for your skin and hair. Takes only a drop to perform it's magic. On my second bottle and will keep purchasing this brand.

Love it for soft hair

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Sep 05, 2011

Feel like it restores some softness to my hair after all the shampoo and sun

For silky hair

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Jul 07, 2011

Very useful. I put this oil into conditioner. Good for hair.

Rich and thick

Posted by Reviewer1956128 on Jul 16, 2011

Don't particularly care for the smell.