Not as good as I hoped

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 17, 2013

I´ve read a lot about how amazingly good avocado-oil should be for your skin, it wasn´t. Someone said it could be because this one isn´t the first or second pressing. I don´t know about that, I just know it´s useless.

Nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013

I had a different brand before (national one) and it had a very pleasant, raw smell. This one from Life Flo didn't but it had nice effects on my skin and hair so I used it entirely. Great price for the quantity!

Great product

Posted by 5121915431951389053 on Oct 28, 2013

I thought I'd give this a try after having a few issues with coconut oil (due to it's high comedogenic nature) and thus far, I love it. The smell is, well, oily, but not overpowering. I use it morning and night for a body moisturiser and my skin is feeling softer and plumper.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1519910 on Jul 09, 2012

I use this as a base for my massaging, mixing it with essential oil. I love the fact that it doesn't have a scent and that it's very hydrating. Leaves the skin soft and smooth. Also good for very sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2613427 on Feb 28, 2012

This oil is smooth and subtle on the skin. My ezcema has cleared up.

Avocado Oil

Posted by Reviewer3055673 on Mar 13, 2012

I am very pleased with the quality of this avocado oil.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3007755 on May 31, 2012

I mix it with coconut oil for and after shower moisturizer

Awesome!

Posted by username161 on Jun 20, 2012

Great value, as good as any avocado oil I've tried, melts into skin. Great in hair too.

For dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1307102 on Aug 23, 2012

Great moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin!

Great for Hair and Skin

Posted by dilian01 on Apr 24, 2013

Extremely High quality - smells and feels very pure and natural! I mainly use it for my hair and skin, and it has made them very fresh, smooth and shiny after only a few months of usage. Just rub into your scalp or on your skin and let sit for 1-2 hours and then rinse. I bet you'd instantly feel and look healthier and younger.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »