No use out of it!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 10, 2013

This is great quality butter but I'm way to lazy for it. I didn't know this would be a ROCK HARD solid but thought it was more along the lines of coconut butter. This requires you to heat it up and melt it beforehand and therefore I haven't been able to use it for my original purpose as a body moisturizer. Shame, since I can tell this is the real deal but I ain't got time for struggling to scoop this out of the jar and then melting it. Anyone have any recommendations for using this?

Perfect quality!

Posted by Renkin on Aug 07, 2012

Perfect quality unrefined shea butter - this brand is even softer than Out of Africa product, absorbs much better

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1487990 on Sep 30, 2012

So far it is keeping my pregnancy stretch marks away! I love the smell too!

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014

I love this product and the smell made me crazy of it! I use it for nails and hands, feet, knees and elbows and on my hair as a mask before washing it. It is a bit hard so you always have to melt it. Personally, when i need just a bit of it i don't melt all this jar, but i open it and i blow on it with my hairdryer (be careful!)

Amazing!!

Posted by 4635473671165322977 on Sep 12, 2014

I bought this in order to heal a scar I have on my nose (red one from 6 yrs ago when i got a blackhead out wrong), it works wonders and now the scar is much smaller, plus I use it for getting the red out of pimples and stuff and it does wonders. I highly recommend it over other cocoa butter for it's very (very) nice smell.

smells like unfresh cocoa

Posted by 5236466977530639144 on Jan 27, 2014

This is nothing smelling like cocoa...