Magical on my sunburned skin.

Posted by 5123139065247293627 on Jun 29, 2015

i was chatting and had a good time with my friends, so fun that I forgot to put sunscreen on my neck, the inside of my thighs, so stupid! So after day three with this amazing Kukui oil the soar and red skin is almost gone! Two days more and my normally blue-white skin will be ready for more sunlight love. Love it!!

This is a miracle in a bottle!

Posted by nosila on Jan 13, 2015

I love this oil! My mother bought some back from Hawaii for me to try on my dry skin. I have extremely dry skin and dermatitis which drives me nuts. This has been a god send though. It has improved my flaky dry skin noticeably, and it's not greasy at all. I use it all over, even rubbing it into my scalp with some tea tree oil. I will never be without this miracle!

kukuriku

Posted by 5217899864872627326 on Jan 05, 2015

I like it.

I think I like it better than Argan oil.

Posted by 5416469145530450154 on Dec 16, 2014

I use on my face, neck, and arms before going to bed. Love it.

Polynesia's best kept beauty secret.

Posted by Leione on Mar 21, 2014

This soft, gentle non-comedogenic oil suitable for all skin and hair types and having a pleasant nutty aroma is hard to find. It doesn't clog pores or leave a greasy film on the skin. Rich in antioxidants, oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acids and known for its incredible emollient, curative, and rejuvenating properties, kukui oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, protects, revitalizes, regenerates, and heals the skin, reducing redness and inflammation, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone, improving the complexion, protecting against premature aging, calming itching, helping get rid of acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as many conditions. It relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes scarring, stretch marks, and cellulite, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, and acts as a natural sunscreen. Since I started using this kukui oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin has become softer and smoother, redness and inflammation is gone, my acne has cleared up, my hair is healthier, some fine lines have faded. In addition to all this, it's as also a great relaxing oil spreading easily, absorbing slowly, and having a great slip and glide, as well an amazing carrier oil, which can be mixed with different essential oils, such as lavender, tea tree, German chamomile, calendula, helichrysum, to enhance their properties. So glad I discovered this amazing product on iHerb. No wonder it's treasured so much by Polynesians.

Bien, un aceite más para mi colección.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Me gusta probar diferentes aceites. Me va bien, nada especial aunque es curioso, no se consigue en cualquier sitio.

Complementing aroma

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Apr 08, 2012

This stuff is nice on my hands after a long day of dealing with chemicals that make my skin crack. I've mixed it with aura cacias lavender and the nutty smell mixed well. By itself it has a very light nutty aroma. Id like to add that I wouldn't recommend this for pet care, since essential oils can hurt them... But I add that comment to any review of body oil, essential oil or lotions that I review on here. (:

I like