Excellent product for optimum health

Posted by 5025561114863908795 on Jun 27, 2013

I love using this product to make a spray for deodorant. I've also made magnesium cream with it and it is absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for ways to incorporate more magnesium for better health. My only complaint is that you guys run out of if far too frequently!

Huge container.

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 08, 2014

I bought this to make magnesium oil, which is very expensive to buy. It is, however, very easy to make. A cupful of magnesium to a cupful of boiling water, stir, allow to cool and use in a spray bottle. So many therapeutic uses including restful sleep, relief from cramp, etc. you need a very small amount each day, but most of us are deficient in magnesium. Great product, works well!

Quality product

Posted by 5201731428521606358 on Mar 12, 2015

I purchased this product to make my own magnesium oil for sore and achy muscles. I only had to use a small amount to make a full bottle of oil. I have not tried using the product for soaking, but plan to. I think this is a very high quality product and a good value for the price.

excellent form of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

I use these flakes for my magnesium cream which I make for about 15 people. I also use this product to make Mag-a-hol which absorbs better than mag-oil made with water that burns. Melts easily in boiling water. Very effective. Rub on aching areas and ffeet for insomnia.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Oct 24, 2013

Great product and value for money.

No stress only Relax

Posted by 5118539270012534453 on Sep 23, 2012

i used it with a spray with water and sprayin it on my body, and it help me when i get stressed

mag

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Mar 02, 2013

Not sure how to review this... it sure is magnesium!

Great price

Posted by peakhealth on Feb 27, 2012

Dissolves well for feet soaking. Since the spray works i believe this will work as well.

Pure Magnesium Flakes Chloride Brine

Posted by 5598602041943233135 on Jun 08, 2015

I love it and use it as a soak for my feet..not only does it absorbs magnesium into my feet it s a great soak for all the bones in the body...very beneficial that way....my feet feel justm great after...

Excellent purchase!

Posted by 5161479808046859978 on Apr 06, 2015

Large container of magnesium chloride. Plan to make lots of magnesium oil and/or use in a soaking tub. Great product for people suffering with skin disorders, sore muscles and joints. Helps with SO many ailments. Will definitely purchase again!!