Magnezium Chloride

Posted by Reviewer2267273 on Jan 31, 2012

Taking in consideration of the origin of this product, I consider myself lucky to find it and have it! Thank you to everyone involved in bringing to my hands!

Huge container.

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 08, 2014

I bought this to make magnesium oil, which is very expensive to buy. It is, however, very easy to make. A cupful of magnesium to a cupful of boiling water, stir, allow to cool and use in a spray bottle. So many therapeutic uses including restful sleep, relief from cramp, etc. you need a very small amount each day, but most of us are deficient in magnesium. Great product, works well!

excellent form of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

I use these flakes for my magnesium cream which I make for about 15 people. I also use this product to make Mag-a-hol which absorbs better than mag-oil made with water that burns. Melts easily in boiling water. Very effective. Rub on aching areas and ffeet for insomnia.

Quality product

Posted by 5201731428521606358 on Mar 12, 2015

I purchased this product to make my own magnesium oil for sore and achy muscles. I only had to use a small amount to make a full bottle of oil. I have not tried using the product for soaking, but plan to. I think this is a very high quality product and a good value for the price.

No stress only Relax

Posted by 5118539270012534453 on Sep 23, 2012

i used it with a spray with water and sprayin it on my body, and it help me when i get stressed

Magnesium Chloride Flakes

Posted by 4752947746305306379 on Nov 24, 2014

Love this product! It helps so much with sleeplessness and other issues. This is the second time I have purchased it and will purchase it again when I need more.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Oct 24, 2013

Great product and value for money.

Wish Life Flo Magnesium Flakes didn't go out of stock so often!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

I hesitate to put a positive review out for the Life Flo Health Magnesium Flakes...only because I don't want everyone else to buy them up before I can get some! These often go out of stock on iHerb. But, I try to keep some of them around. I like to dissolve them to make magnesium oil spray and have used them in bath water before. I find that the magnesium chloride gives me better results than magnesium sulfate (epsom salts).

Pure Magnesium Flakes Chloride Brine

Posted by 5598602041943233135 on Jun 08, 2015

I love it and use it as a soak for my feet..not only does it absorbs magnesium into my feet it s a great soak for all the bones in the body...very beneficial that way....my feet feel justm great after...

Love

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Aug 22, 2016

This product in a nice warm bath with some essential oils. Yum. Come out feeling very relaxed and sleep well.