July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Flakes, Magnesium Chloride Brine, 2.75 lb (44 oz)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Essential magnesium for life

Posted by Reviewer1563540 on Jun 22, 2012

Magnesium plays such an important role in our body's functions we need it daily. I have found that this product is great value for money and the health benefits it brings are immeasurable. Our whole family loves it.

Great product - Good choice

Posted by 4886924338997358597 on Oct 10, 2013

I have been taking magnesium chloride pills for quite som time with satisfying results. I wanted to try a cheaper way of getting Magnesium. This was it ! I use it for deodorant inside a water solution trans-dermal,and I use small quantities in food when I want to add nutritious value or a bitter taste. Highly recommended.

Excellent product for optimum health

Posted by 5025561114863908795 on Jun 27, 2013

I love using this product to make a spray for deodorant. I've also made magnesium cream with it and it is absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for ways to incorporate more magnesium for better health. My only complaint is that you guys run out of if far too frequently!

Magnezium Chloride

Posted by Reviewer2267273 on Jan 31, 2012

Taking in consideration of the origin of this product, I consider myself lucky to find it and have it! Thank you to everyone involved in bringing to my hands!

Great for a calming night time bath!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 16, 2012

I use it about twice a week in a warm bath to ensure I'm getting enough magnesium.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »