Excellent value for money

Posted by 5360457800681881950 on Jan 28, 2015

Like it

Magnesium Chloride Flakes

Posted by 4752947746305306379 on Nov 24, 2014

Love this product! It helps so much with sleeplessness and other issues. This is the second time I have purchased it and will purchase it again when I need more.

Aches away

Posted by 5557273887390567554 on Oct 02, 2014

Good for bath and as a spray on

Huge container.

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 08, 2014

I bought this to make magnesium oil, which is very expensive to buy. It is, however, very easy to make. A cupful of magnesium to a cupful of boiling water, stir, allow to cool and use in a spray bottle. So many therapeutic uses including restful sleep, relief from cramp, etc. you need a very small amount each day, but most of us are deficient in magnesium. Great product, works well!

ok!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 23, 2014

I have been using it every night in a foot bath for my chronic fatigue syndrome. It feels nice, but it didn't energize me as good as the magnesium oil

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Oct 24, 2013

Great product and value for money.

Great product - Good choice

Posted by 4886924338997358597 on Oct 10, 2013

I have been taking magnesium chloride pills for quite som time with satisfying results. I wanted to try a cheaper way of getting Magnesium. This was it ! I use it for deodorant inside a water solution trans-dermal,and I use small quantities in food when I want to add nutritious value or a bitter taste. Highly recommended.

Excellent product for optimum health

Posted by 5025561114863908795 on Jun 27, 2013

I love using this product to make a spray for deodorant. I've also made magnesium cream with it and it is absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for ways to incorporate more magnesium for better health. My only complaint is that you guys run out of if far too frequently!

Great value

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

I use this one to make my own magnesium oil (80g magnesium flakes + 50g filtered, warm water). Pure magnesium oil is probably much better in quality and purity. But the homemae one still works. I get so sleepy after applying it to my legs. It gets a bit itchy, but that is just the chloride. I wash the residue off my skin after 20 minutes. Great value! It is from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed, so probably not that many impurities=)

Great Magnesium for Oil or oral

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Mar 11, 2013

I've made magnesium oil from this and it works great. After the morning shower I cover myself with it. I also have ground up the flakes (coffee grinder) and take 1/4 teaspoon mixed with water at night for about 300 mgs of elemental magnesium. I also take 150mgs of Mag Citrate in the morn, and 200 mgs of Mag Malate in the afternoon. I feel good and from what I've read, 1000 mgs/day is about right for most people. Great value!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »