Magnesium Chloride Flakes

Posted by 4752947746305306379 on Nov 24, 2014

Love this product! It helps so much with sleeplessness and other issues. This is the second time I have purchased it and will purchase it again when I need more.

ok!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 23, 2014

I have been using it every night in a foot bath for my chronic fatigue syndrome. It feels nice, but it didn't energize me as good as the magnesium oil

Magnesium Chloride Flakes

Posted by 4613332967753025576 on Aug 24, 2015

I bought this to make magnesium oil but have not gotten round to it. Will update.

Good for nerves

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 23, 2015

Ovo sam kupila kako bih radila kupke za tijelo i stopala, te magnezijevo ulje. Kroz kožu se magnezij najbrže i najlakše apsorbira i ovo stvarno djeluje jako umirujuće na živčani sustav.

So far so good

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Sep 27, 2015

I haven't gotten a chance to use this too much and I don't have anything to compare this to because it's my first time buying magnesium flakes. But I'm happy with it so far.

Wish Life Flo Magnesium Flakes didn't go out of stock so often!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

I hesitate to put a positive review out for the Life Flo Health Magnesium Flakes...only because I don't want everyone else to buy them up before I can get some! These often go out of stock on iHerb. But, I try to keep some of them around. I like to dissolve them to make magnesium oil spray and have used them in bath water before. I find that the magnesium chloride gives me better results than magnesium sulfate (epsom salts).

Love it

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 14, 2016

I love this product though for using in the bath it doesn't go very far. I read a couple of reviews that said people make their own magnesium oil spray with these, so I gave it a try and it worked great for muscle and tendon pain. I have also read that the body absorbs magnesium much more readily in a topical form as opposed to internally, so I feel this is a better alternative. I have also found I sleep better when I use this before bedtime. The nights I have forgotten to use it have been nights of poor sleep.

Thanks

Posted by 4659712941436331637 on Dec 30, 2015

Excellent

Great value!

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

Bought this to make magnesium oil. It is working splendidly, will purchase again whenever this runs out. It is a HUGE bottle, so won't use it up anytime soon :)

Love Magnesium Flakes!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

These magnesium chloride flakes are from the ancient Zechstein seabed in the Netherlands and are excellent for relaxation and boosting Mg - soaking in the bath, soaking sore feet, making Mg oil and Mg body butter too,