Excellent purchase!

Posted by 5161479808046859978 on Apr 06, 2015

Large container of magnesium chloride. Plan to make lots of magnesium oil and/or use in a soaking tub. Great product for people suffering with skin disorders, sore muscles and joints. Helps with SO many ailments. Will definitely purchase again!!

Magnesium Chloride Flakes

Posted by 4752947746305306379 on Nov 24, 2014

Love this product! It helps so much with sleeplessness and other issues. This is the second time I have purchased it and will purchase it again when I need more.

Love it

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 14, 2016

I love this product though for using in the bath it doesn't go very far. I read a couple of reviews that said people make their own magnesium oil spray with these, so I gave it a try and it worked great for muscle and tendon pain. I have also read that the body absorbs magnesium much more readily in a topical form as opposed to internally, so I feel this is a better alternative. I have also found I sleep better when I use this before bedtime. The nights I have forgotten to use it have been nights of poor sleep.

Wish Life Flo Magnesium Flakes didn't go out of stock so often!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

I hesitate to put a positive review out for the Life Flo Health Magnesium Flakes...only because I don't want everyone else to buy them up before I can get some! These often go out of stock on iHerb. But, I try to keep some of them around. I like to dissolve them to make magnesium oil spray and have used them in bath water before. I find that the magnesium chloride gives me better results than magnesium sulfate (epsom salts).

Love

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Aug 22, 2016

This product in a nice warm bath with some essential oils. Yum. Come out feeling very relaxed and sleep well.

Fast service and delivery

Posted by 4953891129587234500 on Mar 31, 2015

Product review: I spray on my scalp twice to three times a week. I see some improvement. More baby hair growing. This is the second time I'm ordering the product. First time was last year in August. Noticed that the price has increased slightly. :(

ok!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 23, 2014

I have been using it every night in a foot bath for my chronic fatigue syndrome. It feels nice, but it didn't energize me as good as the magnesium oil

expensive

Posted by 5142570608304983263 on Sep 01, 2016

found the mine who sells 5kg at a fraction of cost.

Magnesium Chloride Flakes

Posted by 4613332967753025576 on Aug 24, 2015

I bought this to make magnesium oil but have not gotten round to it. Will update.

Good for nerves

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 23, 2015

Ovo sam kupila kako bih radila kupke za tijelo i stopala, te magnezijevo ulje. Kroz kožu se magnezij najbrže i najlakše apsorbira i ovo stvarno djeluje jako umirujuće na živčani sustav.