Love it

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 14, 2016

I love this product though for using in the bath it doesn't go very far. I read a couple of reviews that said people make their own magnesium oil spray with these, so I gave it a try and it worked great for muscle and tendon pain. I have also read that the body absorbs magnesium much more readily in a topical form as opposed to internally, so I feel this is a better alternative. I have also found I sleep better when I use this before bedtime. The nights I have forgotten to use it have been nights of poor sleep.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Aug 22, 2016

This product in a nice warm bath with some essential oils. Yum. Come out feeling very relaxed and sleep well.

Great price and product

Posted by 5324130986342929329 on Sep 04, 2016

We love these as a family with young kids. It has helped with our daughters growing pains. Good value for money.

Fast service and delivery

Posted by 4953891129587234500 on Mar 31, 2015

Product review: I spray on my scalp twice to three times a week. I see some improvement. More baby hair growing. This is the second time I'm ordering the product. First time was last year in August. Noticed that the price has increased slightly. :(

mag

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Mar 02, 2013

Not sure how to review this... it sure is magnesium!

Life Flo does not give the certificate of analysis. Hiding something ?

Posted by 5106526984906807055 on Oct 27, 2016

Life Flos is not giving the certificate of analysis of the Zechstein magnesium chloride they sell. I called them twice to make sure. I spoke to the supplier in Holland that is selling the Zechstein Inside magnesium to Life Flo. They assured me that every batch that they sell to Life Flo is accompained with a detailed certificate of analysis. I trust the prouducer of Zechstin Magnesium Chloride in Holland. He is encouraging consumers to ask, in case of doubts, for the detailed analysis because the point of making a label of quality is to make sure the quality is what it should be: the purest form of magnesium chloride with the best bioavailability. I can't trust Life Flo.

great stuff!

Posted by MaChinTing on Oct 10, 2016

After one foot soak with this, I slept very well! caused me to relax! I also made magnesium oil from it & it works well too :) good alternative to oral intake of Mg.

Fantastic

Posted by MissBunnyStrut on Aug 02, 2016

Large size, easy storage. Used to make magnesium oil in spray bottle, I use 1:2 magnesium to pure water ratio. Alleviates tension and aches, I like to spray it on the soles of my feet after work then put socks on to soothe feet after heels. Would reccomend.

Great value!

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

Bought this to make magnesium oil. It is working splendidly, will purchase again whenever this runs out. It is a HUGE bottle, so won't use it up anytime soon :)

Love Magnesium Flakes!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

These magnesium chloride flakes are from the ancient Zechstein seabed in the Netherlands and are excellent for relaxation and boosting Mg - soaking in the bath, soaking sore feet, making Mg oil and Mg body butter too,