Very good!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 05, 2012

I like this product because it helps increase magnesium levels in body, which sometimes is hard to do by using just tablet-form supplements. Magnesium is one of the most important nutrients along with vitamin B:s, zinc and vitamin D. However most people in western countries don't get enough magnesium from food, and stressful life makes the deficiency even bigger. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I like this product. However I wasn't completely satisfied with it because it does leave skin greasy even though it's not supposed to do so according to the description. It didn't work for me as a deodorant (it also "burned" _very badly_ when I put it in my armpits). But other than these small things this product is great and I'll probably buy it again... though I have heard that there is a thing called magnesium lotion (not magnesium oil) which should be easier on skin. Maybe I'll try that first...

Magnesium

Posted by 5330320168154431492 on Dec 11, 2013

If it's used regularly you can notice that you sleep better.

seems alright

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Nov 06, 2012

I put it on my legs in the hope of absorbing magnesium. it has a bit of a sting and it sort of greasy too. so I don't use it as often as I would like. Seems like a lot of effort to get only a small amount of magnesium. So I am not entirely sure about it...Don't know enough about it to comment properly though.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1094254 on Mar 24, 2014

It's really worth it's price, downside is that once dried, it leaves your skin powdery white

Works quite well!

Posted by 5490877605924188317 on Sep 27, 2016

My usage of Magnesium oil was for treating sore muscles after hard workout and facilitates falling asleep. It worked in that categories :) I recommend this product ! One minus was for the stickiness, after applying it on the skin.

Magnesium Oil

Posted by 5371263505836358796 on Oct 20, 2016

I use Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium oil now 2 weeks and have now been much les complaints

easy to apply

Posted by Reviewer2688030 on Jan 27, 2012

easy to use

Pure magnesium Oil life flow health 8oz

Posted by Reviewer1858420 on Jan 31, 2012

Excellent product!!!

message

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Feb 10, 2012

dosn't help for legs spasm i am shure this is good stuff maybe not for me

Good Pain Releif

Posted by Reviewer3100024 on Nov 11, 2011

I wish I could buy larger containers of this product works well