sport

Posted by 5193655929134591291 on Nov 07, 2013

könnyƱ használni,most próbáljuk a hatását!!!

Easy to use

Posted by 5363227363170317213 on Nov 08, 2013

Good

ok

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013

Seems ok, no obvious effects. The skin on forearm got a bit red and irritated though on occasion.

Good magnesium source

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Oct 16, 2012

Applying magnesium oil before bed has improved night-time leg cramps.

good product...easy to use

Posted by 5124059578769516150 on Jan 14, 2014

I bought this product to help with my Chronic Fatigue that I have suffered with for 4-5 years. It was recommended by a friend. It has no scent, but it slightly oily (which absorbs). I use it after my baths. It does sting a little, but nothing compared to the injections. I like this transdermal alternative. It works great! I couldn't give it 5 stars because the sprayer didn't work from the beginning. I just transferred it to another sprayer I had.

Great for better sleep

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jan 18, 2014

This product has helped with improving my sleep quality and pain in tender points from fibomyalgia. I spray five sprays directly into each shoulder and rub then spay another five sprays elsewhere on the body it is also useful as a anti perspirant too. Tried it on the face for TMJ but it stung so bad had to wipe it off so be careful on the delicate areas of the body.

great

Posted by Reviewer2202261 on Mar 20, 2014

greta stuff for muscles recovery

Era para mi padre

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Mar 21, 2014

Lo pedí para mi padre porque tenía problemas en el hombro y me ha dicho que le va bien

Great

Posted by 5752902238383386813 on Oct 28, 2016

Love that I finally found a spray and don't have to create my own home made solution

Time needed for it to be absorbed.

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Jun 09, 2014

Usually epsom salt soak with essential oils but find it time consuming and troublesome sometimes - boil water, prepare basin etc. Was glad that spray is available. This take 10-15mins to be absorbed so better not apply before bedtime. It give a light stinking heated n itchy feeling for a short while before skin feels normal. It floats on skin for some time. Find if shower after application, the skin feels nice n soft.