Good magnesium source

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Oct 16, 2012

Applying magnesium oil before bed has improved night-time leg cramps.

Использую для волос//////////////////////Use for hair

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Неприятных ощущений типа жжения нет. И тепла тоже нет. И подшерсток не вылез))))) Но выпадать волосы стали меньше. Поэтому пока оценка 4, если что-то изменится, то и отзыв перепишу./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Discomfort such as burning there. And the heat either. And undercoat not got))))) But losing his hair smaller. So while the rating 4, if something changes, then rewrite the review.

Very good!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 05, 2012

I like this product because it helps increase magnesium levels in body, which sometimes is hard to do by using just tablet-form supplements. Magnesium is one of the most important nutrients along with vitamin B:s, zinc and vitamin D. However most people in western countries don't get enough magnesium from food, and stressful life makes the deficiency even bigger. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I like this product. However I wasn't completely satisfied with it because it does leave skin greasy even though it's not supposed to do so according to the description. It didn't work for me as a deodorant (it also "burned" _very badly_ when I put it in my armpits). But other than these small things this product is great and I'll probably buy it again... though I have heard that there is a thing called magnesium lotion (not magnesium oil) which should be easier on skin. Maybe I'll try that first...

OK Product!

Posted by Reviewer1465516 on Jun 22, 2012

Seems to do it's job as mentioned... but burns at times when applied. People with sensitive skin would probably have this burning sensation.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on May 30, 2012

Magnesium chloride for absorbability. Good product for topical use, leaves a white salt film. Very salty product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2990993 on May 22, 2012

I purchased this product after reading the magnesium miracle and many reviews on the health benefits of magnesium (too many to list!). I was having issues with both hair lost and excessive perspiration. It helped with both of these issues. I use it as a deodorant and apply 5-6 sprays under the arms daily after my morning showers. I also applied it to my thinning hair areas on my head until the hair shedding stopped. It does sting for awhile when you first apply it. So for those individuals with a low pain tolerance it may not be suitable. Overall I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it in the future.

It burns!

Posted by SUV082 on Mar 22, 2012

I just started using this and what a burning feeling every time! But I read somewhere that if it iches and burns at first, it's as your body is so low in magnesium and should get better when you have enough magnesium. I hope so, if not, I can't use this :(

magnesium oil

Posted by Reviewer3032855 on Mar 21, 2012

makes my skin feel soft and reduces dryness

message

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Feb 10, 2012

dosn't help for legs spasm i am shure this is good stuff maybe not for me

Pure magnesium Oil life flow health 8oz