Made me itchy

Posted by 5515596658666054550 on Feb 04, 2015

Tried this for my muscle aches in my calves and for painful feet after being on them all day. After a few days, the skin on my hands became very dry and started to peel. I decided to just use it in my bath but then my feet started to become very itchy when using it. I have never had issues with my skin being too sensitive for a product but I guess my skin just can't handle this.

great product great price

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 31, 2015

works a treat for muscle aches and pains, just spray it on. Add a few squirts to a mouthful of water for a mouthwash to strengthen teeth. The uses are endless.

not plesant to use

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

may be it should be like this but it feels like a residue on your skin. I can't say also I could see any changes or feel the benefits... this oil is about nothing for me.. However the packaging is very good and durable.

Broken bottle

Posted by Reviewer3163146 on Jan 25, 2015

I hope this works but won't know until I can find another bottle to switch out for the broken pump I received.

Itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on Jan 22, 2015

It makes mine and wife's skin super itchy.

Pure Magnesium Oil

Posted by 4630160339615900424 on Jan 19, 2015

This product is a very good and it really helps. The price is also good.

Good Stuff

Posted by 4875933747703628520 on Jan 12, 2015

This product is excellent. A little goes a long way which makes it great value for money:it has a lovely silky feel to it and rubs in nicely on the skin. You can feel it working straight away as it immediately gives a warm tingling sensation where it has been rubbed in. I have not had any leg or foot cramp since I began using it. I will definitely keep using this product and recommend it to others.

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer3039078 on Jan 10, 2015

Calma dolores

Magnesium oil cured my acnee

Posted by 4725371843657931101 on Jan 04, 2015

I am about to order a third bottle of magnesium oil and as you can see from the title of my review, this miracle oil cured my acnee. I always had spots and zits on my face (not all over the face but arround my mouth and on the forehead) and I hated them. After using this oil on daily basis, they are all gone! My family and friends noticed how my skin cleared. I can't say about other effects because I don't suffer from pains or anything else but for me is worth buying just because it keeps my skin clear. I love magnesium oil and I recommend it with all my heart!

Magnesium spray

Posted by krisnaus on Jan 04, 2015

Edullinen. Antaa hyvän syvän unen. Kirvelee aluksi, mutta kestän kyllä! Low-prised. Gives good deep sleep. Tickles and stings at first, but I can stand it!