One Of The Best Forms Of Magnesium

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015

Easy to use and really relaxes those aching muscles! Magnesium deficiency is very common. The magnesium content in food has been declining steadily beacause of depletion of minerals in our soils. No wonder so many people suffer from fatigue, weakness, personality changes, muscle contractions and cramps, all signs of magnesium deficiency. Only 30 - 40 % of the dietary magnesium consumed is typically absorbed by the body. Tested levels of absorption of oral magnesium supplements vary from only 4 % to about 50 % absorbed. Magnesium chloride has high bioavailability due to its superior solubility in water . Trials have shown that transdermal magnesium therapy can increase magnesium levels up to five times faster than traditional tablets or capsules. This Life Flo Health magnesium oil acts fast. You can feel a nice tingling sensation. Sufficient magnesium will be absorbed in 20 - 30 minutes time. If wanted skin can be washed after that. I do not always wash away the salt left behind but then you will have to do the laudry more often. Good working kidneys will excrete any excess magnesium not needed by your body. No need to worry about getting too much magnesium. I am using my second bottle of this wonderful magnesium oil and bought also the Sports version which is even nicer to apply, I think. I can warmly recommend both Life Flo Health Magnesium Oil Sprays! You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too by clicking my name above. I would appreciate the push of a "Yes" button below if you thought this review was helpful to you. Thank you very much and enjoy your iHerb shopping!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 25, 2012

This stuff is really good and STRONG!. I can't use it by itself because it burns like crazy where my skin is broken. On my legs its fine, by itself, and it really reduces numbness, fatigue and muscles cramps. I use it more as a preventative treatment. I also use it on my face in my moisturiser, and love it, it helps to heal my acne and skin with one pump. Top stuff! will by again.

Great as antiperspirant but stings like hell!

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Sep 18, 2012

This is possibly the best underarm antiperspirant, either natural or chemical, I have ever used. Three sprays under each arm provides fantastic resistance to sweating. Using this magnesium oil elsewhere on the body is more problematic because it STINGS and BURNS quite a lot. So I have two pump packs, one 100% pure for use as an antiperspirant and one diluted 1:2 (oil:water) for muscles. Even with that dilution it stings, but it's tolerable.

Great product!

Posted by 5646828272190118571 on Nov 25, 2012

After taking very expensive fizzy magnesium powered drink orally, for years, that may or may not be spread evenly throughout the body. This product allows me to absorb magnesium directly through my skin and has the added benefits of softening the skin, stopping all skin itching and being an excellent deodorant while also being extremely low cost and long lasting!

Surprised at how effective it is as a deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jun 18, 2012

I didn't actually buy this to use as a deodorant, but tried it after I read that it could be used as such. This is by far the best aluminium-free deodorant option I have ever found. Also really good as a massage oil for sore muscles - it is nice and slippery and goes a long way.

Good stuff

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Nov 14, 2012

I've tried so many other deodorants/anti-perspirant products, also baking soda for natural alternatives - but this is by far the best. I sweat less from the pits and smells natural. It's a great way to add magnesium intake for the body too. Each spray feels hot to the skin. It stings from the start with just one spray. By now I've upped it to two sprays for each, still stings but very little. From that two sprays each per day I can stand for 24 hours even with workouts. Very happy find!

miracle product

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012

this is amazing stuff. I use it for many reasons from a sore hip or joint. It also has been wonderful for diminishing calcium deposits on the skin.

Miracle for Anxiety Attack!

Posted by Reviewer1703443 on Dec 20, 2011

I came to know about magnesium oil through reading The Transdermal Magnesium Therapy by Dr Mark. Sircus and The Magnesium Miracle by Dr. Carolyn Dean. It happened that one morning i was having an anxiety attack. I did not want to take xanax, luckily i remember my magnesium oil. Anxiety attack was cured instantly in 30 minutes after applying some of it on my back. But you need to massage it in order to be more effectively absorbed. Thanks iherb!

Easy to use

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 26, 2014

Very easy to use. Stings a little, but not too much. Leaves salty residue to skin (of course). Helps me sleep better (Restless legs syndrome). I love this product, it is so effective. I will reorder.

UNACCEPTABLE! Product has no shrink wrap whatsoever! Use at your own risk!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 21, 2013

This is unacceptable! This LIQUID product is sold by the company without any seal of protection whatsoever. No plastic to tear off on the outside, no foil seal on the inside, nothing at all! In this day and age this is unacceptable, there's no way to know if it has been tempered with. For this reason, I cannot consider Life Flo aka Seychelles Organics neither a responsible nor reputable company at all. After months of waiting for the supply to be replenished, this is a huge disappointment as, having severe MCS I cannot risk using it! After the Tylenol tempering scare of the 1980's I am shocked that there's a company with such little care for their customers to distribute a product that anyone at any time could temper with. I'd like to add that iHerb did a wonderful job of packaging and sealed the cap to the bottle with tape and put it in a ziploc-type baggy. iHerb is awesome. I'm sure this product is too, but the marketing geniuses who thought this was an acceptable way to sell liquid supplements in the 2000's... not so much! 1 star is for the product as received, I can't comment on the oil. I would encourage anyone who reads this to call the company and demand they change their ways and act responsibly towards the consummer and, ultimately, protect themselves in doing so. I can't imagine if I had bought this for a gift, there's no way I would risk someone getting an adverse reaction and then coming after me because I gifted them with an unsealed product.