Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (237 ml)

Helps relieve restless leg and muscle spasms in legs.

Posted by Reviewer2106622 on Jul 24, 2012

I let a neighbor who is up there in age try this. She was about to give up driving because of muscle spasms in her legs. After a few days of this her spasm eased. After a few weeks, she is back to driving.

Excellent magnesium oil

Posted by Reviewer2543158 on Jun 18, 2013

This is quality magnesium oli with good price. No noticeable differences to other brands I have used. Improved sleep, faster recovery from exercise, plus all the benefits of correcting Mg deficiency (which are many, some subtle). Corrects deficiency much faster and without gastointestinal problems compared to oral supplementation. Highly recommended.

Good for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Aug 28, 2011

When I'm low on magesium this seems to help a lot with nighttime leg cramps. If you are hypothyroid or not getting enough of potassium or magnesium, this might help you out.

Helped TMJ disorder; effective deodorant

Posted by 5233426434033885396 on Nov 11, 2013

I purchased this product because I had read that magnesium is absorbed best through the skin. My daughter has TMJ dysfunction, her clenching keeps her from sleeping well, and she has suffered for at least 3 years with this. She has worn a custom bite splint to no avail. The very first night she applied the magnesium oil to that joint, she had the first restful sleep in that many years. And the first night without a headache as well. It has continued to prove successful for her since that first night, six weeks ago. My husband has used it on acute muscle cramps and was pleasantly surprised that relief was immediate. I use it as a deodorant, by far the most effective I had ever tried. Magnesium is required by every cell in the body. I am so glad that I did my own research to figure out what could help my daughter. Hope this can help others as well.

Excellent for tight muscles

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is brilliant. I massage it in my legs if they are tight after exercise and then take a shower and pain goes away fast. Not recommended to apply to freshly shaved legs as your legs will sting!