Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (237 ml)

Love it, have already ordered second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 29, 2012

Sure it makes me sleepy. Plus last week had tummy pain, applied the oil and within minutes it was gone.

Dry Magnesium Bath

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

This is a great replacement for those who don't feel like soaking in epsom salts. this form is also great for those who don't metabolize sulfate properly. this is my preferred form of magnesium, i have used this and the other brands and this works just as well..

Helps to prevent leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1510824 on Jun 07, 2012

I bought the spray after reading that it might help with painful leg cramps, which I suffer from after (or sometimes during) working out. For the past 3 weeks I have been spraying this oil onto my legs when I come out of the shower post-exercise. As a result I have not had to endure any cramps, even after very gruelling workouts (CrossFit). Would highly recommend this to anyone with similar problems, it seems to be much more effective than the magnesium supplements I used to take for the same problem. The spray sometimes stings a little on freshly shaved legs, but other than that I've not encountered any problems with it. And even the mild stinging disappears quite quickly.

Not as Good as Ancient Minerals.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Nov 03, 2011

Loved the price but not the product. My muscles noticeably feel less stiff and achy when I use the Ancient Minerals product and I did not get that sensation with this at all.

Relief from Morning Sickness!!!

Posted by khessel on Jul 26, 2012

Magnesium oil is the ONLY product that helped me with morning sickness! I took an online class about nutrition designed for pregnant women, (Beautiful Babies, taught by Kristen Michaelis), that suggested that morning sickness is caused by a magnesium deficiency. Unfortunately, it is difficult to absorb magnesium when you are already pregnant. It is recommended to build up your magnesium reserves BEFORE you get pregnant. If you are already pregnant, you can find some relief by using magnesium spray. Apparently, the body will absorb it through the skin. I had morning sickness, and I used this magnesium oil, and it worked for me. I read that there are other vitamins that help absorb the magnesium, (vitamin B6, A, and vitamin D). I also learned a lot about the benefits of magnesium by reading a book called "The Magnesium Miracle", by Carolyn Dean. Most of us are deficient in this essential mineral because it has been depleted in the soil by unsustainable farming. This is a FANTASTIC product! I will order it again!