Love it, have already ordered second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 29, 2012

Sure it makes me sleepy. Plus last week had tummy pain, applied the oil and within minutes it was gone.

Dry Magnesium Bath

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

This is a great replacement for those who don't feel like soaking in epsom salts. this form is also great for those who don't metabolize sulfate properly. this is my preferred form of magnesium, i have used this and the other brands and this works just as well..

Helps to prevent leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1510824 on Jun 07, 2012

I bought the spray after reading that it might help with painful leg cramps, which I suffer from after (or sometimes during) working out. For the past 3 weeks I have been spraying this oil onto my legs when I come out of the shower post-exercise. As a result I have not had to endure any cramps, even after very gruelling workouts (CrossFit). Would highly recommend this to anyone with similar problems, it seems to be much more effective than the magnesium supplements I used to take for the same problem. The spray sometimes stings a little on freshly shaved legs, but other than that I've not encountered any problems with it. And even the mild stinging disappears quite quickly.

Not as Good as Ancient Minerals.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Nov 03, 2011

Loved the price but not the product. My muscles noticeably feel less stiff and achy when I use the Ancient Minerals product and I did not get that sensation with this at all.

One Of The Best Forms Of Magnesium

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015

Easy to use and really relaxes those aching muscles! Magnesium deficiency is very common. The magnesium content in food has been declining steadily beacause of depletion of minerals in our soils. No wonder so many people suffer from fatigue, weakness, personality changes, muscle contractions and cramps, all signs of magnesium deficiency. Only 30 - 40 % of the dietary magnesium consumed is typically absorbed by the body. Tested levels of absorption of oral magnesium supplements vary from only 4 % to about 50 % absorbed. Magnesium chloride has high bioavailability due to its superior solubility in water . Trials have shown that transdermal magnesium therapy can increase magnesium levels up to five times faster than traditional tablets or capsules. This Life Flo Health magnesium oil acts fast. You can feel a nice tingling sensation. Sufficient magnesium will be absorbed in 20 - 30 minutes time. If wanted skin can be washed after that. I do not always wash away the salt left behind but then you will have to do the laudry more often. Good working kidneys will excrete any excess magnesium not needed by your body. No need to worry about getting too much magnesium. I am using my second bottle of this wonderful magnesium oil and bought also the Sports version which is even nicer to apply, I think. I can warmly recommend both Life Flo Health Magnesium Oil Sprays! You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too by clicking my name above. I would appreciate the push of a "Yes" button below if you thought this review was helpful to you. Thank you very much and enjoy your iHerb shopping!