Posted by Marishkaaa on Sep 04, 2012

I use for my hair to cleanse the skin of the head instead of the salt scrub.. I like it! Dandruff is less.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Dec 21, 2012

This was the best price of magnesium oil on iherb. I have been spraying some on my body after a shower in the evening before bed. Sometimes it stings sometimes it doesnt but it does not sting bad at all.

Can't be without it!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

This is almost too amazing to be real! I was having really bad knee pain and hip pain and decided to give this a try and WOW! It works! I have told everyone I know about it and everyone who has tried it told me they love it! My friend who does crossfit sprays her legs and arms after her workout and she says it has made a huge difference to her recovery time. My mom loves it as a deodorant. Oh and I use it also on the bottom of my feet after my bath at night and it really seems to help me sleep better.

Wonderful Product, Wouldn't Be Without It

Posted by 4923877963554933539 on Dec 09, 2013

I have found the Life-Flo magnesium chloride spray to be very effective for the following: Restless legs, headache, slight head tremor, roseacea, stomach cramps and lots more! I knew I had a magnesium deficiency because of the head tremor I had developed. I had been taking magnesium tablets, but they were not good for my gut and they did not really give me enough magnesium to stop the tremor all together. Since using the oil, the tremor has gone. I no longer get awful foot cramps and leg cramps. I just wish I had heard of it thirty years ago as I suffered dreadfully heavy and painful periods all my life.

Sticky

Posted by Reviewer2192311 on Nov 28, 2011

Leaves a bit of a sticky feeling and doesn´t absorb very well. Cramps have gone away though.

Great product but doesnt suit my sensitive skin

Posted by 5162337796713078676 on Dec 08, 2014

I would like to love this but i have sensitive skin and tried this several times on my skin but it gets super itchy and irritated every time so it needs to washed off immediately... Worked well though for a magnesium bath, but find it to be too expensive to just use it mixed in bath water.

shocked

Posted by Deniela on Apr 03, 2012

Rub into the scalp, hair growth observed in the second week, 1.5 months very much the industry (my stylist was shocked :))

Использую для волос//////////////////////Use for hair

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Неприятных ощущений типа жжения нет. И тепла тоже нет. И подшерсток не вылез))))) Но выпадать волосы стали меньше. Поэтому пока оценка 4, если что-то изменится, то и отзыв перепишу./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Discomfort such as burning there. And the heat either. And undercoat not got))))) But losing his hair smaller. So while the rating 4, if something changes, then rewrite the review.

Good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1319695 on Jan 03, 2012

I don't know about the mg supplementation, but this is surprisingly effective deodorant. I spray this into my armpits always after shower.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1348922 on Mar 01, 2012

I took a long time and a lot of other pain products to come to this but I am very grateful to have found it.It works every time on joint and muscle pain.