Can't be without it!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

This is almost too amazing to be real! I was having really bad knee pain and hip pain and decided to give this a try and WOW! It works! I have told everyone I know about it and everyone who has tried it told me they love it! My friend who does crossfit sprays her legs and arms after her workout and she says it has made a huge difference to her recovery time. My mom loves it as a deodorant. Oh and I use it also on the bottom of my feet after my bath at night and it really seems to help me sleep better.

Wonderful Product, Wouldn't Be Without It

Posted by 4923877963554933539 on Dec 09, 2013

I have found the Life-Flo magnesium chloride spray to be very effective for the following: Restless legs, headache, slight head tremor, roseacea, stomach cramps and lots more! I knew I had a magnesium deficiency because of the head tremor I had developed. I had been taking magnesium tablets, but they were not good for my gut and they did not really give me enough magnesium to stop the tremor all together. Since using the oil, the tremor has gone. I no longer get awful foot cramps and leg cramps. I just wish I had heard of it thirty years ago as I suffered dreadfully heavy and painful periods all my life.

Sticky

Posted by Reviewer2192311 on Nov 28, 2011

Leaves a bit of a sticky feeling and doesn´t absorb very well. Cramps have gone away though.

Makes it easier to relax

Posted by Reviewer1393305 on Dec 09, 2011

I rub this magnesium oil on to my skin - for instance on legs, arms, abdomen. Great when I'm feeling stressed. Only side effect is that it may make dry skin itch. So I don't put it the same place every time, and I use moisturizer in between. To eat magnesium: Get some tablets. Be aware that there are many kinds and that you may need calcium as well.

Использую для волос//////////////////////Use for hair

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Неприятных ощущений типа жжения нет. И тепла тоже нет. И подшерсток не вылез))))) Но выпадать волосы стали меньше. Поэтому пока оценка 4, если что-то изменится, то и отзыв перепишу./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Discomfort such as burning there. And the heat either. And undercoat not got))))) But losing his hair smaller. So while the rating 4, if something changes, then rewrite the review.

shocked

Posted by Deniela on Apr 03, 2012

Rub into the scalp, hair growth observed in the second week, 1.5 months very much the industry (my stylist was shocked :))

Good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1319695 on Jan 03, 2012

I don't know about the mg supplementation, but this is surprisingly effective deodorant. I spray this into my armpits always after shower.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1348922 on Mar 01, 2012

I took a long time and a lot of other pain products to come to this but I am very grateful to have found it.It works every time on joint and muscle pain.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Oct 07, 2011

stings a little but it's better than no absorb tablets...

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Aug 31, 2012

This Mg oil helps with muscle twitch, I use it often as a deodorant, under pit is also the best absorbtion area on the body, once a week I spray my whole body with it and then shower.