Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (237 ml)

Love it, have already ordered second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 29, 2012

Sure it makes me sleepy. Plus last week had tummy pain, applied the oil and within minutes it was gone.

Helps to prevent leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1510824 on Jun 07, 2012

I bought the spray after reading that it might help with painful leg cramps, which I suffer from after (or sometimes during) working out. For the past 3 weeks I have been spraying this oil onto my legs when I come out of the shower post-exercise. As a result I have not had to endure any cramps, even after very gruelling workouts (CrossFit). Would highly recommend this to anyone with similar problems, it seems to be much more effective than the magnesium supplements I used to take for the same problem. The spray sometimes stings a little on freshly shaved legs, but other than that I've not encountered any problems with it. And even the mild stinging disappears quite quickly.

Relief from Morning Sickness!!!

Posted by khessel on Jul 26, 2012

Magnesium oil is the ONLY product that helped me with morning sickness! I took an online class about nutrition designed for pregnant women, (Beautiful Babies, taught by Kristen Michaelis), that suggested that morning sickness is caused by a magnesium deficiency. Unfortunately, it is difficult to absorb magnesium when you are already pregnant. It is recommended to build up your magnesium reserves BEFORE you get pregnant. If you are already pregnant, you can find some relief by using magnesium spray. Apparently, the body will absorb it through the skin. I had morning sickness, and I used this magnesium oil, and it worked for me. I read that there are other vitamins that help absorb the magnesium, (vitamin B6, A, and vitamin D). I also learned a lot about the benefits of magnesium by reading a book called "The Magnesium Miracle", by Carolyn Dean. Most of us are deficient in this essential mineral because it has been depleted in the soil by unsustainable farming. This is a FANTASTIC product! I will order it again!

Good for Aches & Pains

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 13, 2013

Magnesium deficiency is an often overlooked problem. I use this daily, spraying it on my neck & shoulders to 'get the kinks out'. It leaves a little sticky feeling but that can be rinsed off after rubbing it in well. I tried it as an underarm deodorant but it felt too sticky. Overall a super product!

Mixed feeling about this

Posted by odereviews on Jan 14, 2013

Life Flo's magnesium oil (Spray) does work (I was a bit skeptic about this first). It relieves neck/shoulder/back pain quickly, but you need to wash your hands carefully after using magnesium oil. Also make sure you have a healthy skin (no rash, wounds etc.) before applying this. This is cheaply priced magnesium oil, and it last for long. If you are looking for quick help for neck/shoulder pains, you might want to test this combined with magnesium citrate.