Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

I love using oils on my skin. I make an oil mix which contains more than 12 different oils; i get the majority of those oils from iherb.com. I love the way they all nourish my skin and leave it soft and smooth ... people think I am 10+ years younger than I am... gotta love that ;)

Okay

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Jan 21, 2015

I used this oil as the main component of my DIY cleansing oil, which I combine with an emulsifier. I read that this oil is high in linoleic fatty acids which is good for acne prone skin. This oil does not aggravate my skin.

Good buy

Posted by 4944822616936484273 on Feb 01, 2016

I ordered this to use as moisturizer since I have acne prone skin and during my research found that this is good for acne prone skin. Seems good, has no scent which is also nice.

Genial y muy humectante

Posted by Rulitos on Jul 20, 2014

Leí un artículo en donde decía que este aceite no tapaba los poros, razón por la cual era ideal para humectar el rostro y no producir granitos o acné, así que lo compré para utilizarlo como desmaquillante natural. Es capaz de remover la mascara de pestañas anti agua y también del resto del maquillaje, aunque igual me aseguro y utilizo al finalizar mi esponja konjac con un quito de jabón Dr. woods, todos comprados en esta página. La piel queda súper humectada, reluciente y hasta el momento no me ha hecho salir ningún granito (como otros aceites hacían), muy feliz con la compra!! Para más info visita mi blog "historias de una chica rizada".

Great product

Posted by 4947750473645252691 on Jul 29, 2014

Applied it for three consecutive days, and keeps my skin smooth and moisturised. Less oily than my usual olive oil! It has no smell though, which might be a plus for those with sensitive noses.

Bien

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 20, 2014

Bonne huile que je mélange avec d'autres huiles végétales pour faire mes bains d'huiles !!!

A Good Carrier Oil

Posted by 5611796449386943310 on Jan 01, 2015

Nice smell, reliably infuses my herbs.

pure safflower oil

Posted by 4915421045875544027 on May 03, 2016

nice product quick delivery good price

A useful Oil

Posted by 4807325696206648254 on Jun 17, 2016

The oil does the job, I use it on my skin and it makes it feel so soft :) Very happy with this product!

Absorbs really well into my skin

Posted by 5329176109113739331 on Sep 27, 2016

It absorbs really well into my skin. Love it !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »