Okay

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Jan 21, 2015

I used this oil as the main component of my DIY cleansing oil, which I combine with an emulsifier. I read that this oil is high in linoleic fatty acids which is good for acne prone skin. This oil does not aggravate my skin.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

I love using oils on my skin. I make an oil mix which contains more than 12 different oils; i get the majority of those oils from iherb.com. I love the way they all nourish my skin and leave it soft and smooth ... people think I am 10+ years younger than I am... gotta love that ;)

Good buy

Posted by 4944822616936484273 on Feb 01, 2016

I ordered this to use as moisturizer since I have acne prone skin and during my research found that this is good for acne prone skin. Seems good, has no scent which is also nice.

Genial y muy humectante

Posted by Rulitos on Jul 20, 2014

Leí un artículo en donde decía que este aceite no tapaba los poros, razón por la cual era ideal para humectar el rostro y no producir granitos o acné, así que lo compré para utilizarlo como desmaquillante natural. Es capaz de remover la mascara de pestañas anti agua y también del resto del maquillaje, aunque igual me aseguro y utilizo al finalizar mi esponja konjac con un quito de jabón Dr. woods, todos comprados en esta página. La piel queda súper humectada, reluciente y hasta el momento no me ha hecho salir ningún granito (como otros aceites hacían), muy feliz con la compra!! Para más info visita mi blog "historias de una chica rizada".

Bien

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 20, 2014

Bonne huile que je mélange avec d'autres huiles végétales pour faire mes bains d'huiles !!!

A Good Carrier Oil

Posted by 5611796449386943310 on Jan 01, 2015

Nice smell, reliably infuses my herbs.

Cheap, cheap cheap

Posted by potiholic on May 02, 2016

Recently i tested one serum suitable for atopic skins with safflower oils and was very good for my skin. Here in Spain is really difficult finding safflower oil, and i went to iherb. OMG, so cheap, and from a high quality brand as Life Flo is. Now i can create my own serums and boosters, as i use to do with another ingredients.

pure safflower oil

Posted by 4915421045875544027 on May 03, 2016

nice product quick delivery good price

A useful Oil

Posted by 4807325696206648254 on Jun 17, 2016

The oil does the job, I use it on my skin and it makes it feel so soft :) Very happy with this product!

Are you from SG? iHerb is the place where you should get all your oils

Posted by sharonleesg on Jul 22, 2016

It's true with that title, my fellow Singaporean (if you are one). I'm not trying to oversell iHerb, but oils in our country (especially pure ones like this and essential oils) are so expensive. You get better value on iHerb. Well on to the product review, I'm having mixed results but overall great experience so I gave it 4-stars instead of 5. I use it on my back, legs and face. I don't have issue when use on the legs. However, I noticed that if I use it on my back and face where there're acne with some open inflammation (I couldn't help but squeeze and pop them :p), then it's hard to resolve the pimples. Yet I don't have any problems if the pimples have not erupted - and on the contrary, they will reduce their sizes and disappear over a few days. :) I love how my skin will become so smooth and well-hydrated. I'll continue to monitor and will update should this warrants a 5-star rating.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »