a dark spot eraser!

Posted by Reviewer1494470 on Jun 01, 2012

Months ago, I had a zit on my jaw area, popped it, and it left a pea-sized dark spot. I have been using this product for a month, the dark spot has almost gone!!! I am impressed! This product is cold pressed, organic, full of anti oxidants, cheap, and works really good. Just two drops of it every night that's all you need:)

not for internal use

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 30, 2012

I bought this because I had read that this herb could be used internally. But this brand says it can not be used that way. I complained to the company that makes it and was ignored. Shitty company. Iherb is nice though.

Not pleased looking like an OompaLoompa!

Posted by Reviewer2946847 on Apr 10, 2012

I have rosacea on my face and I have been using Sibu brand of Sea Bucthorn Oil for years with good results. I decided to try this one mostly because it was a whole lot less money. I can tell you it still works to reduce the inflammation but you can only wear it at night. It makes your skin orange. Not a little orange but Oompa Loompa Orange until you wash it off. Not good because I need it in the morning and in the evening when my skin flares. I guess it is back to Sibu for me.

Posted by 4636181943119538725 on Jul 08, 2013

Tainted all my clothes and bedlinings... Strong product anyway.

*-* too oily even for dry skin

Posted by 4978788946148759602 on Jul 05, 2012

prefer sibu beauty personally cos it won't make your clothes dirty ..... i dont even want to give any stars for this item ....

Amazing quality and PURE

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

The other reviewers have NO IDEA what they are talking about. YES Sea Buckthourn is yellow/orange and it can stain clothes and leave a tint on your skin -- but its pure and potent and works beautifully. Add it into a face oil in small amounts and blend well -- you won't be orange or yellow if you blend. OR just use it at night. This bottle will last you FOREVER. Great quality and I use it daily. You can use it as a night treatment also and wash it off in the am. SIMPLE! All the other products out there are cut with other ingredients and are not as good as this one. THANK YOU ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

so love this

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Aug 19, 2013

I use this with my daily cleaning stuff, works great.

no good, yellow stain