Great healing oil

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 20, 2015

Though the oil is thick, it's absorbed into the skin fast. More importantly, it reduces itch. Great for eczema!

LOVE THIS TO DEATH!!!

Posted by 4635815786855395357 on Jan 08, 2015

Nothing much to comment except to try this out. I wish iHerb/Life Flo would sponsor me this because I live in Singapore and it is so difficult to find this oil. Whenever I get any skin irritation from bad skincare/makeup product, this oil calms the inflammation and with consistent use it DOES help to lighten scars and improve skin texture.

Tamanu Oil

Posted by 4886561190276278827 on Dec 27, 2014

I am a big fan of this oil. It has true healing properties: it calms sunburns, moisture and balance the skin very well. If you are familiar with Ayurveda and the smell of its medicine you are will love also the scent of this oil.

Miracle oil!

Posted by 4771222145634747044 on Oct 30, 2014

Wanted to buy Farsali Volcanic Elixir but they don't ship to Australia. This is the purest Tamanu oil I've tried and after finally getting my hands on the Farsali I went back to this one because it didn't break my out like the elixir did. Definitely try this. Perfect for my acne prone skin, doesn't clog my pores and is extremely moisturizing! I love it under my mineral foundation :) ...my only complaint is I wish it came with a dropper bottle, other than that couldn't be more pleased.

Pure Tamanu oil

Posted by 5323616625142669213 on Jul 22, 2014

Perfect i loved

Effective

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 10, 2014

I love the Tamanu oil, it works well on my son's eczema and stop the itchiness. I have been using Chagrin Valley's tamanu salve but it is quite pricy and I tend to use a lot, so it is oily on my son's skin. I love how the tamanu oil is easily absorbed into the skin and a little goes a long way. So glad to find Tamanu oil on iherb.

Tamanu oil: Polynesia's best kept beauty secret.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014

In addition to being cold pressed, organically grown, and free of any additives or preservatives, this amazing oil is an ancient Polynesian beauty secret famous for its powerful cicatrizing, healing, nourishing, regenerating, pain alleviating, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antioxidant properties and truly an amazing remedy for acne, scars, stretch marks, as well as many other serious skin conditions. Rich in palmitic, stearic saturated fatty acids, oleic, linoleic unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants, it accelerates healing and the growth of new and healthy skin, encourages cell renewal and regeneration, nourishes, soothes, and repairs dry and damaged skin, relieves pain caused by inflammation, fends off infection, prevents dryness, chapping, and inflammation, improves the skin tone and complexion, restores the skin's elasticity, protects against premature aging. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, it's capable of calming itching and allergies, soothing irritation and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, sore and chapped lips, fighting acne, blemishes, age spots, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, preventing and reducing scarring and stretch marks, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and dry, peeling and flaky skin and scalp, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. I've been using this wonderful tamanu oil only for a few weeks, by the results speak for themselves: my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, some fine lines and stretch marks have faded. This wonderful product exceeded all my expectations. So glad I discovered it on iHerb.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Jun 27, 2013

Seems to help with acne and scarring, but smells (and tastes!) foul.

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

Good oil, mix it in my face oils. Good for dry skin and other problems. The smell is not so good, so can only mix a little bit of this with other oils.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 26, 2012

I use this to moisturise my arms. It works well, sinks into the skin but leaves an after smell that smells of burnt somethings even after washing.. not as strong as neem though for those of you that have tried it. I've also tried it on my face but because of the smell i don't anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »