Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Better than my prescribed cream!

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Jun 04, 2011

I've been using a retinol cream prescribed by my dermatogist for several years. I didn't really like it cos it's really greasy but have no alternative. Then I saw this on iherb, used it and find it much much cheaper much much potent and definitely not oily. It's only abt 2 weeks but I'm already ordering it again even though it will last a long time. I use episilk instant facelift serum also ordered from iherb (really really good serum, quite scared it will be discontinued) in the morning with a microcurrent machine and at night I use this cream. For 2 weeks everywhere I go pp say I look radiant and glowy. People are surprised to find out my real age as they thought I look at least 10 years younger! I suppose that's why I'm stocking up this cream and the serum.

From Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Feb 08, 2012

Ladies,this is one of the best,non prescription retinoid cream that i have ever get the chance to use.I have not sensitive skin but i got irritated cause i was using it every night.For optimal results and for minimal peeling you should use it every other night or even less often and it even works perfectly for spot treatment.It has cleared up my spots,some post acne pigment and even wrinkles and scars.My skin feels rejuvenated and glowing.I was such a sufferer of skin problems and now i feel safe and self confident.These and vitex have changed my spirit.Thanks Iherb that you exist.

Hot stuff

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on May 26, 2012

This cream is really strong, so be careful when you start use it. Or else you will look like you had a severe sunburn. I did... but when skin was normal again, it looks fresh and with an even tone. I use it every other night and it make my skin feel moist and look young. It also make my pimples go away. I also use it on my back, to remove pimples and to even out scin tone there as well. And I use it on my feet to get babysoft skin. I apply cream and put plastic around my feet, sleep with it and in the morning I have nice feet. Also my hands get this treatment. And I use it on my chest. This is the best skintreatment to the prize.

Patience for healthy skin

Posted by 5286101383051821266 on Mar 15, 2013

I have been using this product for 2 1/2 mo. It has done what I was expecting and hoping for: much better skin tone that has left my skin vibrant and younger looking, helped with discolored spots from age and sun, and overall, I see much healthier skin. I've actually stopped using foundation!!! One of my friends has also noticed this as well. For those considering using it, yes, it is strong and takes PATIENCE!. I had to start slow (every couple days) and build up to using it every day. If you're looking for a fast fix, right now, it won't happen. It takes time to get imperfections and it takes time to improve. So, yes, you must have patience to see results. Hope this is helpful

Good results

Posted by healthyu on Sep 15, 2011

I can see small improvements in my skin tone after using this product. I am impressed that it contains 1% Retinol A. My criticism is in the packaging. the product is too easily exposed to the light and air, and will get contaminated with skin and finders touching the cream.