Repetiré

Posted by 5669062875629243576 on May 03, 2016

Muy buena crema, alto contenido de retinol, otros ingredientes calmantes. Se absorbe muy bien, el precio estupendo

developed allergy

Posted by 5244045666242423262 on May 02, 2016

developed contact dermatitis after 2 days of application at night.Had to consult a doctor to tame the rash.

did not fit me

Posted by 4973137829941932113 on Apr 19, 2016

I did not see any result neither on my face nor on my arms. There was no peeling no any difference in texture or color of my skin. Maybe it did not work just on me, but it did nothing to breakouts. Any time i use it i get itching on my arms.

Wrinkle Buster

Posted by 5663395091272610078 on Apr 14, 2016

This is the best anti wrinkle cream you will ever find beats all top end creams but be warned go lightly to start with and then boy the magic happens

So far, so good:) and a Question for other users

Posted by 5446782645271874194 on Apr 10, 2016

Ive been using the cream now for only a few days (morning and evening). I know on the package it said a build up, but my skin is used to retinol already. Yesterday I thought, well the cream is not working cause I dont feel any of the side effects, but thismorning I did experience the redness and irritated feeling, so its doing its work fine;) I will use it now every other day. It is normal that the color of the cream is yellow-ish? Are there users who have been using this cream for a while now and have some results?

Wow!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Apr 07, 2016

I use a small amount of this a few times a week. I am really impressed with this cream! I only use a small amount; I tried using a little more than usual once and I could definitely see/feel the retinol effects, which were not necessarily bad, I just like to use it gently.

seems work!

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Feb 22, 2016

I just using 2 night so far.my skin tone become more brightness.I'm pleasantly surprised my acne and scar is peel off .I have experience for tretinoin(retinoic acid)0.1%which make me very uncomfortable because it cause redness ,burn ,and peel off too much.so I just using it for acne.but this retinol A 1% cream is not like that.It just a very little bit peel off.I also surprised 1% is not stimulate so I can use it for whole face.today I bought one more again for my storage.I will follow the directions. I will stop to use tonight and then using the other night..let's see one month after what will like.

good choice

Posted by 4630458917431643073 on Feb 20, 2016

I like how looks my skin next day after use it. But I don't have any feeling of tickling (as it was describe by others)....and also no exfoliation. but still I see result.

Great retinol cream but packaging not good

Posted by 5419897113616860995 on Jan 29, 2016

This is a great cheap retinol cream and works perfectly but, retinol is broken down in light so the packaging should be in a metal tube or pump bottle instead of a tub. I find mine starts to go off in about a month, you can tell when the yellow colour of the cream changes and becomes less effective. For the price it is amazing but I haven't figured out if buying a tub a month is any more cost effective than the stuff I get from my aesthetician every three or four months. If they changed the packaging it would be the perfect product.

very good and delicate

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 29, 2016

It improves scarring, firms and improves the shape of the face. I use 2-3 times a week at night, in the morning the skin is brighter, smoother and radiates. The cream is fine - do not pinch or irritate. It has a little exfoliating action, but it is not much visible.