Definitely works but smell is horrible

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

These cream feels really nice and moisturizing, and absolutely works as it caused my skin to peel (my fault for not building up tolerance slowly enough). Also jar is fairly big. However, smell is a weird sweet fake green tea smell; smells ok going on, but in the morning it's rancid! Still for the price will buy again.

hmmm

Posted by 5519271624627764487 on Mar 21, 2014

seems to work on my forehead but does anyone know if it works under the eyes? (to diminish lines under the eyes)?

I'm impressed

Posted by 5748530741914482287 on Mar 24, 2014

I have been looking for a product that does break the bank and works. Well I believe I found it :) I have this one reddish spot on my face that very few product seem to help. I notice that within a couple of days the spot is diminishing somewhat. I have only tried one other product that work as well as this one but I had to quit buying it because it just got ridiculously too expensive. The color is orange and smell a bit like orange peel. Not a Bad smell. And don't forget it is all natural :) Anyways I will continue to use this as long as it works for me!

Love this

Posted by 5643221199666663297 on Mar 26, 2014

Wow great product.

Major pores are shrinking

Posted by 4647437170626640774 on May 20, 2014

I've been using only once a week because it is really strong... but effective. On that time i can already see the my pores on the cheaks are smaller

works very well

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 30, 2015

not giving 5 stars due to the container. i wish it came in a tube. the cream will last for a loooong time, but would keep better in a tube insted of a jar. the retinol level works well, made me shed skin after two days of usage. be careful to start slow. i use during night. very heavy cream but not clogging my pores.

First time using this

Posted by 4875933747703628520 on Jan 12, 2015

A very strong cream and I would suggest starting by using it only twice a week at night. I like it and I think my skin looks healthier definitely, yes I would recommend this product but not for sensitive skin as it will sting on blemished skin. Over all though it is very good and I would purchase again.

Great value for the price

Posted by 4714021972443271409 on Jun 22, 2015

(Me: 28, with very fair, oily, acne-prone skin with discoloration due to acne scarring. ) I was skeptical about how many great reviews this cream had, but I figured it was pretty cheap compared to similar products, so why not try it? I'm so glad I did! I've been using it for a month now and my skin looks so fresh. I was surprised at the effect this has had on my acne. I always, without fail, get some pimples during my period, but they just couldn't stand up to this cream. My discolored skin is also fading faster than usual. If you're going to try it, don't jump in too fast. I don't have very sensitive skin, but this stuff is STRONG. I've used some rough products in my acne battles, but using this two nights in a row right off the bat made me look like I had a bad sunburn! So heed what the packaging says. I give it 4 stars only because I haven't seen any improvement of fine lines. I've read it takes around 6 months for non-prescription retinol to have any effect on lines, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Impressed!

Posted by 5665240293969823183 on Sep 13, 2016

Very good cream but I can only use it every another two days sparklingly. It makes my skin a bit dry and peel a little bit but then my pimple heels faster and pores are small. It did make my skin sticky even though I used it sparklingly. Overall I love it and I will keep use it and hopefully it can improve the appearance of my eye bags.

It works wonders!

Posted by 5214227583978552584 on Nov 06, 2016

I am in my late 30s and I am beginning to notice some fine lines on my forehead. I have been using this product for about a month already. I am happy with the results! the skin looks more supple and dewy when i wake up in the morning.... i apply a very thin layer at night on my face and neck while putting on another product around my eye area ie. coconut eye cream from iherb.... the results are amazing...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »