Great product

Posted by 5252663591706176559 on Jul 08, 2013

Can be a little slow to work cos you need to use with caution like all the other reviewers said. So i've only applied it every other day cos it can be quite drying on the skin. i'm using it on my body pimples and it seems quite slow to work also, but it does seem to get better.

good stuff so far

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Nov 15, 2013

I haven't used it for very long, but so far it seems really good.

So good so far

Posted by 5736947276982406183 on Jan 27, 2014

I have only been using this for about 2 weeks. Many reviewers warned not to use it too often right away, however even with my sensitive skin I have been using it every second night with no issues on my face, however it did cause a rash on my neck so I will just avoid this area when using it. My skin does seem like it is improving, however it will take a bit more time to know for sure.

Definitely works but smell is horrible

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

These cream feels really nice and moisturizing, and absolutely works as it caused my skin to peel (my fault for not building up tolerance slowly enough). Also jar is fairly big. However, smell is a weird sweet fake green tea smell; smells ok going on, but in the morning it's rancid! Still for the price will buy again.

hmmm

Posted by 5519271624627764487 on Mar 21, 2014

seems to work on my forehead but does anyone know if it works under the eyes? (to diminish lines under the eyes)?

I'm impressed

Posted by 5748530741914482287 on Mar 24, 2014

I have been looking for a product that does break the bank and works. Well I believe I found it :) I have this one reddish spot on my face that very few product seem to help. I notice that within a couple of days the spot is diminishing somewhat. I have only tried one other product that work as well as this one but I had to quit buying it because it just got ridiculously too expensive. The color is orange and smell a bit like orange peel. Not a Bad smell. And don't forget it is all natural :) Anyways I will continue to use this as long as it works for me!

Love this

Posted by 5643221199666663297 on Mar 26, 2014

Wow great product.

Life flo

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Apr 23, 2014

Me ha encantado esta crema de retinol. Es fuerte pero si la usas adecuadamente da muy buenos resultados. Menos manchas y arrugas, además, yo he notado menor flacidez. Lástima que ya en este tiempo no se pueda usar! Muy buena crema y a un precio bajísimo!

Major pores are shrinking

Posted by 4647437170626640774 on May 20, 2014

I've been using only once a week because it is really strong... but effective. On that time i can already see the my pores on the cheaks are smaller

works very well

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 30, 2015

not giving 5 stars due to the container. i wish it came in a tube. the cream will last for a loooong time, but would keep better in a tube insted of a jar. the retinol level works well, made me shed skin after two days of usage. be careful to start slow. i use during night. very heavy cream but not clogging my pores.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »