Price does not equal qualitiy

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

This cream works extememly well. Love it! I would suggest using it every other day. Have purchased others with much higher price that do not work as well if at all.

May cause outbreak

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Jul 28, 2012

This cream causes peeling, so you really have to follow the instructions on the box which say to start from a frequency of twice week. I was too zealous and used it everyday, thinking that my skin should have been conditioned by reviva's 5 % glycolic acid cream and by my monthly 35 % glycolic acid peels. My skin was definitely brighter after using the retinol a but the cream was quite greasy and i suffered a minor outbreak. My chin started peeling badly and when i used the glycolic peel, i suffered from major stinging and redness, something i've never experienced before. Am going to alternate between the glycolic acid cream and retin a cream and stop the retin a for a week before i do the glycolic peel.

Advanced Revitalization Cream Retinol A 1%

Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this for quite some time now. I'm on the 3rd jar. Although it does seem to tighten the neck area, after my skin finally got used to it I haven't noticed any difference in fading sunspots.So I probably wouldn't purchase this again if there's no change after the 3rd jar is finished.

Great Skin Cream

Posted by 5103563200063777171 on Dec 16, 2014

I have been using this cream for about 6 months now and i have seen a distinct improvment in the fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. Its a thick luxurious cream, orange in colour, which has a strong smell of oranges. you only need a tiny bit and it spreads well. i use this twice a week as it is too strong for any more than that. When i first started using it it made my skin peel but this is to be expected from a product that contains retinol, if you are not used to it your skin will peel. furthermore, if it is making you peel and you use it 2 nights in a row it will give you what looks like a light sunburn. potent stuff! but after a while using it your skin gets used to it and you can use it more often. highly reccommended for smoothing out fine lines and improving the texture of your skin but be aware that this takes time and doesn't happen overnight!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Jul 21, 2014

This cream works. It improves overall skin tone and texture but does so slowly and gently. There isn't noticed peeling or stinging that is often present when using a retinol cream. Even though it isn't recommended to use retinol around the eye area, I've done so with this cream on a few occasions without any incident. It's not greasy, but it is tacky to touch. Because of this, I find that it works great under mineral makeup. It provides a sticky base for the makeup to adhere to. I've used this on my face, neck, hands, and a stretch mark that I've recently acquired (at bedtime) and have continued to receive great results. The results aren't immediate, but they are obvious with consistent use. Because of how well this works, I'm tempted to try out the higher dosage. Btw, my skin is accustomed to retinol creams and tca peels and things of this nature, so I didn't experience the stinging and burning that others reported. Also, I don't use this on my face everyday and night. I alternate products. On days that I don't use this, I notice the absorption of my other products seems to be much better. Overall, I'm really glad I've added this to my skincare routine.

Sheer perfection

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Feb 28, 2014

I love this cream, it smells great and it makes my skin look really good and my mimical wrinkles are disappearing. The cream is yellowish but it`s not a problem because one shouldn`t wear creams with retinol at daytime anyway. Don`t forget your sunscreen and start with appying retinol 1-2 times a week.

Effective!

Posted by septkaye on Sep 02, 2014

Helps with lines, blemishes and acne. Can be very drying so apply sparingly. Had a very bad reaction in the neck area as it got very red and itchy. Just using in my face for now.

I's my 3d oder of this cream.

Posted by VikiVi on May 16, 2016

i mix this cream with weleda amandel 50/50, perfect effect at morning, my wrinkles are vanished and skin looks very healthy

Thanks iherb!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 18, 2014

I used 2 nights in a row and skip for 1 night, resulting in clear skin, smaller pore and blemishes free skin. Really love this product. But don't overdo it, or your skin will burn!!

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 26, 2012

I am unable to use Rx Retin A. It burns my skin. This, however, is very pleasant to use. I got a tiny amount of peel around my nose after using it two nights in a row. But my skin really needs exfoliation, so I don't mind at all. Retinol A is one of the few substances that has clinical results proving its effectiveness. And I am in love with Life Flo.