Great Skin Cream

Posted by 5103563200063777171 on Dec 16, 2014

I have been using this cream for about 6 months now and i have seen a distinct improvment in the fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. Its a thick luxurious cream, orange in colour, which has a strong smell of oranges. you only need a tiny bit and it spreads well. i use this twice a week as it is too strong for any more than that. When i first started using it it made my skin peel but this is to be expected from a product that contains retinol, if you are not used to it your skin will peel. furthermore, if it is making you peel and you use it 2 nights in a row it will give you what looks like a light sunburn. potent stuff! but after a while using it your skin gets used to it and you can use it more often. highly reccommended for smoothing out fine lines and improving the texture of your skin but be aware that this takes time and doesn't happen overnight!

Outstanding!

Posted by MissusB on Oct 08, 2014

The best skincare product I have ever tried!!! Amazing on the skin. I'm 47 & now have the softest, smoothest skin I have ever had!

Will buy again

Posted by 5096376831948923123 on Oct 08, 2014

I would personally recommend to use it for 2-3 weeks and pause for another 2-3 weeks to achieve better results

Needs tolerating at first, but works very well eventually

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

I ordered this for my sister and she loves it. At first it made her skin a bit dry, even irritated, but as soon as her skin got adjusted to the cream, it started to work very well. It makes her skin smooth and soft, helps against pimples and overall, she is super satisfied with the cream and surely - will order again! NB! She uses it every other day.

Do NOT use ALONE!

Posted by jrloveshopping on Sep 15, 2014

This is a very very good product. If you're looking for one product that is actually truly working on wrinkle or Acne, and not so strong as A acid, then this is it. Retinol is really softer than A acid, cause less damage on skin, and may effect on all types of skins (mine is dry and bit sensitive) I only use for two weeks or so, and my skin has been perfectly glow, and smooth! But i did conquered a situation at the beginning: itchy & peeling. that was a nightmare three days! My suggestion: Do NOT use it ALONE!!!! You should use this mixed with your cream, proportion can be 1:1 or 1:2....depends on how strong or healthy your skin is. If you have sensitive skin, this 1% retinol is originally soft but could be still strong for you. So remember, always mix it with your cream, and you'll be fine. I now throw away a lot my Guerlain, Dior, Kiehl's skin care products since they are far from good to compete. I love this product, and I'm gonna purchase again. Thanks! iherb!!

so oily

Posted by 4969522567739655713 on Sep 13, 2014

Using this cream it fine, but a bit oily. mean so creamy if you have oily skin, then not maybe good for your skin.... but not bad, its fine.

Effective!

Posted by septkaye on Sep 02, 2014

Helps with lines, blemishes and acne. Can be very drying so apply sparingly. Had a very bad reaction in the neck area as it got very red and itchy. Just using in my face for now.

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Posted by 5323010975903225086 on Aug 12, 2014

But it! This cream is incredible. I am 47 & never took care of my skin. Overnight, this treatment has turned my face into a soft silky blemish free vista!!! I'm bowled over. I have been very lucky in that I can use it every night with no effects but follow the instructions & I guarantee you will be thrilled with the results! Please click 'Yes' if this has been helpful to you.

Disappointment

Posted by 4948339227482529752 on Jul 30, 2014

I used this on my face first, but it burn it and made a damage results! Then I stop it and use it at my knees, day after day (not everyday be aware!) and it gave a good results .. But i still disapointmint because it damaged my face :(

The best!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

This cream have changed my skin. I love how my skin looks now!