Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Life Flo Health, Retinol A

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 24, 2011

Love this product because it smooths the skin making it more supple. Just make sure not to apply it too close to the eyes because that can create swollen eyelids.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3192910 on Aug 29, 2011

I've been using it now for about a month, but from the first few days I noticed a difference in my skin. People tell me all the time what a beautiful complexion I have. (And I don't). It's the best product I've ever seen for acne, too. The product is amazing and you can't beat the price. Highly recommend!

Amazing skin smoother and spot reducer

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 13, 2012

Every other night I use the Life Flo Health Retinol A 1% Advanced Revitalization Cream (also available on iHerb)on my face, neck and hands. My skin is much smoother and sun spots are fading. Very pleased with its effectiveness.

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Posted by 5323010975903225086 on Aug 12, 2014

But it! This cream is incredible. I am 47 & never took care of my skin. Overnight, this treatment has turned my face into a soft silky blemish free vista!!! I'm bowled over. I have been very lucky in that I can use it every night with no effects but follow the instructions & I guarantee you will be thrilled with the results! Please click 'Yes' if this has been helpful to you.

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

I have been using this cream for about a month now. I like the consistency, the smell and the results. This product got me a light peel, and I feel my skin is much better hydrated and looks better to me. I bought this product in order to use it before I do a TCA peel, and as an effective night cream. The product should be applied according the attached instructions. Don't use it every night from the start on because it will sting your face. I also love the fact that this product is OTC and affordable.