Is it 1%?

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Retinol 1% is normally way stronger than that. I have my Skinceuticals 1% and its refining properties are miraculous. So, Life Flo. This is a yellow cream with quite strong but quite pleasant scent, though I can see some people not liking it. Cream is on the oilier side and does a good job moisturizing the skin. The jar is quite big so it will last for quite a while. Its refining properties are definitely not enough for me and I didn't notice any "revitalization" difference so next time will try something else. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2108042 on Sep 07, 2011

I just started using this at night. I apply it to my lines after Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Cream. I'm thankful that the fine lines are noticeably less than before. I'll continue to use it. I love iHerb.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3192910 on Aug 29, 2011

I've been using it now for about a month, but from the first few days I noticed a difference in my skin. People tell me all the time what a beautiful complexion I have. (And I don't). It's the best product I've ever seen for acne, too. The product is amazing and you can't beat the price. Highly recommend!

Life Flo Health, Retinol A

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 24, 2011

Love this product because it smooths the skin making it more supple. Just make sure not to apply it too close to the eyes because that can create swollen eyelids.

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

I have been using this cream for about a month now. I like the consistency, the smell and the results. This product got me a light peel, and I feel my skin is much better hydrated and looks better to me. I bought this product in order to use it before I do a TCA peel, and as an effective night cream. The product should be applied according the attached instructions. Don't use it every night from the start on because it will sting your face. I also love the fact that this product is OTC and affordable.