Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Amazing skin smoother and spot reducer

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 13, 2012

Every other night I use the Life Flo Health Retinol A 1% Advanced Revitalization Cream (also available on iHerb)on my face, neck and hands. My skin is much smoother and sun spots are fading. Very pleased with its effectiveness.

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Posted by 5323010975903225086 on Aug 12, 2014

But it! This cream is incredible. I am 47 & never took care of my skin. Overnight, this treatment has turned my face into a soft silky blemish free vista!!! I'm bowled over. I have been very lucky in that I can use it every night with no effects but follow the instructions & I guarantee you will be thrilled with the results! Please click 'Yes' if this has been helpful to you.

Is it 1%?

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Retinol 1% is normally way stronger than that. I have my Skinceuticals 1% and its refining properties are miraculous. So, Life Flo. This is a yellow cream with quite strong but quite pleasant scent, though I can see some people not liking it. Cream is on the oilier side and does a good job moisturizing the skin. The jar is quite big so it will last for quite a while. Its refining properties are definitely not enough for me and I didn't notice any "revitalization" difference so next time will try something else. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

I have been using this cream for about a month now. I like the consistency, the smell and the results. This product got me a light peel, and I feel my skin is much better hydrated and looks better to me. I bought this product in order to use it before I do a TCA peel, and as an effective night cream. The product should be applied according the attached instructions. Don't use it every night from the start on because it will sting your face. I also love the fact that this product is OTC and affordable.

Great stuff!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3192910 on Aug 29, 2011

I've been using it now for about a month, but from the first few days I noticed a difference in my skin. People tell me all the time what a beautiful complexion I have. (And I don't). It's the best product I've ever seen for acne, too. The product is amazing and you can't beat the price. Highly recommend!