お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

WOW!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This retinol cream is the best vitamin A cream out there! Way better than the retin A cream than I got from my dermatologist. I usually use it 3 times at nighttime, then stop. A few days later, the skin peeling starts and lasts for a week. After that, I use products to speed up the healing so my skin can recover faster. My skin is always baby soft and tight afterwards because of this cream! I don't use the Life Flo Retinol A cream that often, just occasionally when I feel like my skin needs a good peel :) My mom loves it too, we both been using it for over a year now!

May cause outbreak

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Jul 28, 2012

This cream causes peeling, so you really have to follow the instructions on the box which say to start from a frequency of twice week. I was too zealous and used it everyday, thinking that my skin should have been conditioned by reviva's 5 % glycolic acid cream and by my monthly 35 % glycolic acid peels. My skin was definitely brighter after using the retinol a but the cream was quite greasy and i suffered a minor outbreak. My chin started peeling badly and when i used the glycolic peel, i suffered from major stinging and redness, something i've never experienced before. Am going to alternate between the glycolic acid cream and retin a cream and stop the retin a for a week before i do the glycolic peel.

Thanks iherb!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 18, 2014

I used 2 nights in a row and skip for 1 night, resulting in clear skin, smaller pore and blemishes free skin. Really love this product. But don't overdo it, or your skin will burn!!

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 26, 2012

I am unable to use Rx Retin A. It burns my skin. This, however, is very pleasant to use. I got a tiny amount of peel around my nose after using it two nights in a row. But my skin really needs exfoliation, so I don't mind at all. Retinol A is one of the few substances that has clinical results proving its effectiveness. And I am in love with Life Flo.

Do NOT use ALONE!

Posted by jrloveshopping on Sep 15, 2014

This is a very very good product. If you're looking for one product that is actually truly working on wrinkle or Acne, and not so strong as A acid, then this is it. Retinol is really softer than A acid, cause less damage on skin, and may effect on all types of skins (mine is dry and bit sensitive) I only use for two weeks or so, and my skin has been perfectly glow, and smooth! But i did conquered a situation at the beginning: itchy & peeling. that was a nightmare three days! My suggestion: Do NOT use it ALONE!!!! You should use this mixed with your cream, proportion can be 1:1 or 1:2....depends on how strong or healthy your skin is. If you have sensitive skin, this 1% retinol is originally soft but could be still strong for you. So remember, always mix it with your cream, and you'll be fine. I now throw away a lot my Guerlain, Dior, Kiehl's skin care products since they are far from good to compete. I love this product, and I'm gonna purchase again. Thanks! iherb!!