A-Maz-Ing

Posted by 4721171146388429827 on Jul 02, 2014

Im 24 and for the past 5 months, I have been struggling with acne. I would get a new blemish every other day to the point where the blemish would be so big and soar it would leave me with headaches, to even wash my face it was painful. My sister got this jar of cream I reluctantly dabbed it on my blemishes (including resocia) and I can honestly say all my blemish shrunk to a quarter of the size the next day. I must advise use it sparingly, or it will make your skin dry and flakey, so I have reduced it to twice a week untill i build my tolerance up for it. I cannot reccommend this enough. I finally feel I have confidence because of this jar.

Yolande France

Posted by Reviewer2995720 on Mar 30, 2014

Nice cream, but strong . So I use it 2/3 times a week in the evening. Everyday is to much. I have an oily skin. So I have also tried Revival glycol acid 5% and 20 % but this cream is stronger. Now I use this cream 4 weeks and then 4 weeks Revival. My skin is better now.

Will buy again

Posted by 5096376831948923123 on Oct 08, 2014

I would personally recommend to use it for 2-3 weeks and pause for another 2-3 weeks to achieve better results

Outstanding!

Posted by MissusB on Oct 08, 2014

The best skincare product I have ever tried!!! Amazing on the skin. I'm 47 & now have the softest, smoothest skin I have ever had!

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

Retinol is one of few ingredients I've seen a noticeable result in my experience. So I bought this product to take an intense care of my skin now and thanks for a great price. No irritaion for me though I look orange as carrot after applying at night. Next morning my skin has been smoother. It would be greater if this wasn't a jar but tube. I'm going to get back here after a complete jar.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Nov 11, 2013

Another review said to be careful how often you use it when first beginning so I keep that in mind. It also states that on the directions. I've only been using this product for a couple weeks and I like it so far. I don't use it more than every 2 or 3 days. My skin does seem to be softer. I was having bouts of adult post PMS acne. I cleared that up before using this product, but once I started using Retinol A, I've had no more problems and my skin is smoother. I've only used the product that was on the lid, so it doesn't take much. I'm guessing this will last me about a year.

Life Flo Health retinol

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jul 25, 2012

Amazing product does what it says it will do,just had to be more careful about not overdoing it ,using every oter day instead of everyday because it can dry skin too much.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051712 on May 31, 2012

I won't use this more than once a week on my skin because it peels off the skin -especially around the mouth area. So I was concerned too much peeling of skin may by itself cause wrinkles by exposing the lower layer to the UV light.

very potent

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

This is really very potent, I will apply it twice a weeka nd use glycolic acid from reviva labs 10 procent the other days and still peel a little bit. I had a rash a couple of times when i only left 1 day between reapplying so you should be really careful with building up the use. I transferred mine to a refillable airtight pump bacause a jar is never a good idea for creams, thats my only complaint

Great product!

Posted by 4673347389527156271 on Sep 07, 2016

Only con is that it's in a jar packaging, otherwise it would have 5 stars.