July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

Retinol is one of few ingredients I've seen a noticeable result in my experience. So I bought this product to take an intense care of my skin now and thanks for a great price. No irritaion for me though I look orange as carrot after applying at night. Next morning my skin has been smoother. It would be greater if this wasn't a jar but tube. I'm going to get back here after a complete jar.

Good for skin peeling

Posted by Reviewer3330428 on Mar 17, 2014

Started using this product only twice before my skin begins to peel. So I must say Retinol A 1% is quite strong. The peeling sort of gives you a new skin layer, hence stimulates collagen production, which is good. This will erase fine lines and fine wrinkles as well. When applied, you will feel a little tingling sensation, this indicates that the product is working. Don't forget to protect your new layer skin from the sun and moisturize it well. Adjust the frequency of use of Retinol A upon your skin tolerance. It has a nice citrous smell. Really like this product.

Thanks iherb!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 18, 2014

I used 2 nights in a row and skip for 1 night, resulting in clear skin, smaller pore and blemishes free skin. Really love this product. But don't overdo it, or your skin will burn!!

WOW!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This retinol cream is the best vitamin A cream out there! Way better than the retin A cream than I got from my dermatologist. I usually use it 3 times at nighttime, then stop. A few days later, the skin peeling starts and lasts for a week. After that, I use products to speed up the healing so my skin can recover faster. My skin is always baby soft and tight afterwards because of this cream! I don't use the Life Flo Retinol A cream that often, just occasionally when I feel like my skin needs a good peel :) My mom loves it too, we both been using it for over a year now!

Life Flo Health retinol

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jul 25, 2012

Amazing product does what it says it will do,just had to be more careful about not overdoing it ,using every oter day instead of everyday because it can dry skin too much.