Good

Posted by Reviewer2051712 on May 31, 2012

I won't use this more than once a week on my skin because it peels off the skin -especially around the mouth area. So I was concerned too much peeling of skin may by itself cause wrinkles by exposing the lower layer to the UV light.

0 stars: please read about my experience before you buy this.

Posted by Reviewer1546686 on May 11, 2016

I used this cream for just two nights. I then broke out into a terrible rash. I have white bumps on my face and red splotches on my neck. I'm itchy and my skin is constantly stinging. I went to the doctor and she told me retinol is a medicine and is best prescribed by a doctor. Since many creams are only 0.05%-0.5%, I should've known 1% is too strong. I urge anyone interested in this cream to talk to a doctor first and then test a small area of skin. I'm now on oral medication and applying a cortisone cream. I'll have further treatment done this weekend. This cream has cost me over $100 in skin damage/repair. :*(

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2674674 on Sep 01, 2011

I regret buying it.I have severe rashes on my face and my skin started peeling off. I just used it 2 times. It took two weeks for my skin to come to normal condition.

Tenía miedo

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Apr 02, 2012

Por ser mi primera crema con retinol y tener la piel sensible, pero no he tenido ningun problema y noto mejoría en la piel. La alterno por las noches con Earth Science, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator Volveré a comprarla,gran relación calidad/precio

'A' score.

Posted by 5230319637657402808 on Dec 27, 2013

Good product, especially for winter.

very good

Posted by 5377533693761682538 on Dec 30, 2013

Exfoliates gently, not greasy. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

My favorite cream for winter season.

Posted by 4967936627611859629 on Jan 02, 2013

My favorite cream for winter season. Gave my dryness for first couple weeks, however now it keeps my skin radiant and younger.

labs

Posted by Reviewer1161382 on Mar 15, 2013

Ļoti labs, pirmajā reizē 2 ned. laikā uzklāju 3 reizes, efekts ir. Tikai uzmanīgi ar uzklāšanu un lietošanas biežumu. Seja tagad ir burvīga. Kad lobījās āda lietoju E vit eļļu no Jason.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Nov 11, 2013

Another review said to be careful how often you use it when first beginning so I keep that in mind. It also states that on the directions. I've only been using this product for a couple weeks and I like it so far. I don't use it more than every 2 or 3 days. My skin does seem to be softer. I was having bouts of adult post PMS acne. I cleared that up before using this product, but once I started using Retinol A, I've had no more problems and my skin is smoother. I've only used the product that was on the lid, so it doesn't take much. I'm guessing this will last me about a year.

Love it

Posted by 5251708838878357032 on May 13, 2016

I will buy it again, works perfectly for my acne, problematic sk