So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Nov 11, 2013

Another review said to be careful how often you use it when first beginning so I keep that in mind. It also states that on the directions. I've only been using this product for a couple weeks and I like it so far. I don't use it more than every 2 or 3 days. My skin does seem to be softer. I was having bouts of adult post PMS acne. I cleared that up before using this product, but once I started using Retinol A, I've had no more problems and my skin is smoother. I've only used the product that was on the lid, so it doesn't take much. I'm guessing this will last me about a year.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

Retinol is one of few ingredients I've seen a noticeable result in my experience. So I bought this product to take an intense care of my skin now and thanks for a great price. No irritaion for me though I look orange as carrot after applying at night. Next morning my skin has been smoother. It would be greater if this wasn't a jar but tube. I'm going to get back here after a complete jar.

Stronger than prescription a

Posted by 5113705679879517410 on Jun 16, 2016

Very strong Took my skin 8 weeks to adjust Now no issues Works Brilliant

A-Maz-Ing

Posted by 4721171146388429827 on Jul 02, 2014

Im 24 and for the past 5 months, I have been struggling with acne. I would get a new blemish every other day to the point where the blemish would be so big and soar it would leave me with headaches, to even wash my face it was painful. My sister got this jar of cream I reluctantly dabbed it on my blemishes (including resocia) and I can honestly say all my blemish shrunk to a quarter of the size the next day. I must advise use it sparingly, or it will make your skin dry and flakey, so I have reduced it to twice a week untill i build my tolerance up for it. I cannot reccommend this enough. I finally feel I have confidence because of this jar.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051712 on May 31, 2012

I won't use this more than once a week on my skin because it peels off the skin -especially around the mouth area. So I was concerned too much peeling of skin may by itself cause wrinkles by exposing the lower layer to the UV light.

very potent

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

This is really very potent, I will apply it twice a weeka nd use glycolic acid from reviva labs 10 procent the other days and still peel a little bit. I had a rash a couple of times when i only left 1 day between reapplying so you should be really careful with building up the use. I transferred mine to a refillable airtight pump bacause a jar is never a good idea for creams, thats my only complaint

Life Flo Health retinol

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jul 25, 2012

Amazing product does what it says it will do,just had to be more careful about not overdoing it ,using every oter day instead of everyday because it can dry skin too much.

Great product!

Posted by 4673347389527156271 on Sep 07, 2016

Only con is that it's in a jar packaging, otherwise it would have 5 stars.

Good but proper retin A is better

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Jun 11, 2015

My summary: meh. granted I'm only 21 and was using this as an effort to improve: MINOR sun spots, blackheads, very fine lines. No improvement despite using it properly. Burnt my skin by accident initially but sorted that issue by being a little more careful. It just didn't do a whole lot - if anything. It simply made my skin more sensitive (which i don't mind if I see improvements). I would choose something a little more effective and gentle for future use. Perhaps if I were older it would work a little better. For now I'll stick with my microfiber cloths, retin a 0.25% and salicylic acid thank you. Worth the try though so I know for next time.

Bad product - Mal producto

Posted by 4618743383735331308 on Oct 14, 2015

I wanted try retinol A in high concentration. I knew retinol A acts cleaning the firsts layers of skin. But this cream burn my skin, and i don't feel any benefits. If you want the benefits of vitamin A in your skin, use creams with retinoic acid not with retinol A. Although if you decide use this cream, use only by night. --- Quería probar retinol A en alta concentración. Sabía que el retinol A actúa limpiando las primeras capas de la piel. Pero esta crema solo quema mi piel, y no siento ningún beneficio. Si deseas los beneficios de la vitamina A en tu piel, usa cremas con ácido retinoico no con retinol A. Aunque si usted decide utilizar esta crema, usela sólo por la noche.