Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Price does not equal qualitiy

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

This cream works extememly well. Love it! I would suggest using it every other day. Have purchased others with much higher price that do not work as well if at all.

WOW!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This retinol cream is the best vitamin A cream out there! Way better than the retin A cream than I got from my dermatologist. I usually use it 3 times at nighttime, then stop. A few days later, the skin peeling starts and lasts for a week. After that, I use products to speed up the healing so my skin can recover faster. My skin is always baby soft and tight afterwards because of this cream! I don't use the Life Flo Retinol A cream that often, just occasionally when I feel like my skin needs a good peel :) My mom loves it too, we both been using it for over a year now!

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I know the benefits of vitamin A for skin.when I got this product I use it every night and applied too much.so after few days my skin was red and itchy.was my fault.our skin have to get use to it.I started to use just twice a week and apply just a little bit,now I use every other night and my skin don't irritate anymore,its really soft,no spots,no acne.I wanted to order again but its out of stock ,please bring it back

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

Retinol is one of few ingredients I've seen a noticeable result in my experience. So I bought this product to take an intense care of my skin now and thanks for a great price. No irritaion for me though I look orange as carrot after applying at night. Next morning my skin has been smoother. It would be greater if this wasn't a jar but tube. I'm going to get back here after a complete jar.

It worked!! :D

Posted by Reviewer1477816 on Oct 16, 2013

I got this Retinol cream after watching beauty guru's video, 'gossmakeupartist'.He recommend me to use retinol to revitalize and remove the acne. I was lil bit worried because he mentioned that 1% retinol may be too strong for beginner. However, for me it worked perfectly. I used it as a night cream and when i wake up my skin become silky and acne sign is getting minimized. Basically it help to fill the thin skin layer. Plz use Sunscreen after use Retinol cream, if you use it in day time.