Price does not equal qualitiy

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

This cream works extememly well. Love it! I would suggest using it every other day. Have purchased others with much higher price that do not work as well if at all.

WOW!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This retinol cream is the best vitamin A cream out there! Way better than the retin A cream than I got from my dermatologist. I usually use it 3 times at nighttime, then stop. A few days later, the skin peeling starts and lasts for a week. After that, I use products to speed up the healing so my skin can recover faster. My skin is always baby soft and tight afterwards because of this cream! I don't use the Life Flo Retinol A cream that often, just occasionally when I feel like my skin needs a good peel :) My mom loves it too, we both been using it for over a year now!

A miraculous find

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on May 23, 2015

I bought this on a whim base on the reviews and had no expectations as too many products over promise and underdeliver - besides costing quite a bit of money too. I used a pea size amount every 3 days for the first 3 times, then every other day since. By the second week I could feel my skin much smoother and softer, and now more than a month layer the penny size pigmentation on my face has lightened. Even my husband noticed it. Of course, you cannot depend on this retinol alone to make your skin brighter - you have to sleep sufficiently, drink lots of water and reduce sugar and stress too, and eat nutritious food. Whenever I overwork and feel stressed, and do not sleep or hydrate sufficiently my skin looks dull and darker, not bright. However the retinol does help a lot in rejuvenating my skin and it always feel so soft and smooth the day after application. This brand is such great value for money. A bottle will last a long time since you only use a little. What wonderful value! Beats all the products out there by the major cosmetic company. What a lovely product. Am so thankful! Every one should have access to beauty at reasonable prices. This is one of the rare "this works"!

Do NOT use ALONE!

Posted by jrloveshopping on Sep 15, 2014

This is a very very good product. If you're looking for one product that is actually truly working on wrinkle or Acne, and not so strong as A acid, then this is it. Retinol is really softer than A acid, cause less damage on skin, and may effect on all types of skins (mine is dry and bit sensitive) I only use for two weeks or so, and my skin has been perfectly glow, and smooth! But i did conquered a situation at the beginning: itchy & peeling. that was a nightmare three days! My suggestion: Do NOT use it ALONE!!!! You should use this mixed with your cream, proportion can be 1:1 or 1:2....depends on how strong or healthy your skin is. If you have sensitive skin, this 1% retinol is originally soft but could be still strong for you. So remember, always mix it with your cream, and you'll be fine. I now throw away a lot my Guerlain, Dior, Kiehl's skin care products since they are far from good to compete. I love this product, and I'm gonna purchase again. Thanks! iherb!!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Jul 21, 2014

This cream works. It improves overall skin tone and texture but does so slowly and gently. There isn't noticed peeling or stinging that is often present when using a retinol cream. Even though it isn't recommended to use retinol around the eye area, I've done so with this cream on a few occasions without any incident. It's not greasy, but it is tacky to touch. Because of this, I find that it works great under mineral makeup. It provides a sticky base for the makeup to adhere to. I've used this on my face, neck, hands, and a stretch mark that I've recently acquired (at bedtime) and have continued to receive great results. The results aren't immediate, but they are obvious with consistent use. Because of how well this works, I'm tempted to try out the higher dosage. Btw, my skin is accustomed to retinol creams and tca peels and things of this nature, so I didn't experience the stinging and burning that others reported. Also, I don't use this on my face everyday and night. I alternate products. On days that I don't use this, I notice the absorption of my other products seems to be much better. Overall, I'm really glad I've added this to my skincare routine.