after 1 week i see the results !

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Nov 21, 2015

i use a small quantity every night, for day i use a rich moisturizing cream.This cream does not cause me irritation, i have a radiant beautiful skin.

Will buy again

Posted by 5096376831948923123 on Oct 08, 2014

I would personally recommend to use it for 2-3 weeks and pause for another 2-3 weeks to achieve better results

Outstanding!

Posted by MissusB on Oct 08, 2014

The best skincare product I have ever tried!!! Amazing on the skin. I'm 47 & now have the softest, smoothest skin I have ever had!

A-Maz-Ing

Posted by 4721171146388429827 on Jul 02, 2014

Im 24 and for the past 5 months, I have been struggling with acne. I would get a new blemish every other day to the point where the blemish would be so big and soar it would leave me with headaches, to even wash my face it was painful. My sister got this jar of cream I reluctantly dabbed it on my blemishes (including resocia) and I can honestly say all my blemish shrunk to a quarter of the size the next day. I must advise use it sparingly, or it will make your skin dry and flakey, so I have reduced it to twice a week untill i build my tolerance up for it. I cannot reccommend this enough. I finally feel I have confidence because of this jar.

Yolande France

Posted by Reviewer2995720 on Mar 30, 2014

Nice cream, but strong . So I use it 2/3 times a week in the evening. Everyday is to much. I have an oily skin. So I have also tried Revival glycol acid 5% and 20 % but this cream is stronger. Now I use this cream 4 weeks and then 4 weeks Revival. My skin is better now.

Life Flo Health retinol

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jul 25, 2012

Amazing product does what it says it will do,just had to be more careful about not overdoing it ,using every oter day instead of everyday because it can dry skin too much.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051712 on May 31, 2012

I won't use this more than once a week on my skin because it peels off the skin -especially around the mouth area. So I was concerned too much peeling of skin may by itself cause wrinkles by exposing the lower layer to the UV light.

Great product!

Posted by 4673347389527156271 on Sep 07, 2016

Only con is that it's in a jar packaging, otherwise it would have 5 stars.

Good but proper retin A is better

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Jun 11, 2015

My summary: meh. granted I'm only 21 and was using this as an effort to improve: MINOR sun spots, blackheads, very fine lines. No improvement despite using it properly. Burnt my skin by accident initially but sorted that issue by being a little more careful. It just didn't do a whole lot - if anything. It simply made my skin more sensitive (which i don't mind if I see improvements). I would choose something a little more effective and gentle for future use. Perhaps if I were older it would work a little better. For now I'll stick with my microfiber cloths, retin a 0.25% and salicylic acid thank you. Worth the try though so I know for next time.

Bad product - Mal producto

Posted by 4618743383735331308 on Oct 14, 2015

I wanted try retinol A in high concentration. I knew retinol A acts cleaning the firsts layers of skin. But this cream burn my skin, and i don't feel any benefits. If you want the benefits of vitamin A in your skin, use creams with retinoic acid not with retinol A. Although if you decide use this cream, use only by night. --- Quería probar retinol A en alta concentración. Sabía que el retinol A actúa limpiando las primeras capas de la piel. Pero esta crema solo quema mi piel, y no siento ningún beneficio. Si deseas los beneficios de la vitamina A en tu piel, usa cremas con ácido retinoico no con retinol A. Aunque si usted decide utilizar esta crema, usela sólo por la noche.