Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

May cause outbreak

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Jul 28, 2012

This cream causes peeling, so you really have to follow the instructions on the box which say to start from a frequency of twice week. I was too zealous and used it everyday, thinking that my skin should have been conditioned by reviva's 5 % glycolic acid cream and by my monthly 35 % glycolic acid peels. My skin was definitely brighter after using the retinol a but the cream was quite greasy and i suffered a minor outbreak. My chin started peeling badly and when i used the glycolic peel, i suffered from major stinging and redness, something i've never experienced before. Am going to alternate between the glycolic acid cream and retin a cream and stop the retin a for a week before i do the glycolic peel.

Thanks iherb!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 18, 2014

I used 2 nights in a row and skip for 1 night, resulting in clear skin, smaller pore and blemishes free skin. Really love this product. But don't overdo it, or your skin will burn!!

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 26, 2012

I am unable to use Rx Retin A. It burns my skin. This, however, is very pleasant to use. I got a tiny amount of peel around my nose after using it two nights in a row. But my skin really needs exfoliation, so I don't mind at all. Retinol A is one of the few substances that has clinical results proving its effectiveness. And I am in love with Life Flo.

Price does not equal qualitiy

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

This cream works extememly well. Love it! I would suggest using it every other day. Have purchased others with much higher price that do not work as well if at all.

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I know the benefits of vitamin A for skin.when I got this product I use it every night and applied too much.so after few days my skin was red and itchy.was my fault.our skin have to get use to it.I started to use just twice a week and apply just a little bit,now I use every other night and my skin don't irritate anymore,its really soft,no spots,no acne.I wanted to order again but its out of stock ,please bring it back