did not fit me

Posted by 4973137829941932113 on Apr 19, 2016

I did not see any result neither on my face nor on my arms. There was no peeling no any difference in texture or color of my skin. Maybe it did not work just on me, but it did nothing to breakouts. Any time i use it i get itching on my arms.

Wrinkle Buster

Posted by 5663395091272610078 on Apr 14, 2016

This is the best anti wrinkle cream you will ever find beats all top end creams but be warned go lightly to start with and then boy the magic happens

So far, so good:) and a Question for other users

Posted by 5446782645271874194 on Apr 10, 2016

Ive been using the cream now for only a few days (morning and evening). I know on the package it said a build up, but my skin is used to retinol already. Yesterday I thought, well the cream is not working cause I dont feel any of the side effects, but thismorning I did experience the redness and irritated feeling, so its doing its work fine;) I will use it now every other day. It is normal that the color of the cream is yellow-ish? Are there users who have been using this cream for a while now and have some results?

Wow!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Apr 07, 2016

I use a small amount of this a few times a week. I am really impressed with this cream! I only use a small amount; I tried using a little more than usual once and I could definitely see/feel the retinol effects, which were not necessarily bad, I just like to use it gently.

seems work!

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Feb 22, 2016

I just using 2 night so far.my skin tone become more brightness.I'm pleasantly surprised my acne and scar is peel off .I have experience for tretinoin(retinoic acid)0.1%which make me very uncomfortable because it cause redness ,burn ,and peel off too much.so I just using it for acne.but this retinol A 1% cream is not like that.It just a very little bit peel off.I also surprised 1% is not stimulate so I can use it for whole face.today I bought one more again for my storage.I will follow the directions. I will stop to use tonight and then using the other night..let's see one month after what will like.

good choice

Posted by 4630458917431643073 on Feb 20, 2016

I like how looks my skin next day after use it. But I don't have any feeling of tickling (as it was describe by others)....and also no exfoliation. but still I see result.

Great retinol cream but packaging not good

Posted by 5419897113616860995 on Jan 29, 2016

This is a great cheap retinol cream and works perfectly but, retinol is broken down in light so the packaging should be in a metal tube or pump bottle instead of a tub. I find mine starts to go off in about a month, you can tell when the yellow colour of the cream changes and becomes less effective. For the price it is amazing but I haven't figured out if buying a tub a month is any more cost effective than the stuff I get from my aesthetician every three or four months. If they changed the packaging it would be the perfect product.

very good and delicate

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 29, 2016

It improves scarring, firms and improves the shape of the face. I use 2-3 times a week at night, in the morning the skin is brighter, smoother and radiates. The cream is fine - do not pinch or irritate. It has a little exfoliating action, but it is not much visible.

so far so good

Posted by 4976676051676200367 on Dec 14, 2015

I've been using skin doctors gamma Hydroxy forte for about two years now and decided to up my dosage of retinol. After a couple of weeks of usage, this seems like a great product, especially given the low price. Just a tip to users; although I avoid my eye area, I found that when I applied my under-eye cream, there was obviously enough residual product left on my fingers that I ended up with stinging red rings around my eyes- I now wash my hands straight after applying it. The only reason I deducted a star was firstly because I don't like the packaging (an airless pump would be more appropriate for a product like retinol) And secondly because on receiving it, the product was VERY warm (it had obviously been sitting in the back of the postal truck all day long). I know this isn't explicitly iHerbs fault, but ultimately they are an online retailer and it's their responsibility to make sure products arrive with the same integrity as they left.

Great

Posted by 4696284249317220052 on Dec 12, 2015

excellent product, i love it