Thickened skin, faded spots, healed scalp

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Jul 07, 2015

I had two or three tiny crows' feet by my left eye (where the sun hits when you drive). After using this for a few weeks my skin in this area thickened to the point that the crows' feet had disappeared! I was also using it over a couple of small spots that had appeared around my eyes and those spots have faded. I had some reddened areas on my hairline that looked like burns after a chemical treatment for my hair; they were painless, but ugly. I applied the retinol A 1% serum to these areas and by the next day the red areas had disappeared! I never felt any stinging on my skin, even in the hairline "burns." I wish this came in a handy 1000-pack!

Great!

Posted by 4999677815984916847 on May 27, 2016

Great product, after only 10 days my skin looks healthier, my pores are smaller and discoloration is fading! I haven't experienced any itching or redness...will by again!

Seems to work

Posted by 5391031994265048337 on Apr 08, 2016

I have sensitive, reactive skin. This product seems to actually improve the texture of my skin a bit. I think my skin looks clearer after using it. And I like the ingredients list. The smell is off putting however - smells a bit vinegar-y, like salad dressing.

Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015

Nekā īpaši, varbūt mazliet sausina iekaisumus

best for scars and estries

Posted by 4943264247941422477 on May 25, 2015

i had an accident, and left me a scar in face. Its close to dissapear with this. I used for estries that i have in legs cause i was losing weight. Good with rosa mosqueta

Helped remove a verruca

Posted by mygreathealth on Dec 28, 2015

My toddler picked up a verruca from our local swimming pool. Instead of applying salicylic acid (which is too strong for his young skin) I rolled this stuff onto his foot, then when it was dry applied tea tree oil and a plaster every night for a couple of weeks. This totally killed the verruca and didn't damage his skin. Also good for lessening sun-wrinkled skin.

Roll-on retinol 1%

Posted by Maturegirl on Jun 19, 2016

Very effective product. But the smell is awful :)

stings the morning after

Posted by stylomiloforever on Jun 02, 2015

i've only used this once and it stings the morning after but i guess it is to be expected. i read that this requires long term use to see effectiveness. i can see little tiny bubbles enter the tube as i am rolling it over my skin.

Very intelligent application system

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Apr 11, 2016

Definitely be buying more of this. Hard to tell if the vitamin A is actually doing anything, but such a smart way to apply, I'm going to trust what I've read about retinol and anti aging and will be buying more.

Easy to use, seems to be doing something

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on May 04, 2016

It takes a few months for Retinol to show results, so I can't say yet that I see something. I think I see a decrease in fine lines on my chest area. I use it every night on clean skin, and follow with moisturizer. The ingredient list is good, and it does not sting at all, not did I see redness or itching. The roller applicator is very easy to use, I like that I don't have to dip my fingers :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »