Great Absorption for Vitamin D in Creme form!

Posted by Reviewer1316358 on Aug 11, 2010

Thank you Life-Flo for making a Vitamin D that is in A Creme form. It has a very nice texture it seems like the transdermal delivery allows the D to get absorbed as I have felt really good since started using.

Makes my skin glow!

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Dec 31, 2011

I love using this lotion after my daily shower. I use four pumps (one for each leg, one for my torso, one for both arms) and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. No easy feat considering that my skin becomes itchy and tight in the winter. But not with this lotion. It also makes my skin very bright and "glowy." I love it! Not much of a smell with this lotion either which is nice. And it's not greasy or sticky. A definite keeper! Please note that I DID in fact buy this product from iherb, but used a family member's account to place the order. Iherb as always, shipped this out to me lightening fast.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2204581 on Mar 11, 2013

After 2-3 weeks of use, I can actually feel the energy-level is higher. This cream absorbs very well and smooths the skin perfectly. I will re-order.

Just Another Lotion

Posted by 5013461337880537895 on Sep 02, 2012

I've been using this regularly after showering and sometimes I feel as though my skin still gets dry. Also, I feel like this lotion makes my skin itchy.

can't understand it

Posted by anioto on Oct 12, 2013

Smell is just terrible. And very stable - my skin had a bad smell even on the next morning after applying. Also an unpleasant oily slick on the skin. Cream is just not absorbed. Don't like it at all.

good product

Posted by Revron on Dec 29, 2013

Great as additional vit d for the winter blues. But not very helpful for a medical deficiency. I use it in addition to the oral pills. Lovely moisturizer - little heavy - great during winter. The container is designed well. Mild smell. Like this product. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

Posted by 5715606368008608036 on Jan 18, 2013

I can't comment on its efficacy, but...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 02, 2014

...I do like Life Flo's pump bottles, and this is a gentle lotion, goes on nicely, smells mild, sinks in well. Give it a go - it'ss well-priced.

D3 cream

Posted by 4858585099948901323 on Jan 16, 2014

Super cream, I use it every day.