Life Solutions, Children's Super Multi Vitamins And Minerals, Liquid, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Best I have found for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2843793 From California on Jul 04, 2008

My 3 year old grandson loves this, and since he started using this he is thriving. He eats better, has fewer colds, and loves the taste. Most kids multi vitamins have very little value - the amounts are really not enough of anytthing to make a differnce. I highly recommend this one.

Life Solutions Liquid Vitamins Rocks

Posted by Reviewer2970759 From New Jersey on Apr 20, 2009

My son has been taking this mixed with juice. Yes the taste is a bit bitter but the vitamins absorb quickly. My son has been exsposed to so many colds this year. Thanks to this supplement he has had infrequent colds. Also when he did get sick it lasted a short time. I am very pleased so far. Just mix it with your childs favorite juice.

still testing

Posted by Reviewer2124562 From North Carolina on Mar 20, 2009

My daughter is about half-way through her first bottle, so we do not have a solid opinion yet. However, what we do know is that she will only take it mixed with orange juice because the flavor leaves a little to be desired. I know because I always test first anything I give to her. It does seem to be helping with fighting off most colds and such she picks up at school.

Life solutions, Childrens supera multi vitamins and minerals, liquid, 16 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2800664 From Louisiana on Nov 26, 2008

The taste is great but if I as an adult take more than the childrens dose I get very uncomfortable flushing (apparently due to the B vitamins). I will not purchase this product again due to this.