Acai power!

Posted by Reviewer3179237 on Sep 16, 2010

So much energy packed in two swallows. Great taste too!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3189749 on Aug 10, 2010

Has a great taste. Good to mix in a smoothie, with greens powder or by it self.

Good flavor and value

Posted by Reviewer3304432 on Jun 20, 2008

I like this juice. I think it helps my immune system and it tastes great, too.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3280260 on Aug 28, 2008

Husband said it gives him energy and tastes good...

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Dec 15, 2009

There are times when this product has had an unbelieveablly positive influence on my energy levels. Other times less so perhaps from saturation. Overall I find it more effective that the powder and really do love it. It has over the long run, made a big impact in my life.

Life Time Acai Plus Juice blend

Posted by Reviewer2827651 on Nov 01, 2007

So far I have been pleased with the product. I have not had any labs done yet so time will tell. I am pleased with the price I paid for the product. (It's much less expensive than Monavie.)

Acai by Lifetime

Posted by Reviewer2842939 on Oct 11, 2007

Great product.I have been taking it for a year now and i just always feel energetic.Many of my family are now taking it as well.

tastes and work great

Posted by Reviewer2699093 on Jan 05, 2008

I usually get sick so many times during the winter and this product has so far kept me from that. Plus it helps me feel really good. I have lost some much needed weight. I have lost more since taking this juice drink.

This is my Acai juice of choice

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 01, 2009

I've tried a bunch of them and this seems to have the highest concentration on Acai plus it's the best tasting on the market. You can drink it straight and enjoy it or add it to your fruit smoothy, other juice drink, etc.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Jan 02, 2008

I have Lyme disease and this has helped greatly with the detox/herx symptoms that come up when treating Lyme. The improvement in symptoms has been nothing short of amazing! (Less fatigue, brain fog, better mood) I ran out for a couple of days and symptoms came back a bit. It's definitely the acai that has helped.