Acai

Posted by Reviewer1790823 on Mar 09, 2008

Interesting taste. The problem with all the products is the shipping. It seems the total cost is close to costs in the health food store. Not sure about inpact on my health as I haven't had it routinely

Life Time Acai Plus Juice

Posted by Reviewer1914308 on Mar 05, 2008

We drink acai juice every day. We keep it at the office so that we can all feel the benefits of acai. After several months of using this wonderful product, we feel it has great health and energy benefits. Our feeling is that it is equal in quality to Monavie at a fraction of the cost! We're hooked!

Life Time, Acai Plus Jiice Blend

Posted by Reviewer2593240 on Feb 20, 2008

I found this product very good. It is very palatable and provides you with extra energy for the day and a sence of well being.

requested review

Posted by Reviewer2603304 on Jan 30, 2008

Very yummy and easy to use.

L. Bennett

Posted by Reviewer3044799 on Jan 28, 2008

Tastes really good!

tastes and work great

Posted by Reviewer2699093 on Jan 05, 2008

I usually get sick so many times during the winter and this product has so far kept me from that. Plus it helps me feel really good. I have lost some much needed weight. I have lost more since taking this juice drink.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Jan 02, 2008

I have Lyme disease and this has helped greatly with the detox/herx symptoms that come up when treating Lyme. The improvement in symptoms has been nothing short of amazing! (Less fatigue, brain fog, better mood) I ran out for a couple of days and symptoms came back a bit. It's definitely the acai that has helped.

Great Taste & Energy

Posted by Reviewer1257648 on Dec 26, 2007

I've tried several types of Acai juice and this one has the best taste and gives me the best energy.

Acai Juice blend

Posted by Reviewer1136629 on Dec 11, 2007

Now this is absolutely wonderful. It tastes great and gives me energy without any caffeine or added ingredients. A little goes a long way and it is cost effective as well. I will be buying this instead of processed store juices.

acai juice

Posted by Reviewer2868568 on Dec 05, 2007

I understand it takes about a month to feel the effects of the juice. Since we have tried it for only 2 wks, a full evaluation should wait. Shipping was excellent.