Life Time, Acai Plus Jiice Blend

Posted by Reviewer2593240 on Feb 20, 2008

I found this product very good. It is very palatable and provides you with extra energy for the day and a sence of well being.

Life Time Acai Plus Juice

Posted by Reviewer1914308 on Mar 05, 2008

We drink acai juice every day. We keep it at the office so that we can all feel the benefits of acai. After several months of using this wonderful product, we feel it has great health and energy benefits. Our feeling is that it is equal in quality to Monavie at a fraction of the cost! We're hooked!

Acai by Lifetime

Posted by Reviewer2842939 on Oct 11, 2007

Great product.I have been taking it for a year now and i just always feel energetic.Many of my family are now taking it as well.

Life Time Acai Plus Juice blend

Posted by Reviewer2827651 on Nov 01, 2007

So far I have been pleased with the product. I have not had any labs done yet so time will tell. I am pleased with the price I paid for the product. (It's much less expensive than Monavie.)

rave

Posted by Reviewer1923231 on Nov 03, 2007

taste great -- hoping it helps body, too

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1007632 on Nov 25, 2007

I think this is a terrific immune enhancing juice. It tastes terrific, which is a great bonus.

Good substitute for Mona Vie

Posted by Reviewer1944437 on Mar 16, 2008

Doesn't have all of the ingredients of Mona Vie but I don't think all of the stuff in Mona Vie is necessarily essential for good health. This product seems to make me feel more healthy in a way I can't exactly describe...but I like it and I think its ingredients are completely adequate for a good daily supply of antioxidants...for much less money than Mona Vie.

Life Time, Acai Plus Juice Blend

Posted by Reviewer2674521 on Apr 21, 2008

Very tasty. Would definitely re-purchase.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2187306 on May 14, 2008

My nine year old daughter and I both take this every morning. I love the taste and it helps to stabilize my daughter's moods.

carl raudabaugh

Posted by Reviewer2337525 on Jun 08, 2008

My husband feels that this acai juice blend helps with his appetite and general feeling better at age 69