Review for "Brite Eyes with Lutein"

Posted by Reviewer2132630 on Apr 24, 2008

I buy this product for my old uncle - he is 86 years old. He has "Macular Degeneration" for five years - he thinks Brite Eyes with Lutein stopped the degeneration. He has been using this product for almost three years and he is very happy with it. THANK YOU!

consumer

Posted by Reviewer3070776 on Dec 03, 2008

Close to one year ago I was diagnosed as having a partially detached retina. Surgery was considered. With the affected eye a straight line appeared to me to be a very wavy line. I started taking Brite Eyes with Lutein and wavy lines barely dip anymore. I visited my opthamologist recently and he said that I was not getting any worse and suggested that I wait one year then see him again.

Stronger eyes

Posted by Reviewer1002480 on Oct 16, 2007

I feel my eyes get stronger after taking this supplement, not easily tired after long time working in front of the computer. It works for me - it's been two weeks now taking this Brite Eyes.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Mar 30, 2008

I have used Brite Eyes with Lutein as part of my regimen to help stabilize my eyesight after treatment for wet macular degeneration. I have not needed another treatment for over 18 months.

eye care

Posted by Reviewer2635319 on Feb 17, 2008

This balance with lutein,zeaxanthin,bilbery and the rest certainly works for me. I have a history in my family of age related macular degeneration and I take seriously the possibility of this happening to me, but know now that I'm doing the best I can to prevent this.

Life Time, Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2919158 on Sep 25, 2014

I have just started taking this product but a good friend of mine has been taking it for months and he reports that the "spiders" and "light flashes" that used to affect his eyesight are no longer a problem. He says it's a wonderful product--the best eye product he has tried, and reasonably priced.

life time brite eyes

Posted by Reviewer3103255 on May 29, 2008

I feel I am able to see much better. Will get back to you after I have eyes examined

These old eyes

Posted by Reviewer2443275 on Oct 29, 2008

Good product. Vision is much sharper.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on May 25, 2009

The best eye formula out there. I started using 2 a day as the bottle says. I then uped the dosage to 3 a day and the results were even better.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2068686 on Nov 05, 2009

I have found some improvement in my eyes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »