Life Time, Brite Eyes Antioxidant Formula, 120 Capsules

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1380598 From Florida on Mar 30, 2008

I have used Brite Eyes with Lutein as part of my regimen to help stabilize my eyesight after treatment for wet macular degeneration. I have not needed another treatment for over 18 months.

consumer

Posted by Reviewer3070776 From Texas on Dec 03, 2008

Close to one year ago I was diagnosed as having a partially detached retina. Surgery was considered. With the affected eye a straight line appeared to me to be a very wavy line. I started taking Brite Eyes with Lutein and wavy lines barely dip anymore. I visited my opthamologist recently and he said that I was not getting any worse and suggested that I wait one year then see him again.

Review for "Brite Eyes with Lutein"

Posted by Reviewer2132630 From Tennessee on Apr 24, 2008

I buy this product for my old uncle - he is 86 years old. He has "Macular Degeneration" for five years - he thinks Brite Eyes with Lutein stopped the degeneration. He has been using this product for almost three years and he is very happy with it. THANK YOU!

Stronger eyes

Posted by Reviewer1002480 From California on Oct 16, 2007

I feel my eyes get stronger after taking this supplement, not easily tired after long time working in front of the computer. It works for me - it's been two weeks now taking this Brite Eyes.

eye care

Posted by Reviewer2635319 From Great Britain on Feb 17, 2008

This balance with lutein,zeaxanthin,bilbery and the rest certainly works for me. I have a history in my family of age related macular degeneration and I take seriously the possibility of this happening to me, but know now that I'm doing the best I can to prevent this.