Love!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

I love the flavor of Life time Calcium Magnesium Citrate in Blueberry! It's a light blueberry flavor, very easy to take, and it has great benefits! Nice balance of Calcium & Magnesium.

ok, je pense

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Dec 14, 2014

ok, ça me rappelle mon enfance. Fait le job

An old favorite

Posted by 4806694636008405849 on Jul 01, 2014

My PCP recommended liquid calcium Citrate a long time ago, and I've been using this brand for years. Calcium numbers good. I add a bit extra of BUFFERED Vitamin C powder (Source Naturals) keeps things alkaline, and sometimes juice or Rooibas tea. Then drink.

Easy to absorb Calcium with the right stuff!

Posted by BJoyce on Feb 01, 2014

I've been using this calcium for some time. Has Magnesium in the proper ratio and Vitamin D3. Uses Calcium Citrate, the best absorbed. Liquid Magnesium is the easiest for the body to absorb. I take this with Now Brand Boron (3 mg) to help maintain bone strength. I also like that it costs less if you buy in multiples.

great price and product

Posted by 5261487769563717041 on Nov 04, 2013

I actually bought this for my mum who's been using it regularly for years. Here it is at least double the iHerb price, so it's a bargain as far as we are concerned. The product itself is really doing its job. My mum is using it to fight osteopenia and it is definitely helping which we can see from the test results she occasionally has to undergo to check her condition. The taste is not the greatest but I guess it's always like that with those artificial flavors and calcium magnesium citrate.

Helps you breath!

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

Kinda cool when you take this and feel better breathing, your lungs starts to "get" more oxygen. The taste is good, a bit chalky, but i like it this way :) and there is leg convulsions gone, i guess, because of nagnesium... but one thing is for sure - it helps you breath. I am really happy with this purchase, will buy again.

Great product

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

Great taste, I really like the orange-flavored version as well. Well-formulated with calcium and magnesium citrate, which are more bioavailable forms(better absorbed and used)of cal-mag. It also has vitamin D, which is needed for calcium absorption.

Easy to Take

Posted by Reviewer2786865 on Jan 21, 2013

easy to ingest. These liquid types are usually fowl tasting. Pleasantly surprised.

Very Good Product

Posted by 4837942266151298801 on Jul 24, 2012

Overall this is the best of all calcium citrate products I've tried. The Blueberry Flavor tastes great without having to add to juice to anything else, and I prefer it to the Orange Vanilla flavored one. With the liquid Calcium citrate you don't have to deal with the grit of powdered calcium citrates, and since I have had gastric by-pass surgery, it is so easy to get down. I will definitely be buying more. iHerb.com also responded and sent my order right away, which is another big plus.

My Favorite

Posted by Anntann on Jul 06, 2012

This is a terrific price! Citrate is easily assimilated and it tastes good. Definately a winner for me!