Life Time, Calcium Magnesium Citrate, Natural Grape Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Tastes good!

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009

We are taking this at bedtime and enjoying restful sleep. Sometimes a full eight hours, without waking up or having leg cramps.

Life Time Liquid Calcium Magnesium Cirtrate, grape flavor

Posted by Reviewer2062080 on Apr 14, 2010

I prefer the orange/vanila flavor. The grape is fine though. Those two flavors are lower in calories than some of the other flavors offered by that company.

Awesome cal-mag supplement

Posted by Reviewer2726363 on Jul 11, 2010

This is one of my favorite calcium-magnesium supplements. The 2:1 ratio is perfect for the body to absorb the minerals and not cause imbalances with other minerals in the body. I have extra energy from taking Lifetime liquid calcium-magnesium supplements, plus my overall health has improved greatly. Keeping the body alkaline is very important and this supplement has greatly helped me to return my body back to alkaline after being too acidic for many years. Usually after consuming a couple bottles of the grape flavor, then I switch to the orange-vanilla flavor for a few months. I used to take this with apple juice, but got tired of the taste after a year. So, I switched to mixing this supplement with grape Kool-aid and the taste is so much better. I only mix it with 2-3 ounces of Kool-aid so I'm not consuming too much sugar. I highly recommend any of the Lifetime liquid calcium-magnesium supplements to everyone, but especially the orange-vanilla and grape flavors.

liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer2286638 on Jul 29, 2010

This is my last ditch effort in combating steroid induced osteoporosis. I'll know more next year if I am getting more results with this product verses pills.

Taste So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Sep 01, 2010

This grape calcium tastes so delicious--almost like candy! I really notice a difference when I take it for getting rid of my bad leg cramps at nights. It also makes my nails really strong.