Be aware of Important Custom fees when ship to Canada

Posted by 4878591299440498992 on May 10, 2015

Order got stuck to custom and it costs me 22$ to get my order. Unfortunately, it is too much trouble and the surprise is not funny. If you live in Canada, order from Canada's site. Prices may be appealing but with exchange, fees exchange, duties and all it's not worth it. I herb should include fees in prices or deal with and importer.

Good and long lasting

Posted by 4945120306232925217 on Aug 07, 2014

Just wanted to tell you all that this product is after useing it for about two months showing the first results. My mother can move easier and before she had painfull movement now it is much better. One more thing, this product is ment to be uses twice a day o two spoons but there is the same product with an another flavor with is the same size but is used for one spoon a day couse it has stronger ingriedens... All in all my recomendations

Excellent

Posted by 4828974932597192112 on Mar 13, 2014

I bought it for my mum who has arthritis, it's much cheaper than in my country even with shipping. She says it has nice taste and it gives her energy!

good

Posted by 4962118439715592873 on Feb 10, 2014

The best

Good!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

sleeping much more deeply since i started this. I take once a day with dinner 1tbsp.

Best cal/mag out there!

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Feb 04, 2014

I love this stuff. It tastes great and easy to swallow. Helps me have better bowel movements as well!

Lifetime Calcium magnesium citrate liquid.

Posted by Reviewer1720558 on Jan 17, 2014

The product was/is great. the price and postage costs exceptional!

Good taste...I just take my minerals separately now

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 12, 2012

I was so happy to find this product. It is readily absorbed, and I liked the orange vanilla taste. Since ordering I have switched to only taking my calcium and magnesium separately. Since I was a teen I always took them together in a supplement, but now I have learned more about how calcium and magnesium compete for the same receptor sites in the body. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Heal well! :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1719261 on Mar 13, 2012

The Best

so far so good,

Posted by Reviewer1847593 on Jan 28, 2012

After chemotherapy put me into menopause. (I was only 40). I needed to supplement my calcium. I take this is a very small fruit smoothie, along with d-mannose, and 8000ius of liquid vit d3. I cant taste any of it. And I think it works great.