New To iHerb?

Life Time, Calcium Magnesium Citrate, Natural Strawberry Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Works great & taste well

Posted by Reviewer3238326 on Jul 13, 2009

My husband & I are pleased with the results & taste of the Liquid Mag. I have slept more soundly & felt better emotionally. My fingernails are getting stronger also. Make sure to shake well before taking. The taste is a little tart, but not medicinal.

Tastes So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Sep 16, 2010

This strawberry liquid calcium tastes so good--it's almost like candy. It makes my horrible night time leg cramps go away, as well as making my nails really strong.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1792852 on Sep 24, 2010

I've been using Life Time Calcium Magnesium Citrate for several years now. It is easy to take, and, being liquid it is high absorbable. I've recommended it to a number of people on iron supplements because it helps with the inherent bowel issues of taking iron supplements.

Liquid calcium magnesium citrate----strawberry

Posted by Reviewer1159452 on Oct 18, 2010

Was a bit worried that I wouldn't like the taste, but it tastes true to the flavor.I can finally say that I can sleep at night and because of this I have more energy throughout the day. Plus no more night sweats... I'm not sure if this was what the product was meant for, but it works for me.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Oct 22, 2010

I just started using this product because I got tired of taking so many supplaments in pill form. This is so much easier I just put it in my morning jucie and it tastes great and mixes well.