Yum!

Posted by Rocklin on Apr 26, 2014

This is one of my favorite calcium magnesium products. I don't take calcium every single day anymore, but I do take this when I want to get some extra calcium since it contains the right amount of magnesium to balance the calcium. IMPORTANT: Calcium alone can cause heart attacks and strokes. So I take D3, K2, extra magnesium and other minerals daily, as well. D3 helps you to absorb calcium and K2 helps the calcium get into your bones rather than into your arteries. Update: See my D3 review-it's better to get vitamin d from the sun 50 degrees and higher rather than from supplement form.

good

Posted by 5097953612491638908 on Aug 26, 2013

good

very good

Posted by 5711791623001198528 on Dec 05, 2012

I very like it.it suit for me.

Best of the flavors

Posted by 5324829672280803017 on Oct 09, 2012

Easy to ingest; in my opinion, this is their best flavor.

Life Time, Calcium Citrate, Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2155444 on Feb 28, 2012

Liquid taste great. Seems to help my overall self.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer2569880 on Feb 18, 2012

delicious

Savings

Posted by Reviewer1356587 on Aug 17, 2011

I ordered this for my wife. She has RA and is using it as a preventative solution. It seems to help her. It is about 30 to 40% cheaper at iherb than from the local store.

LifeTime Cal-Mag-Citrate Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2877483 on Aug 12, 2011

excellent product quality. excellent/safe packaging. price lower than in local stores. timely delivery. user-friendly website. shopping with you is always a positive experience. Thank you!

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2259359 on Aug 11, 2011

I have used Life Time in the past and purchased it from my local upscale vitamin and herbal shop in Missouri. Since I moved to Florida and live in a rural area about 25 miles from the city, I decided to go online to see if they had the liquid Calcium/Mag. I was so glad to have found it online and ordered several bottles of it. The taste is pretty good and I prefer the liquid because it is absorbed into the much quicker than the pills. I will ALWAYS use it!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2758625 on Aug 01, 2011

doesn't work as well as the EIDON brand, have to take more to get same effect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »