THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer3178903 on Dec 12, 2007

I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH DEALING WITH THE MURDER OF MY SON AND RIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING I FELT AS THOUGH I WAS GOING TO LOSE IT AND I WENT TO A HEALTH FOOD STORE IN CULVER CITY AND THE OWNER RECOMENDED CALM AND CALMER THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY LIFE I WILL SAY. I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON IT IS SO WONDERFUL THAT I BOUGHT 2 MORE BOTTLES FROM IHERB JUST TO MAKE SURE I DIDNT RUN OUT OF IT.. GREAT PRODUCT! THANKS ;-)

the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jun 21, 2008

I held off writing a review until I put these to the ultimate test for me: traveling, especially flying. I just got back from a 10 day trip to Asia, and I was amazed at how well these pills have kept me cool and calm. I normally take 1mg of Ativan when I fly, but with these, I took .5mg as a precaution but didn't need any on my flight back. I do not travel well as a rule, but these helped me so much, I felt so normal and free to enjoy my trip rather than wallowing in my anxiety. These have helped uplift my moods as well and helped me deal with the physical stresses and managed to remain healthy when my companion caught a cold. I like that these can be taken on an empty stomach or with food, though I did feel the best results when taken on an empty stomach. With iherb having these at less than half the price I would pay in stores, I don't think I will ever be without these pills!!

Worth a try...

Posted by Reviewer1670716 on Mar 21, 2008

I've been dealing with anxiety for most of my life. From generalized anxiety to social anxiety, mild, moderate, and severe. Ater taking this supplement for a couple of weeks, I realized that my overall mood improved, if only slightly, and that the anxiety, in general, was lessened. I have been taking this product for 2 months now and plan to continue.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2548026 on May 30, 2008

Its a wonderful product that truly gives you the serenity you need during high stress without making drowsy or dozy. And the best part is, its all natural! You have to try it!

Love this stuff.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I was diagnosed with bipolar II about 10 years ago but found that the drugs were too strong for my particular issues and had too many side effects (in fact, my doctor and I discovered that antidepressants were causing this so-called bipolar disorder). As a result, I made some lifestyle changes and turned to nutritional supplements to help with the mood issues. Calm & Calmer was probably the 5th "stress relief" supplement I tried, and the only one that A) always made me feel better and B) didn't make me sleepy. As a result, I've been taking it for six or seven years. I think it also helps me control my stress eating. I love this stuff, and it's helped a lot of other people too -- I recommend it all the time to friends and family who need something to control their stress and anxiety levels.

This combined with other similar supplements seem to be working

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 19, 2009

I'm a so-called Type-A with stress-filled life and have noticed I've become comparatively calmer than before using anything and will continue to use this.

Life saver!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1593979 on May 24, 2008

Dispite taking perscription drugs for severe PMS symptoms, I had still been dealing with irritability and anxiety every month. This product has cut those symptoms from 2 weeks to maybe 2 days a month and are less severe! There are no side effects and I am now getting my friends and family members turned on to it. Great product!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on Aug 21, 2009

i am going to order these 3 at a time to make sure we dont run out! i use them as does my 12 y/o son and it has equally calming effects on us both.

I can sleep

Posted by Reviewer2635342 on Apr 20, 2009

I am under a lot of stress and cannot sleep. Since I started taking Calm and Calmer (recomended by my sister)I sleep through the night and feel much better.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3344703 on Jan 31, 2013

I've been taking this for a week, and am noticing a distinct reduction in my anxiety levels. I've recommended it to friends already.