10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Life Time, Certified Organic 4 Blend, Noni, Mangosteen, Goji & Acai, Tropical Fruit Flavor, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

WOW! What a Blend!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Nov 25, 2008

I LOVE this product...so much energy and just overall wellness. When I first started taking this, all my sinus allergies cleared up, my knees had no pain, everything just was better. I try to avoid taking this too late in the day, because it does give me more energy than a huge mug of strong coffee..but not that jittery energy! Everyone should be using this!!

Impressive first results

Posted by Reviewer2125971 on May 16, 2008

My wife and I have been taking this blend for three weeks, after having taking another blend made mostly of Acai. Recently we have both noticed less pain from arthritis/bursitis -- it may be the mangosteen. I have seen a drop in cholesterol levels from the first Acai blend, and hope this continues.

Organic 4 Blend

Posted by Reviewer1212285 on Jul 05, 2008

I Love it! It has given me energy,has helped with my allergies and my digestive problems.

Nydelig smak - fantastisk produkt

Posted by Herbhild on May 30, 2012

Denne drikker ungane også gjerne. Blanding av 4 økologiske superfrukter som alle har kjente positive virkninger på kroppen. Et veldig godt alternativ til dei som slit med den grønne supermaten - og eit flott supplement til oss som vil ha i oss alt saman :)

Delivers all as promised!

Posted by Reviewer1374789 on Jul 22, 2009

Having been a Noni drinker from way back I was excited to see this particular mixture hit the shelves...it really is a wonder drink. If people would do the research on the 4 elements of this tonic - they would be astounded. It tastes great and all you need is a shot glass full - every morning. Highly recommended!