Life Time, Certified Organic 4 Blend, Noni, Mangosteen, Goji & Acai, Tropical Fruit Flavor, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Fair

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Nov 04, 2011

I tend to not like blends. I'm not sure of it's effectiveness as an antioxidant. Only used once.

Late and Pending

Posted by Reviewer2816716 on Apr 05, 2008

I ordered the product for my folks on March 13. It is April 5 and yet to be delivered. My understanding is that it just now shipped. I had planned to order more for myself, but given the time it has taken to learn of the status, I was afraid to do so. The product might be good, but the delivery time is at 3 weeks so far. Assuming all is well, my advice would be to order well in advance. Anyhow, once the product has FINALLY arrived, I will be able to comment further, but until then, its status is late and pending. But since the system requires a rating, I'll give it an optimistic 3 star.