Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Time, Certified Organic 4 Blend, Noni, Mangosteen, Goji & Acai, Tropical Fruit Flavor, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A Better Choice

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Apr 24, 2011

My wife and I were using the non organic version of this from Life Time. After reading a review from one person reminding me of pesticides and herbicides used in commercial farming I switched to this version. It only makes good common sense to avoid chemicals if you want to maintain your health. This juice sure seems to keep us healthy. My wife and I just don't get sick anymore regardless of who or what we're around. I'm 64 and my wife is 58. And of course Iherb is the only company to buy this from, they have proven to me over and over to be the best company to buy your supplements from, quality and prices, you can't beat them.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jan 29, 2012

Would rate 5 except don't really know if I feel makes me feel any better or not, because something is working and I'm feeling clear-headed. It may be attributed to the fact I am also taking for the first time Now's Colloidal Mineral, and I think this is what's making the difference!

Something worked, and I think this is a big part.

Posted by Reviewer2273508 on Apr 18, 2009

I just started taking this, along with 5-Keto and Inositol yesterday. For many months now, I have not felt up to par. We had our longest and worst winter in years, and I believe I was experiencing some seasonal affective depression. After taking the trio I mentioned above, I actually felt a surge of "good" a few hours later. I was almost euphoric, but not hyper at all. It was nothing like a caffeine or stimulant "buzz." I simply felt great -- which amazed me. One idea I had this morning was to pour a bottle of Bio-K non dairy probiotic into the juice. I think the Bio-K bottle is 3 oz. or so, but packs probiotics equivalent to something like 100+ standard yogurts. It has a long refrigerated shelf life of several months, so I'm thinking an ounce or two of the mix would be a great combination since you'd get all the benefits of the juice, plus the equivalent of 3 or so yogurts with every once. I have no idea if the acids would affect or kill the probiotics, but I'm looking into it. In any event, my sense is that adding probiotics would be a good thing. I get Bio-K at my local whole food market, and I think it's widely available.

Life Time Organic 4 Blend Noni, Mangosteen Goji & Acai

Posted by Reviewer2862800 on Oct 07, 2009

Love It! Have been using this for about 3 months. Will purhase again!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2841340 on May 27, 2010

it test good