Perfect pick me up Mid-day.

Posted by 4719514177283378845 on Aug 28, 2015

Tastes great and very effective for a case of the "tired" mid-day.

Good tasting

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

I find this product surprisingly sweet for a four juice blend. Actually makes me a little suspicious of the ingredient label because Noni, Goji, and Acai by themselves are not that sweet. Perhaps they add significant amounts of Mangosteen.

All blend are Super Duper

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Oct 01, 2012

Every morning, it give me the boost, i want. And nice flavour

Nydelig smak - fantastisk produkt

Posted by Herbhild on May 30, 2012

Denne drikker ungane også gjerne. Blanding av 4 økologiske superfrukter som alle har kjente positive virkninger på kroppen. Et veldig godt alternativ til dei som slit med den grønne supermaten - og eit flott supplement til oss som vil ha i oss alt saman :)

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jan 29, 2012

Would rate 5 except don't really know if I feel makes me feel any better or not, because something is working and I'm feeling clear-headed. It may be attributed to the fact I am also taking for the first time Now's Colloidal Mineral, and I think this is what's making the difference!

Fair

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Nov 04, 2011

I tend to not like blends. I'm not sure of it's effectiveness as an antioxidant. Only used once.

Great organic juice blend

Posted by Reviewer2513458 on Aug 21, 2011

This is a great way to get a combination of the best organic juices in one product. It's a tremendous addition to your protein drinks or smoothies.

Delightful Product!

Posted by GrapeGate on Aug 11, 2011

I drink 16-32 oz of water every morning after waking up. I add this to the first 8 oz glass. It gives a slight boost to my energy which I love. It tastes great!

Insanely GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3197933 on May 23, 2011

This is the Best Juice i Ever tasted so far. And you could really feel its clean effects ! I could drink a liter of this in two sips! but expensive - its worth it ;)

A Better Choice

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Apr 24, 2011

My wife and I were using the non organic version of this from Life Time. After reading a review from one person reminding me of pesticides and herbicides used in commercial farming I switched to this version. It only makes good common sense to avoid chemicals if you want to maintain your health. This juice sure seems to keep us healthy. My wife and I just don't get sick anymore regardless of who or what we're around. I'm 64 and my wife is 58. And of course Iherb is the only company to buy this from, they have proven to me over and over to be the best company to buy your supplements from, quality and prices, you can't beat them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »