Something worked, and I think this is a big part.

Posted by Reviewer2273508 on Apr 18, 2009

I just started taking this, along with 5-Keto and Inositol yesterday. For many months now, I have not felt up to par. We had our longest and worst winter in years, and I believe I was experiencing some seasonal affective depression. After taking the trio I mentioned above, I actually felt a surge of "good" a few hours later. I was almost euphoric, but not hyper at all. It was nothing like a caffeine or stimulant "buzz." I simply felt great -- which amazed me. One idea I had this morning was to pour a bottle of Bio-K non dairy probiotic into the juice. I think the Bio-K bottle is 3 oz. or so, but packs probiotics equivalent to something like 100+ standard yogurts. It has a long refrigerated shelf life of several months, so I'm thinking an ounce or two of the mix would be a great combination since you'd get all the benefits of the juice, plus the equivalent of 3 or so yogurts with every once. I have no idea if the acids would affect or kill the probiotics, but I'm looking into it. In any event, my sense is that adding probiotics would be a good thing. I get Bio-K at my local whole food market, and I think it's widely available.

Life Time Organic 4 Blend Noni, Mangosteen Goji & Acai

Posted by Reviewer2862800 on Oct 07, 2009

Love It! Have been using this for about 3 months. Will purhase again!!

Fair

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Nov 04, 2011

I tend to not like blends. I'm not sure of it's effectiveness as an antioxidant. Only used once.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Apr 20, 2011

ok

Late and Pending

Posted by Reviewer2816716 on Apr 05, 2008

I ordered the product for my folks on March 13. It is April 5 and yet to be delivered. My understanding is that it just now shipped. I had planned to order more for myself, but given the time it has taken to learn of the status, I was afraid to do so. The product might be good, but the delivery time is at 3 weeks so far. Assuming all is well, my advice would be to order well in advance. Anyhow, once the product has FINALLY arrived, I will be able to comment further, but until then, its status is late and pending. But since the system requires a rating, I'll give it an optimistic 3 star.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »