Miracles do happen!

Posted by Reviewer1838465 on Aug 04, 2010

I have suffered with hemmorroids for years. They're back even after having them painfully removed 30 years ago. Being in a desperate situation again, a friend suggested Diosmin. I was skeptical, but willing to try, not wanting surgery again. I tried several prescription drugs for nearly a year, with no relief. Diosmin is a miracle in my life. I would not of believed it could happen! I take 4 caps a day and my symptoms are gone. Do not hesitate if you are in need of help. These will bring you so much relief and ability to enjoy life again.

Helps with heavy feeling & heart issue

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart arrhythmia and palpitations since I was a child and recently it has become a problem (heart pain, frequent fatigue, etc.) but doctors have been unable to find anything after tests. This Diosmin Complex has made a noticeable improvement in frequency, duration, and intensity of my heart issues in just the 3 weeks I've been taking it. Additionally, I have had a cluster of spider veins on my left leg just under my knee since I was 26, it looks like a bruise from a distance. After my last child I have gotten more mild or what I would call the beginnings of varicose veins on my lower legs. I have had these treated at a vein clinic to no avail. However, after taking this supplement I have had a significant improvement in these areas as well as noticeable improvement in my long-time spider vein cluster. I take 4 caps daily at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bedtime on an empty stomach along with Rutin and Butcher's broom. I should note that I also take Hawthorn and Motherwort for my heart issues as well but only every once in a while when it's needed. All together I believe this has really improved my circulatory issues. I hope this review can help someone, peace and love to all of you.

Life Time Diosmin Flavonoid Complex

Posted by Reviewer3083543 on Nov 19, 2009

Excellent product! Diosmin aids with leg vein circulation. The other flavonoids included in this formula support circulation too. Using it as directed (2 capsules daily)helps with swollen legs and ankles. Using it continuously over time spider veins on legs decrease in size. Have tried other leg vein products when searching for this particular brand. Was happy to find this product at a great price on iHerb.com I do not experience any unwanted side effects from using Life Time Diosmin. Highly recommend this product!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2771517 on May 12, 2009

I've used this product for a few months and my spider veins, which were pretty bad on my right leg, are around 80 percent gone! I do take more than the minimum dose though, six to eight capsules a day.....

Help for my nosebleeds

Posted by Reviewer1960983 on Jun 27, 2009

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to surface of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne and vitamin C seem to help. Instead of 30+ min. bleeds and nighttime bleeds soaking my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.

It has helped me!

Posted by Reviewer1784698 on Nov 04, 2010

I have plantar fasciitus that causes intense pain in my heal. This is the only thing I have tried that eliminates the pain entirely. The first time I was taking this for spider veins but realized after 2 weeks of taking it that my foot problem had just disappeared. I continued for a few months and had absolutely no problems. I convinced myself it was in my head and stopped when I ran out (too lazy to re-order!). Well about two -three weeks after I stopped taking it my pain returned and my foot got worse. I started up again about 2 weeks ago and my pain is gone again! I am convinced that this is a great product. Oh, and I have noticed that my spider veins do actually seem to fade a bit while I am taking it. I have not taken it long enough though to see long term results on that.

UC sufferers must look into this

Posted by 4733914220694094963 on Feb 09, 2015

I was diagnosed with ulcerative proctitis (a milder form UC that affects the rectum) about a year ago. I had rectal bleeding all the time. My doc put me on mesalamine (I tried the enema first and then I did the Rowasa suppositories). That seemed to cure me for a while, but then I started bleeding again very heavily. I thought it was strange that the blood would gush out AFTER the bowel movement, with no blood initially mixed with the stool, as would normally happen with UC. It turned out (I believe) that I also had bleeding hemorrhoids complicating things. At my wits end, I started researching and came across a study which indicated that a combination of the flavonoids diosmin and hesperidin, which are usually taken to treat varicose veins, was also beneficial for hemorrhoids, which are nothing but swollen veins. Apparently, these ingredients reduce inflammation. And so I purchased Diosmin Complex, which contains the exact proportions as in the study and took 2 pills 3x a day for 4 says and then 2 pills 2x for 3 days. The verdict: no more bleeding! (BTW, I also take probiotics every day, drink plenty of water, eat a lot of fiber, and cut down on the alcohol)

DiosMin Flavonoid Complex

Posted by Reviewer1646780 on Jul 23, 2009

This is a great product! It has reduced my spider veins by 75%, but I do have to mention that I take about twice the recommended dose, and when I don't take it, the veins come back....also I no longer have leg pain, which was becoming a big issue for me....so I really suggest you try this product!

Pretty Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

I honestly didn't expect to see such quick results with this product, but after just a few days, the protruding veins in my legs went way down, and they don't look as dark. I'm really quite impressed, and hope to see even better results after I've taken them for a few weeks. Definitely worth the money. I'm glad I purchased several bottles, and I will recommend them to my friends who have vein issues. I must thank the other reviewers for their feedback. iHerb does all of us a great service by allowing reviews on their products. Then again, iHerb is the top online supplement seller for many reasons, like great deals, fast service and the large number of high quality products they carry. Great company!!

I feel wellness, repair, function in my legs...

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

There is a definite feeling of 'flow' in my lower limbs - of wellness, repair, function - call it what you want. I have varicose veins. This product does alright by me. I don't get any leg cramps when on this product. A good size capsules to get down. I've ordered Life Time, DiosMin Complex several times and will continue to do so.