Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

I have been taking this pill for one month. One the first two weeks, my veins on my both legs totally disappear and I feel great. Really great product.

UC sufferers must look into this

Posted by 4733914220694094963 on Feb 09, 2015

I was diagnosed with ulcerative proctitis (a milder form UC that affects the rectum) about a year ago. I had rectal bleeding all the time. My doc put me on mesalamine (I tried the enema first and then I did the Rowasa suppositories). That seemed to cure me for a while, but then I started bleeding again very heavily. I thought it was strange that the blood would gush out AFTER the bowel movement, with no blood initially mixed with the stool, as would normally happen with UC. It turned out (I believe) that I also had bleeding hemorrhoids complicating things. At my wits end, I started researching and came across a study which indicated that a combination of the flavonoids diosmin and hesperidin, which are usually taken to treat varicose veins, was also beneficial for hemorrhoids, which are nothing but swollen veins. Apparently, these ingredients reduce inflammation. And so I purchased Diosmin Complex, which contains the exact proportions as in the study and took 2 pills 3x a day for 4 says and then 2 pills 2x for 3 days. The verdict: no more bleeding! (BTW, I also take probiotics every day, drink plenty of water, eat a lot of fiber, and cut down on the alcohol)

Helps with heavy feeling & heart issue

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart arrhythmia and palpitations since I was a child and recently it has become a problem (heart pain, frequent fatigue, etc.) but doctors have been unable to find anything after tests. This Diosmin Complex has made a noticeable improvement in frequency, duration, and intensity of my heart issues in just the 3 weeks I've been taking it. Additionally, I have had a cluster of spider veins on my left leg just under my knee since I was 26, it looks like a bruise from a distance. After my last child I have gotten more mild or what I would call the beginnings of varicose veins on my lower legs. I have had these treated at a vein clinic to no avail. However, after taking this supplement I have had a significant improvement in these areas as well as noticeable improvement in my long-time spider vein cluster. I take 4 caps daily at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bedtime on an empty stomach along with Rutin and Butcher's broom. I should note that I also take Hawthorn and Motherwort for my heart issues as well but only every once in a while when it's needed. All together I believe this has really improved my circulatory issues. I hope this review can help someone, peace and love to all of you.

super efficient

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 14, 2014

I have used 3 bottles so far, during last summer. After 2 weeks I realized that I completely had forgotten my legs : no more suffering. My ankles have never been so thin. A wonderful product that I have bought again. I have used medicines for blood circulation since I was 12 (and I am 51 now) : chemicals were completely inefficient, whereas plants gave me good results but only with regular use. But with this product, results were really fast and lasted. I am impressed.

Very good

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Nov 07, 2014

Palyginus su analogisko produkto kaina LT, neblogas kainos ir kokybes santykis.

For circulation and spider veins

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014

I haven't been taking this long. I noticed right away that it made my hemmoroids bleed but only for two days. If that had gone on longer I would have had to stop. Take two per day with a meal. Supposed to help with better sleep too but I haven't noticed that.

support for your veins

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Aug 14, 2014

It really helps you to solve your problems with your veins.

Blood coagulation

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 22, 2014

Excellent quality for the price works well for tired legs and capillary strength,but be aware it thins the blood significantly if you are on warfarin so i take a low dose k2 supplement or less warfarin to compensate. you must check your inr to see how it effects you. the k2 seems to help me stand the cold better but this may be the placebo effect.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Dec 27, 2013

you carry only the best....your shipping is also the best!!!! thank you for your great service.

Essential supplement

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 12, 2013

Was having problems with veins breaking in my hands when I carried groceries, etc. Not even very heavy. Made me concerned about brain circulation... Taking this has halted the hand problems and, I hope, any other potential circulation issues.