Posted by Reviewer3311700 on May 31, 2008

I had a mild problem with hemorrhoids(twice a year) and this product helped me a lot with its ingredients. I also followed a rich fiber diet, I did exercise, and tons of water. Highly recommended. I can't stay without it!

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1032428 on Jan 26, 2009

For the past 3 months I had been suffering from foot and calf cramps @ night. This supplement has really helped.

Good product..

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Jul 01, 2008

I'm using it for Rosacea support and working wonderful (in complex with another supplements)

This is a Life Advantage.

Posted by Reviewer1227454 on Aug 29, 2009

This year I suffered with "Venesis Statis", (swollen surface veins in my legs),trying to exercise and loose weight. No surgery allowed by Vascular Doctor, thank God, but the itchimg and burning was horrible way to sleep and being awake with was miserable too. Went to an Alternative Medicine Doctor and was recommended to take Life Time DiosMin and it has worked a miracle for me. Now sleeping better, and daily rountines of life are much better with compression socks and DiosMin.I continue believing that DiosMin was a life saver for me and that now early retirement at "56" will be an exciting adventure. My prayers were answered with this direction to take DiosMin and give it a ***** rating.

Pretty Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

I honestly didn't expect to see such quick results with this product, but after just a few days, the protruding veins in my legs went way down, and they don't look as dark. I'm really quite impressed, and hope to see even better results after I've taken them for a few weeks. Definitely worth the money. I'm glad I purchased several bottles, and I will recommend them to my friends who have vein issues. I must thank the other reviewers for their feedback. iHerb does all of us a great service by allowing reviews on their products. Then again, iHerb is the top online supplement seller for many reasons, like great deals, fast service and the large number of high quality products they carry. Great company!!

cure your buttgrapes! :)

Posted by Reviewer2560002 on Feb 14, 2012

i was experiencing recurring external hemorrhoids and was suffering with a month long bout that had no signs of ever getting better when i decided to try this product. after one month of taking this 2 times a day, i am very happy to say that there are no signs of the little buggers!! will continue with this product for an additional 2 months to strengthen vein health as suggested. would recommend to others!

helps

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This has really helped my heavy legs. I have a tendency to easily retain water in my whole body, and this certainly helps to diminish the problem. It seems to work on to levels, a short term, overnight flush, and the long term stabilisation and strengthening of the veins. The problem hasn't disappeared, but it does feel lightened when I use these.

super efficient

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 14, 2014

I have used 3 bottles so far, during last summer. After 2 weeks I realized that I completely had forgotten my legs : no more suffering. My ankles have never been so thin. A wonderful product that I have bought again. I have used medicines for blood circulation since I was 12 (and I am 51 now) : chemicals were completely inefficient, whereas plants gave me good results but only with regular use. But with this product, results were really fast and lasted. I am impressed.

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1110665 on May 16, 2009

I know - like most people - I have spent way too much money buying products that promised remarkable results only to find out that I had just in another bottle of snake oil. With Lifetime Diosmin, I notice improvement within a few days. I was not as easily bruised and the bruising was not nearly as severe as before. I recently asked my doctor if there was anything I could do about 'old man's skin' that was easily torn or bruised, and her reply was, "Try wearing gloves and long sleeve shirts." Well, so much for modern medicine. That's when I went looking for myself, and, fortunately, found Life Time products, where I - described my condition - and was told what to use to improve my lot. I can't think you enough! My wife even asked me to order her a supply of the same supplement. Thanks for everything!!!

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

improves circulation and/thereby reduces swelling and pain in legs and hands.