I feel wellness, repair, function in my legs...

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

There is a definite feeling of 'flow' in my lower limbs - of wellness, repair, function - call it what you want. I have varicose veins. This product does alright by me. I don't get any leg cramps when on this product. A good size capsules to get down. I've ordered Life Time, DiosMin Complex several times and will continue to do so.

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1032428 on Jan 26, 2009

For the past 3 months I had been suffering from foot and calf cramps @ night. This supplement has really helped.

Good product..

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Jul 01, 2008

I'm using it for Rosacea support and working wonderful (in complex with another supplements)

cure your buttgrapes! :)

Posted by Reviewer2560002 on Feb 14, 2012

i was experiencing recurring external hemorrhoids and was suffering with a month long bout that had no signs of ever getting better when i decided to try this product. after one month of taking this 2 times a day, i am very happy to say that there are no signs of the little buggers!! will continue with this product for an additional 2 months to strengthen vein health as suggested. would recommend to others!

super efficient

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 14, 2014

I have used 3 bottles so far, during last summer. After 2 weeks I realized that I completely had forgotten my legs : no more suffering. My ankles have never been so thin. A wonderful product that I have bought again. I have used medicines for blood circulation since I was 12 (and I am 51 now) : chemicals were completely inefficient, whereas plants gave me good results but only with regular use. But with this product, results were really fast and lasted. I am impressed.

Excellent for circulation and hemorroids!

Posted by Reviewer3279935 on Sep 23, 2011

Ive used this product for that last few years. Recently ran out and just took regular horse chestnut which was fine but this product works better. I am reordering today because I have nothing and I am getting the pains in my right leg again. Sleeping is not good without this - legs get restless and never feel quite relaxed. With it it's wonderful. It has also helped reduce my hemorroids. You can definitly tell the difference and it is much more comfortable. Totally endorse this product!

Posted by Reviewer3311700 on May 31, 2008

I had a mild problem with hemorrhoids(twice a year) and this product helped me a lot with its ingredients. I also followed a rich fiber diet, I did exercise, and tons of water. Highly recommended. I can't stay without it!

helps

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This has really helped my heavy legs. I have a tendency to easily retain water in my whole body, and this certainly helps to diminish the problem. It seems to work on to levels, a short term, overnight flush, and the long term stabilisation and strengthening of the veins. The problem hasn't disappeared, but it does feel lightened when I use these.

amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1381394 on Jul 28, 2010

Since having my 3rd child nearly 4 years ago I've suffered from unsightly thread veins all over my legs. They can be very painful & achy at times as well as the embarrassment factor! I've been taking Diosmin since January and I can see a huge improvement in the appearance of the veins. This is the first time I've used the Lifetime capsules, and they are really superb. Because my legs are in such a state I take 6 capsules per day. The heavy feeling has gone and they don't get as swollen as they used to. I have noticed that if you stop taking the Diosmin the veins come back, so I'll be ordering these again. I live in Ireland and I won't order from anywhere else now, the price and service can't be matched. I'm very happy with my order!

This is a Life Advantage.

Posted by Reviewer1227454 on Aug 29, 2009

This year I suffered with "Venesis Statis", (swollen surface veins in my legs),trying to exercise and loose weight. No surgery allowed by Vascular Doctor, thank God, but the itchimg and burning was horrible way to sleep and being awake with was miserable too. Went to an Alternative Medicine Doctor and was recommended to take Life Time DiosMin and it has worked a miracle for me. Now sleeping better, and daily rountines of life are much better with compression socks and DiosMin.I continue believing that DiosMin was a life saver for me and that now early retirement at "56" will be an exciting adventure. My prayers were answered with this direction to take DiosMin and give it a ***** rating.