Life Time, Diosmin Complex, 60 Capsules

Life Time Diosmin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1046814 on Sep 05, 2010

After having a Kidney removed 3 years ago,I now suffer daily from fluid retention all over my body. which can put me up 3 dress sizes in a day The pressure has caused leaching veins, and I now have a lot of surface veins and some varicose veins appearing. It is worse when it's hot or humid, & I live in Perth, Western Australia and we have scorching summers. I feel embarrassed to wear Togs to the beach. However it seems I may have discovered my saving grace with Diosmin. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks, 2 in morning & 1 at bedtime with plenty of water! I am so happy with the difference they have made. Fluid retention is down to mimimum and there it a distinct improvement in the veins, they almost look normal now, and an added bonus is that I am not getting up so much in the night as the fluid desperses much more evenly throughout the day, so it is improving my sleep too. I have also recommended them to a friend for piles to see it they can help, better than another operation! I am re-odering more now. Full marks for quick delivery too, 6 days to the door. I am very happy with IHERB on all counts so far. Thanks :))

DiosMin Flavonoid Complex

Posted by Reviewer1646780 on Jul 23, 2009

This is a great product! It has reduced my spider veins by 75%, but I do have to mention that I take about twice the recommended dose, and when I don't take it, the veins come back....also I no longer have leg pain, which was becoming a big issue for me....so I really suggest you try this product!

Posted by Reviewer3311700 on May 31, 2008

I had a mild problem with hemorrhoids(twice a year) and this product helped me a lot with its ingredients. I also followed a rich fiber diet, I did exercise, and tons of water. Highly recommended. I can't stay without it!

Helps with heavy feeling & heart issue

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart arrhythmia and palpitations since I was a child and recently it has become a problem (heart pain, frequent fatigue, etc.) but doctors have been unable to find anything after tests. This Diosmin Complex has made a noticeable improvement in frequency, duration, and intensity of my heart issues in just the 3 weeks I've been taking it. Additionally, I have had a cluster of spider veins on my left leg just under my knee since I was 26, it looks like a bruise from a distance. After my last child I have gotten more mild or what I would call the beginnings of varicose veins on my lower legs. I have had these treated at a vein clinic to no avail. However, after taking this supplement I have had a significant improvement in these areas as well as noticeable improvement in my long-time spider vein cluster. I take 4 caps daily at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bedtime on an empty stomach along with Rutin and Butcher's broom. I should note that I also take Hawthorn and Motherwort for my heart issues as well but only every once in a while when it's needed. All together I believe this has really improved my circulatory issues. I hope this review can help someone, peace and love to all of you.

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1032428 on Jan 26, 2009

For the past 3 months I had been suffering from foot and calf cramps @ night. This supplement has really helped.