Too early to tell

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on May 03, 2014

Too early to tell and haven't taken consistently.

I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 22, 2014

Mainly took this for my red eyes. Along with Vit k, it really works to remove the red veins in eyes

Blood coagulation

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 22, 2014

Excellent quality for the price works well for tired legs and capillary strength,but be aware it thins the blood significantly if you are on warfarin so i take a low dose k2 supplement or less warfarin to compensate. you must check your inr to see how it effects you. the k2 seems to help me stand the cold better but this may be the placebo effect.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Dec 27, 2013

you carry only the best....your shipping is also the best!!!! thank you for your great service.

Essential supplement

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 12, 2013

Was having problems with veins breaking in my hands when I carried groceries, etc. Not even very heavy. Made me concerned about brain circulation... Taking this has halted the hand problems and, I hope, any other potential circulation issues.

U must for varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Sep 19, 2012

I have using this for varicose vein. It works. will keep using it

Difficult to rate

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

Used one, didn't see any results, so I bought Vein factor, hope this will gonna work better

So far--disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1887472 on Jun 10, 2012

After seeing that this product had 63 reviews, I became excited because the reviews were very promising. For three years, I have had varicose veins in my feet and ankles and have tried so many products. So, with great expectations, I ordered two bottles. The recommended dose does not seem to help much at all, but I remember one of the reviewers said that they doubled the doseage, which I did. I can say that I am feeling a little bit of a difference after that, but nothing near to what I expected. I still have one more bottle to finish, so maybe things will improve.

No he notado mejoría

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Jun 07, 2012

Tras un mes de tratamiento.

cure your buttgrapes! :)

Posted by Reviewer2560002 on Feb 14, 2012

i was experiencing recurring external hemorrhoids and was suffering with a month long bout that had no signs of ever getting better when i decided to try this product. after one month of taking this 2 times a day, i am very happy to say that there are no signs of the little buggers!! will continue with this product for an additional 2 months to strengthen vein health as suggested. would recommend to others!