New To iHerb?

Life Time, Diosmin Complex, 60 Capsules

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1110665 on May 16, 2009

I know - like most people - I have spent way too much money buying products that promised remarkable results only to find out that I had just in another bottle of snake oil. With Lifetime Diosmin, I notice improvement within a few days. I was not as easily bruised and the bruising was not nearly as severe as before. I recently asked my doctor if there was anything I could do about 'old man's skin' that was easily torn or bruised, and her reply was, "Try wearing gloves and long sleeve shirts." Well, so much for modern medicine. That's when I went looking for myself, and, fortunately, found Life Time products, where I - described my condition - and was told what to use to improve my lot. I can't think you enough! My wife even asked me to order her a supply of the same supplement. Thanks for everything!!!

This is a Life Advantage.

Posted by Reviewer1227454 on Aug 29, 2009

This year I suffered with "Venesis Statis", (swollen surface veins in my legs),trying to exercise and loose weight. No surgery allowed by Vascular Doctor, thank God, but the itchimg and burning was horrible way to sleep and being awake with was miserable too. Went to an Alternative Medicine Doctor and was recommended to take Life Time DiosMin and it has worked a miracle for me. Now sleeping better, and daily rountines of life are much better with compression socks and DiosMin.I continue believing that DiosMin was a life saver for me and that now early retirement at "56" will be an exciting adventure. My prayers were answered with this direction to take DiosMin and give it a ***** rating.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

improves circulation and/thereby reduces swelling and pain in legs and hands.

So far--disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1887472 on Jun 10, 2012

After seeing that this product had 63 reviews, I became excited because the reviews were very promising. For three years, I have had varicose veins in my feet and ankles and have tried so many products. So, with great expectations, I ordered two bottles. The recommended dose does not seem to help much at all, but I remember one of the reviewers said that they doubled the doseage, which I did. I can say that I am feeling a little bit of a difference after that, but nothing near to what I expected. I still have one more bottle to finish, so maybe things will improve.

cure your buttgrapes! :)

Posted by Reviewer2560002 on Feb 14, 2012

i was experiencing recurring external hemorrhoids and was suffering with a month long bout that had no signs of ever getting better when i decided to try this product. after one month of taking this 2 times a day, i am very happy to say that there are no signs of the little buggers!! will continue with this product for an additional 2 months to strengthen vein health as suggested. would recommend to others!