Posted by Reviewer3311700 on May 31, 2008

I had a mild problem with hemorrhoids(twice a year) and this product helped me a lot with its ingredients. I also followed a rich fiber diet, I did exercise, and tons of water. Highly recommended. I can't stay without it!

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1032428 on Jan 26, 2009

For the past 3 months I had been suffering from foot and calf cramps @ night. This supplement has really helped.

Good product..

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Jul 01, 2008

I'm using it for Rosacea support and working wonderful (in complex with another supplements)

This is a Life Advantage.

Posted by Reviewer1227454 on Aug 29, 2009

This year I suffered with "Venesis Statis", (swollen surface veins in my legs),trying to exercise and loose weight. No surgery allowed by Vascular Doctor, thank God, but the itchimg and burning was horrible way to sleep and being awake with was miserable too. Went to an Alternative Medicine Doctor and was recommended to take Life Time DiosMin and it has worked a miracle for me. Now sleeping better, and daily rountines of life are much better with compression socks and DiosMin.I continue believing that DiosMin was a life saver for me and that now early retirement at "56" will be an exciting adventure. My prayers were answered with this direction to take DiosMin and give it a ***** rating.

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1110665 on May 16, 2009

I know - like most people - I have spent way too much money buying products that promised remarkable results only to find out that I had just in another bottle of snake oil. With Lifetime Diosmin, I notice improvement within a few days. I was not as easily bruised and the bruising was not nearly as severe as before. I recently asked my doctor if there was anything I could do about 'old man's skin' that was easily torn or bruised, and her reply was, "Try wearing gloves and long sleeve shirts." Well, so much for modern medicine. That's when I went looking for myself, and, fortunately, found Life Time products, where I - described my condition - and was told what to use to improve my lot. I can't think you enough! My wife even asked me to order her a supply of the same supplement. Thanks for everything!!!