good for vein health

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jan 30, 2011

I have been using this for several months and it does appear to be helping with my varicose veins. They don't swell up as much and are not as painful. I'm sure if I took more it would be even better but it is not that cheap so I only take one each in the morning and evening. But iHerb prices are the best so I will continue to shop here.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

improves circulation and/thereby reduces swelling and pain in legs and hands.

amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1381394 on Jul 28, 2010

Since having my 3rd child nearly 4 years ago I've suffered from unsightly thread veins all over my legs. They can be very painful & achy at times as well as the embarrassment factor! I've been taking Diosmin since January and I can see a huge improvement in the appearance of the veins. This is the first time I've used the Lifetime capsules, and they are really superb. Because my legs are in such a state I take 6 capsules per day. The heavy feeling has gone and they don't get as swollen as they used to. I have noticed that if you stop taking the Diosmin the veins come back, so I'll be ordering these again. I live in Ireland and I won't order from anywhere else now, the price and service can't be matched. I'm very happy with my order!

DiosMin wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Jun 30, 2010

I had read about Life Time DiosMin in an MS magazine and although a bit dubious decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. The swelling of my feet and ankles has improved beyond measure and my varicose veins are much less lumpy..and this after such a short time. I am just about to order more DiosMin from iHerb. I live in Scotland & iHerb's delivery is second to none, great prices too.

Excellent for circulation and hemorroids!

Posted by Reviewer3279935 on Sep 23, 2011

Ive used this product for that last few years. Recently ran out and just took regular horse chestnut which was fine but this product works better. I am reordering today because I have nothing and I am getting the pains in my right leg again. Sleeping is not good without this - legs get restless and never feel quite relaxed. With it it's wonderful. It has also helped reduce my hemorroids. You can definitly tell the difference and it is much more comfortable. Totally endorse this product!

For circulation and spider veins

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014

I haven't been taking this long. I noticed right away that it made my hemmoroids bleed but only for two days. If that had gone on longer I would have had to stop. Take two per day with a meal. Supposed to help with better sleep too but I haven't noticed that.

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

I have been taking this pill for one month. One the first two weeks, my veins on my both legs totally disappear and I feel great. Really great product.

Reasonable price and good efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2034655 on Sep 18, 2010

When I wearing high heels, does not occur sweeling anymore.

Helps with Hemorrhoids

Posted by Reviewer3216511 on Sep 09, 2010

I got this product because i have had a case of hemorrhoids for a while now and it's been a discomfort and at times painful to deal with. So I spoke with my uncle which is a top doctor in argentina, he recommend i get Diosmin and take 4 everyday to help with the vein swelling and after a week reduce down to 2 a day. I can say it has been helping the discomfort and swelling of the veins and my hemorrhoids is starting to heal slowly but surely. It is a great product I do recommend it but it has to be taken daily for u to see results. It's way better than any other hemorrhoids medication i've tried including, suppositories, preperation H and any other crap that they try to sell you out in the market that does not work. This is all herbal it works, heals internally and it's not expensive.

DiosMin

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Nov 09, 2010

Seems to be helping my aching legs.