seems a good product

Posted by Reviewer2215376 on Nov 27, 2011

My gastro guy prescribed Vasculara. It is $150 twice a month without insurance and $30 with. DiosMin Complex seems similar for much less monthly.

Pretty Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

I honestly didn't expect to see such quick results with this product, but after just a few days, the protruding veins in my legs went way down, and they don't look as dark. I'm really quite impressed, and hope to see even better results after I've taken them for a few weeks. Definitely worth the money. I'm glad I purchased several bottles, and I will recommend them to my friends who have vein issues. I must thank the other reviewers for their feedback. iHerb does all of us a great service by allowing reviews on their products. Then again, iHerb is the top online supplement seller for many reasons, like great deals, fast service and the large number of high quality products they carry. Great company!!

Excellent for circulation and hemorroids!

Posted by Reviewer3279935 on Sep 23, 2011

Ive used this product for that last few years. Recently ran out and just took regular horse chestnut which was fine but this product works better. I am reordering today because I have nothing and I am getting the pains in my right leg again. Sleeping is not good without this - legs get restless and never feel quite relaxed. With it it's wonderful. It has also helped reduce my hemorroids. You can definitly tell the difference and it is much more comfortable. Totally endorse this product!

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Aug 06, 2011

Too early to tell as I have just started 10 days ago. Will review better after I have finished a bottle.

Circulation

Posted by Reviewer3296618 on Jun 13, 2011

This product is great! I'm on my feet all day at work and most of the time when I'm home. Great product.

Life Time DiosMin Complex

Posted by Reviewer2497441 on May 30, 2011

I have been using it for about 4 months and noticed my feet are generally warmer. I think it's a very good product. Gitte

I feel wellness, repair, function in my legs...

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

There is a definite feeling of 'flow' in my lower limbs - of wellness, repair, function - call it what you want. I have varicose veins. This product does alright by me. I don't get any leg cramps when on this product. A good size capsules to get down. I've ordered Life Time, DiosMin Complex several times and will continue to do so.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2187517 on Feb 06, 2011

Very helpful with circulation problems.

good for vein health

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jan 30, 2011

I have been using this for several months and it does appear to be helping with my varicose veins. They don't swell up as much and are not as painful. I'm sure if I took more it would be even better but it is not that cheap so I only take one each in the morning and evening. But iHerb prices are the best so I will continue to shop here.

The positive.

Posted by Reviewer1262644 on Dec 26, 2010

All is excellent. Thank you very much.