Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1110665 on May 16, 2009

I know - like most people - I have spent way too much money buying products that promised remarkable results only to find out that I had just in another bottle of snake oil. With Lifetime Diosmin, I notice improvement within a few days. I was not as easily bruised and the bruising was not nearly as severe as before. I recently asked my doctor if there was anything I could do about 'old man's skin' that was easily torn or bruised, and her reply was, "Try wearing gloves and long sleeve shirts." Well, so much for modern medicine. That's when I went looking for myself, and, fortunately, found Life Time products, where I - described my condition - and was told what to use to improve my lot. I can't think you enough! My wife even asked me to order her a supply of the same supplement. Thanks for everything!!!

good for vein health

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jan 30, 2011

I have been using this for several months and it does appear to be helping with my varicose veins. They don't swell up as much and are not as painful. I'm sure if I took more it would be even better but it is not that cheap so I only take one each in the morning and evening. But iHerb prices are the best so I will continue to shop here.

DiosMin wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Jun 30, 2010

I had read about Life Time DiosMin in an MS magazine and although a bit dubious decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. The swelling of my feet and ankles has improved beyond measure and my varicose veins are much less lumpy..and this after such a short time. I am just about to order more DiosMin from iHerb. I live in Scotland & iHerb's delivery is second to none, great prices too.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

improves circulation and/thereby reduces swelling and pain in legs and hands.

For circulation and spider veins

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014

I haven't been taking this long. I noticed right away that it made my hemmoroids bleed but only for two days. If that had gone on longer I would have had to stop. Take two per day with a meal. Supposed to help with better sleep too but I haven't noticed that.

Reasonable price and good efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2034655 on Sep 18, 2010

When I wearing high heels, does not occur sweeling anymore.

Good help for your lag

Posted by Reviewer1497918 on May 24, 2010

I regularly order this product. It really help. Lag pain significantly reduces within 3 days.

DiosMin

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Nov 09, 2010

Seems to be helping my aching legs.

Essential supplement

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 12, 2013

Was having problems with veins breaking in my hands when I carried groceries, etc. Not even very heavy. Made me concerned about brain circulation... Taking this has halted the hand problems and, I hope, any other potential circulation issues.

Helps with Hemorrhoids

Posted by Reviewer3216511 on Sep 09, 2010

I got this product because i have had a case of hemorrhoids for a while now and it's been a discomfort and at times painful to deal with. So I spoke with my uncle which is a top doctor in argentina, he recommend i get Diosmin and take 4 everyday to help with the vein swelling and after a week reduce down to 2 a day. I can say it has been helping the discomfort and swelling of the veins and my hemorrhoids is starting to heal slowly but surely. It is a great product I do recommend it but it has to be taken daily for u to see results. It's way better than any other hemorrhoids medication i've tried including, suppositories, preperation H and any other crap that they try to sell you out in the market that does not work. This is all herbal it works, heals internally and it's not expensive.