Life Time, Diosmin Complex, 60 Capsules

Excellent for circulation and hemorroids!

Posted by Reviewer3279935 on Sep 23, 2011

Ive used this product for that last few years. Recently ran out and just took regular horse chestnut which was fine but this product works better. I am reordering today because I have nothing and I am getting the pains in my right leg again. Sleeping is not good without this - legs get restless and never feel quite relaxed. With it it's wonderful. It has also helped reduce my hemorroids. You can definitly tell the difference and it is much more comfortable. Totally endorse this product!

Pretty Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

I honestly didn't expect to see such quick results with this product, but after just a few days, the protruding veins in my legs went way down, and they don't look as dark. I'm really quite impressed, and hope to see even better results after I've taken them for a few weeks. Definitely worth the money. I'm glad I purchased several bottles, and I will recommend them to my friends who have vein issues. I must thank the other reviewers for their feedback. iHerb does all of us a great service by allowing reviews on their products. Then again, iHerb is the top online supplement seller for many reasons, like great deals, fast service and the large number of high quality products they carry. Great company!!

cure your buttgrapes! :)

Posted by Reviewer2560002 on Feb 14, 2012

i was experiencing recurring external hemorrhoids and was suffering with a month long bout that had no signs of ever getting better when i decided to try this product. after one month of taking this 2 times a day, i am very happy to say that there are no signs of the little buggers!! will continue with this product for an additional 2 months to strengthen vein health as suggested. would recommend to others!

amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1381394 on Jul 28, 2010

Since having my 3rd child nearly 4 years ago I've suffered from unsightly thread veins all over my legs. They can be very painful & achy at times as well as the embarrassment factor! I've been taking Diosmin since January and I can see a huge improvement in the appearance of the veins. This is the first time I've used the Lifetime capsules, and they are really superb. Because my legs are in such a state I take 6 capsules per day. The heavy feeling has gone and they don't get as swollen as they used to. I have noticed that if you stop taking the Diosmin the veins come back, so I'll be ordering these again. I live in Ireland and I won't order from anywhere else now, the price and service can't be matched. I'm very happy with my order!

DiosMin wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Jun 30, 2010

I had read about Life Time DiosMin in an MS magazine and although a bit dubious decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. The swelling of my feet and ankles has improved beyond measure and my varicose veins are much less lumpy..and this after such a short time. I am just about to order more DiosMin from iHerb. I live in Scotland & iHerb's delivery is second to none, great prices too.