DiosMin

Posted by Reviewer3256174 on Jun 29, 2010

It works for me, but almost as soon as you stop (about a week or 2) taking the pills my legs symptoms reappear.

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

I have been taking this pill for one month. One the first two weeks, my veins on my both legs totally disappear and I feel great. Really great product.

This really works

Posted by ImaniYOGA on Mar 27, 2010

I tried another product and came running back to this one. Helps with the heaviness in my leg and with the swelling. I do have to double the dosage in order to get the results I need but it works well. I take two in the a.m. and two in the afternoon. I ordered four bottles because I don't want to be without this good product.

Very happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1362227 on Jul 20, 2009

My legs haven't ached at all since I started taking this. Over the last 6 months I've also been prone to dizziness and since taking this Diosmin complex, this has substantially abated. I've had a greater sense of wellbeing as well. I came across this supplement by accident when surfing the net - and unlike a lot of supplements I've previously tried, the effect has been noticeable. Will definitely re-order when I run out.

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer3126973 on Aug 16, 2010

It seems that it helps with leg pain during night ( I do have varicose veins on both legs).

DiosMin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1337511 on Oct 23, 2010

My old provider of this product stopped selling it. Now I'm delighted that iHerb is offering it. I'm an older man, with numb feet, and this vein medicine helps a lot.

Very Good...

Posted by Reviewer1971863 on Dec 23, 2010

Potent and does as says, I will purchase again!

Blood coagulation

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 22, 2014

Excellent quality for the price works well for tired legs and capillary strength,but be aware it thins the blood significantly if you are on warfarin so i take a low dose k2 supplement or less warfarin to compensate. you must check your inr to see how it effects you. the k2 seems to help me stand the cold better but this may be the placebo effect.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2187517 on Feb 06, 2011

Very helpful with circulation problems.

Circulation

Posted by Reviewer3296618 on Jun 13, 2011

This product is great! I'm on my feet all day at work and most of the time when I'm home. Great product.